UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by dan

»  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz
Yesterday at 11:07 am by garzparz

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 pm by isaackoi

» A universal law
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 pm by jizba

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 pm by Cyrellys

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:41 pm by zooky

Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:50 pm by garzparz

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:21 am by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

November 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy

Hackle

Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy

Post by Hackle on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi Guys,

I was directed here by a current forum member after our encounter earlier today.

I'm very interested in UFOlogy - always have been. These days I have such a powerful drive towards UFOlogy and the metaphysical side of it.

After meeting one of the guys from here, I never knew just HOW MUCH more research I need to do.

Leads and contacts have been coming in my direction lately, so I'm recognising a pattern here, but not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.

Having said that, I'm a founding member of the Northern Ireland UFO Society.

Anything else that comes to mind I'll fire up here.

Glad to be part of the forums. As far as I know, there are some juicy stuff in regards to UFOlogy here.

Hackle
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Re: Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy

Post by Cyrellys on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Welcome to OMF Hackle! Yes I know your friend Pman. He is co-Admin here along with myself and Jake Reason of Canada. I'm pleased to meet you. Yes there are many gems here to discover. The truth behind and in proximity to the front cover of UFOs runs deep and in many directions. I have heard good things about your Northern Ireland UFO Society from Pman. The Celtic Tradition shines in this paradigm. I'm Old Irish out of the U.S. state of Oregon, lately living in Montana. Pman can tell you more of the Old Irish in the Pacific Northwest and their ties to this contact paradigm, if it interests you.

You are welcome to share information garnered from your society's work to cross post here if you wish. We have several members who will update the readership on events and interviews that their various organizations do.

If my own blog at the bottom of the index (Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things) does not make initial sense, it's just a matter of catching up on the thread. I've been tracking the evolution of comprehension within US governance about the influence of extraterrestrial contact on US domestic and foreign policy. We had a series of major events starting in early January that involved open declaration/confirmation of this influence which resulted in a number of high profile internet/journalistic/intelligence sites to chime in their two cents in response.

Anyway if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I hope you enjoy our small but growing community here.

Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

jacksonhunny

jackson new here

Post by jacksonhunny on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:28 am

hi to all

Sponsored content

Re: Hackle's adventure through UFOlogy

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:21 am