Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy

Hackle

Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Empty Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy

Post by Hackle Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi Guys,

I was directed here by a current forum member after our encounter earlier today.

I'm very interested in UFOlogy - always have been. These days I have such a powerful drive towards UFOlogy and the metaphysical side of it.

After meeting one of the guys from here, I never knew just HOW MUCH more research I need to do.

Leads and contacts have been coming in my direction lately, so I'm recognising a pattern here, but not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.

Having said that, I'm a founding member of the Northern Ireland UFO Society.

Anything else that comes to mind I'll fire up here.

Glad to be part of the forums. As far as I know, there are some juicy stuff in regards to UFOlogy here.

Hackle
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Empty Re: Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy

Post by Cyrellys Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Welcome to OMF Hackle! Yes I know your friend Pman. He is co-Admin here along with myself and Jake Reason of Canada. I'm pleased to meet you. Yes there are many gems here to discover. The truth behind and in proximity to the front cover of UFOs runs deep and in many directions. I have heard good things about your Northern Ireland UFO Society from Pman. The Celtic Tradition shines in this paradigm. I'm Old Irish out of the U.S. state of Oregon, lately living in Montana. Pman can tell you more of the Old Irish in the Pacific Northwest and their ties to this contact paradigm, if it interests you.

You are welcome to share information garnered from your society's work to cross post here if you wish. We have several members who will update the readership on events and interviews that their various organizations do.

If my own blog at the bottom of the index (Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things) does not make initial sense, it's just a matter of catching up on the thread. I've been tracking the evolution of comprehension within US governance about the influence of extraterrestrial contact on US domestic and foreign policy. We had a series of major events starting in early January that involved open declaration/confirmation of this influence which resulted in a number of high profile internet/journalistic/intelligence sites to chime in their two cents in response.

Anyway if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I hope you enjoy our small but growing community here.

Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    jacksonhunny
    jacksonhunny

Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Empty jackson new here

Post by jacksonhunny Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:28 am

hi to all

Sponsored content

Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy Empty Re: Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am