Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge

UselessEater
    UselessEater

images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Empty Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge

Post by UselessEater Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:23 am

I'm part of a group attempting to analyze a series of images. There have been connections made to ancient history, archaeology, and even religion. However, not every image has been fully understood and a connection between each and every image has not been fully made.

A few of us have been working on this since October 6th. We're attempting to reach out and find more people that would enjoy working on this with us.

We have a dedicated wiki (which is linked at the bottom of the post) that contains all basic information but if you want me to go into more detail here I'd be happy to. We also have a dedicated IRC for discussion.

There are 12 core images but I will use only one for this post so you can get a sample of what we're working with. If you want, I can post them all here and any other related information.

Thanks for reading and I hope this will catch the interest of the people on this forum.

images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge The_abducted_preceptor

Wiki
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Empty Re: Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge

Post by dan Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:31 am

Thanks UE, for this interesting addition to the forum.

Please do keep us posted..........
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge Empty Re: Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge

Post by Cyrellys Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:14 am

Welcome to OMF, UE! Boy you have my attention with those numbers and image set. First off, the following is just a personal relay of my mental meandering on it, and you need not take it worth more than a grain of salt especially if you've already come to your own conclusions about it. Secondly, because you implied an interest in our thoughts on it, I'll qualify my initial impressions with an observation that some things we are sometimes presented with have tiered multiple-relationships and when I look at those I see some interesting similarities to some things which may or may not be relevant. Beyond that writing my thoughts here at OMF is like lounging around in pajamas and bunny slippers at home...just something we each do in our own way which defies all logic at times.

a. your first standout number of 23038 which I'm sure someone has probably already mentioned to you is very reminiscent of the stated base given in meters (230.4 meters) for the Great Pyramid in Egypt on the Giza Plateau.

b. 23038 X 2 then divided by 100 in simplistic terms gives 460.76 which is not far of the contemporary height given in FEET for the same structure...although it is not lost on me the obvious measurement of feet is not the same as meters...coincidink? So that makes little to no sense unless the image is trying to make some statement using number lingo which can be associated to our spoken language which captures the attention most readily; a jump from something communicated mathematically to something linguistically? Reference: The Philosophy of Language by Scott Somes Ch. 5 The Metaphysics of Meaning Propositions and Possible Worlds; 5.3 Possible World-States; 5.32 The Relationship between Modal and Nonmodal Truths p.126

Next is the offset of t. Is not one of the chambers found in the GP offset from center? But this may again not be related directly but rather figuratively.

Now there is something interesting about the number 23038 in that it is not so far off in reports I've heard where the passage of our solar system and in particular our Earth takes something like 26,000 approx years to traverse a certain circumference around an anchor point...I've heard various accounts as to what that anchor point is...some say an area of our galaxy which passes through some higher density material to one of the Sirius stars. I am neutral at this point as to what if any of that is factual. I have refrained from forming any belief or disbelief on the many things communicated on the matter opting instead to listen to the many opinions and testimonies different people have been giving, unconditionally and thoughtfully. This gives the benefit of a broad topic'd library from which to draw when looking at something.

Your planet-like U object looks remarkably like a navigational sight. But rather than looking out bound I'm initially inclined to think it is something or someone looking inbound...again could be incorrect.

The location of the funnel focal point on the planet-like object puts it in relation to the following if one were to Substitute "u" for Earth: Australia, the Jesuit or is now Vatican controlled observatory in AU, and per one remote viewer out there his suggested remote viewing event 70,000 years ago off the east coast of AU of an extinction level event from planetary core drilling that caused a supposed backlash on the opposite side of Earth wiping out a continent and most of life on Earth causing a genetic bottleneck for mankind? I'm not assuming or wiping any possibility just laying out possible relationships in things I have 'heard'. In my experience jigsaw puzzles are best solved with any potential pieces all present at time of examination, then its process of logical elimination unless some other factor precludes that approach.

I have heard also with regards to the trajectory of the cone which narrows to the planet-like object that a celestial object approaches us from behind the sun from that direction.

I have also heard that if the solar system making a 26,000 year circuit of our area of the galaxy is accurate, that there is technology from a previous civilization still extant on Earth or in our Solar System which forms a cone around Earth or the inner solar system containing earth which enables the passage to occur with minimal damage rather than causing an ELE situation for this life repository. Remember I mentioned noticing that some pictoral pieces of communication seem to have tiered multi-meanings so I don't discount more than one representation meaning or intent from a singular image, especially if a source of an image is from some great distance or time...then theoretically just as we have done with some space probes, we equip some object with imagery or other communication content of compressed depth - how much can one get out of a small space or small opportunity? If such a device exists within our reach for such a purpose as traversing a difficult space, then there would be an instruction manual available somewhere or?

What I mentioned earlier about the cone and the cogs of the image surrounding the planet-like object implying an inbound trajectory is seemingly supported by the graph below it where your arrows seem to give 'options'(?) for "jump" distances toward "u" (the planet-like object). But a piece of information is missing...what is "y"? there is no mention of what it designates without making broad guesses that could be far off the mark. Sure you could use the Great Pyramid to take the other circumference numbers and solve for "y" but that may not give you meaning or intent unless the origin of the image is known? For instance in the mountains you cannot pinpoint someone if they scream once. It takes three points of sound to triangulate a general location. And a fourth to give you the time it takes to arrive from your position. So is "y" a time of arrival? Or something else?

