UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by Summers

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» The Reality of The Phenomenon
Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm by RyanM

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Thu May 18, 2017 2:19 pm by Cyrellys

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Fri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm by garzparz

» Scorpion Scam
Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

June 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Zorgon Zone's Original Content Location in the Archives

Admin
Admin
Admin

Zorgon Zone's Original Content Location in the Archives

Post by Admin on Tue May 01, 2012 10:22 am

Welcome home to Special Guest Ron Schmidt!

For those seeking to read or reference Ron's original content in the Archive I, go to: http://theopenmind.freehostingcloud.com/index27ac.html?board=zorgon

Members are welcome to repost portions of interest for discussion in Zorgon's board here.

Lucianarchy Ringleader

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

zorgon

Re: Zorgon Zone's Original Content Location in the Archives

Post by zorgon on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 pm

hmmmmm

The archives only show 2 pages of my threads, the other 4 reurn an internal server error message

When I click on the thread titles only a few on age one actually load and my HAARP thread says;
'Moved: Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you k
« Thread Started on Dec 29, 2011, 3:56pm »
This message has been moved to General Board Rules Regarding Posting by Admin. "

Sooo... whazup Doc?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:52 am

Hey Zorgon,

It's just a view of our ongoing wrestling match to get the original material fully uploaded and accessible. We are aware of the problem and working on it. A lot of the issues with compatibility between the former and the new location are having to be adjusted bit by bit by hand to make them accessible. This is turning into a rather long process unfortunately. The content IS all there. Any material that was moved prior to the rescue download will have to be located, possibly by hand. Our first priority however has been to get everything accessible. Then we'll go back and hunt for anything you had that became out of place due to whatever was happening before the final suspension.

If you have any further questions don't be afraid to ask me. I'll try to answer them as best as possible.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

zorgon

Post by zorgon on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Okay no rush Very Happy

Did you guys recover the SERPO stuff by any chance?

Z

IPFreely

Post by IPFreely on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:49 pm

zorgon wrote:Okay no rush Very Happy

Z

I too would like to have my wife read the SERPO documents. I have told her what I remember about but If you had just the releases without the comments that would nice. She is very good at seeing the truth in things. Still trying to get here to join OMF but she has been called many things in the past she is reluctant. But she has been reading the replies to my posts and is seeing the respect we all have for each other.
pman35
Admin
Admin

Post by pman35 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi Guys sorry for the over long delay , Serpo Archive is accessible Zorgon currently testing the links for u now.

Thanks for having the patience and sticking with the new forum , I've been busy with a lot of projects trying to balance everything but i can tell u all now , the new omf will not go away as easy as the last. If u still encounter problems pplease post them here thanks

Admin
Admin

Post by pman35 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:13 pm

@Zorgon the internal error is most likely caused by all the pages not yet uploaded or amended to be redirected to , i'm working with at least 50,000 web pages Sad , I'm trying to recreate the whole site with all the images , links etc

Admin
Admin

Post by pman35 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Can I suggest trying the OMF Archive 2 please as well as i've uploaded alot of pages there as well so maybe what u looking for is located there as well Smile

Admin
Admin

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:35 am

@ animal,
Thank you very much for all that you are doing.

I do find that much of the archive works well. Including the majority of Zorgon's threads, when I access them by starting from the main forum page, then clicking Zorgon's board, then thread, etc.

Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:25 pm

IPFreely wrote:
zorgon wrote:Okay no rush Very Happy

Z

I too would like to have my wife read the SERPO documents. I have told her what I remember about but If you had just the releases without the comments that would nice. She is very good at seeing the truth in things. Still trying to get here to join OMF but she has been called many things in the past she is reluctant. But she has been reading the replies to my posts and is seeing the respect we all have for each other.

The Original Serpo Site is still up.

http://serpo.org/release1.php

Releases # 1-19 are the full story. Releases after 19 are mostly composed of addendums from Victor Martinez, postings of further unrelated stories of Victor/Anon's personal interest, embellishments and musings, with secret help from Rick Doty from time to time.

IPFreely

Post by IPFreely on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:01 pm

OH cool will get her to read them tonite.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey Guys,

I need to check in with Zorgon and see if he's still interested in being a special guest here. I'm getting ready to do a little revamping of content on the forum - primarily the special guest section where special guests have not returned to be at least a little bit active.

Dan is staying. And I think Gary is. But if Zorgon could give me a yell sometime in the next couple days or if one of you who read his work could let him know I need to find out if he wants to continue his board here.

This will not affect his materials in the Archive. It would only affect this board if he's not interested or able to continue it.

I'm going to be shooting to bring in new guests to replace those no longer with us. I'm taking suggestions on this if any of you happen to know someone who'd be interested.

Cy

zorgon

Post by zorgon on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Admin wrote:Hey Guys,

I need to check in with Zorgon and see if he's still interested in being a special guest here. I'm getting ready to do a little revamping of content on the forum - primarily the special guest section where special guests have not returned to be at least a little bit active.

Hey... go ahead and remove me from Special Guest. I am to busy with my own forum and shops to spend a lot of time here.

Glad to see your back up though cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:36 am

Thanks Zorgon! Best of luck with your own forum. Stop in from time to time and say hi. You'll always have friends here.

Cyrellys

Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Zorgon,
Thank you for all your contributions on the original OMF. You were a fascinating researcher and a wealth of information. I always enjoyed your board. I learned a lot from you.

Thanks again, and very best wishes
Jake
hoss58

Post by hoss58 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey Ron ..just found this forum by chance on a google search. Think I will stick around and see whats up.
pman35
Admin
Admin

Post by pman35 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi hoss58 , let me be the first to welcome you here , to the openminds forum and hope you enjoy your stay.

I saw your post and currently working on the  the zorgon section in the archive so hopefully you'll be able to access it soon :)here is the link to it http://theopenmind.hostingsiteforfree.com/index.cgi-board=zorgon.htm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:25 am