T in relation to "y" and "u" in the last line of the table begs the question...is the pyramid image a universal or designated standard? Or in relation to the Great Pyramid are we talking about operating a Machine? The contemporary height of the pyramid is given as 455 feet which is similar to the 460.76 using the relational difference between 23038 vs 230.4 actual as a standard, what if we increased the 455 or the 460.76 comparably to where the 230.4 is to 23038 and used that for the adjusted "t" number in the last line of the table? That might make it possible to solve for "y" if you know the origin/perspective of the images or depict if that activity is a non-starter.

If 23038 is considered as the length of an implied journey which is an orbit, why is it depicted on the pyramid as a baseline rather than the circumference "e" or "i". So that in itself might eliminate the guess this has anything to do with a proposed idea of an orbit through the galaxy around some anchor point. But all the rest in general still implies travel between points.

And why would you jump from circumference "e" to circumference "i" in order to arrive at (y)"u"? Now here you'll have to forgive me a bit because while patterns are a fetish interest for me, mathematics is still a weak point, but assuming the relationship of 23038 to both "i" and "e" gives us the circumference of those two, then perhaps the numbers of those can be matched to either orbits of celestial bodies for navigational point information (since the cone gives us direction in relation to the planet), or perhaps we're talking about time or timelines or parallel realities? Regardless, of which it is, the table gives indication of some direction or reduction to "u". What is "u"? The first line of the table implies it is not necessarily the implied "x" in the pyramid but rather an orbit of the planet-like object? An object itself would not have a numerical value but the orbit of it might which could then be multiplied by the part in the parenthesis in the first line of the table.

So now having looked at each item and compared it to present hypotheticals, we can at least test the algebra...Does this play give us all numbers or variable on the chess board (image with its inherent implications based on what has fit or not fit)?

It is an interesting exercise to consider your image. I have not been so immediately fascinated in some time. Perhaps you have already determined the meaning of the image you have presented or perhaps the relationship to the other images you mention at your wiki site gives greater clarity or presents new questions which lay all initial seeming relationships low. You have however succeeded in garnering the interest you sought. You are welcome to post whatever additional information you please here. I personally will visit your wiki to see what else there might be.

Again thank you for the post and invitation to the members and observers of our small community here.

Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    UselessEater
    UselessEater

Post by UselessEater Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:57 am

dan wrote:Thanks UE, for this interesting addition to the forum.

Please do keep us posted..........

Yes, sorry that I've not been back in the thread since my original post. I have been busy working on the images, as we have acquired more since the time this thread was posted.

Cyrellys wrote:

Thank you Cyrellys for your in depth response. I'm afraid I did not notice it until today. I only have a few minutes right now but wanted to respond so you all know that I've not abandoned the thread. I've looked over some of what you posted and we've also come to some of the same conclusions. I will have a good look over your response tomorrow when I have more than a few minutes Wink

Thanks again for your responses to this. Also we are working on making a new format for the wiki so that's taking up a bit of our time in the last day or two.

I will come back later today to post some updated info.
    UselessEater
    UselessEater

Post by UselessEater Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:18 am

My apologies for my absence.

Cyrellys, you have written quite a bit. I will have to make sure to have the others look at your post. I'm going to respond to certain parts, but not everything at this time. You have some good ideas here, and we would love you have you join us in the IRC!

For those of you just coming across this thread and are interested in the photo I posted in the original post, here is a link that will direct you to all of our current theories concerning it: http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/the_first_lesson#The_Abducted_Preceptor

Also, we have gotten several new images since I posted this thread. All of which have been posted to the wiki with our most up to date theories. The most recent being the second lesson which we have pretty much completely figured out except for two minor details.

Cyrellys wrote:the following is just a personal relay of my mental meandering on it, and you need not take it worth more than a grain of salt especially if you've already come to your own conclusions about it

I come here with the intention to take all input with.. well.. whatever saying that is the antonym of "grain of salt" Very Happy

Cyrellys wrote:23038 X 2 then divided by 100 in simplistic terms gives 460.76

Yes, the main problem is whether or not y=2r/100 and also what u signifies.

Cyrellys wrote:Your planet-like U object looks remarkably like a navigational sight.

Interesting idea. We have not yet concluded what u means. We don't know if it is actually a unit, or if it holds a value in the same way we have been able to apply a value to r, e and i.

Cyrellys wrote:with regards to the trajectory of the cone which narrows to the planet-like object that a celestial object approaches us from behind the sun from that direction

Very interesting point of view on this. We will have to give it some more thought and research.

Cyrellys wrote:And why would you jump from circumference "e" to circumference "i" in order to arrive at (y)"u"?

We're not entirely sure. We are pretty sure that e-i =  the speed of light. So, (y)u could actually be (m)s as in the speed of light. Until we can define u based on the three notched circles around u, it'll be a question unanswered.

I highly recommend checking the wiki again. We have added many new theories/sources to the different images. Like I said above, we'd love to have you join us on the IRC to discuss it all in real time. Everything we put on the wiki comes from the group discussion.

Cyrellys wrote:Again thank you for the post and invitation to the members and observers of our small community here.

Thank you all for providing a forum for free, open minded discussion for things like this. I've attempted to bring some of these images to other forums and received nothing but negative commentary.

I really hope that some bright minds from this community can help solve all these images.

I will attach the latest image to this post.

images - Images Pertaining To Ancient Archaeology/Knowledge The_second_lesson

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm