Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
pman35
skaizlimit
Bard
Cyrellys
dan
Jake Reason
GSB/SSR
11 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

And for the insane, or other wise, we present:

Schroedinger's Cat is not Alone

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1004.4206v4

Beatriz Gato, Beatriz Gato-Rivera
    (Submitted on 23 Apr 2010 (v1), last revised 31 Mar 2011 (this version, v4))
    We introduce the `Complete Wave Function' and deduce that all living beings, not just Schroedinger's cat, are actually described by a superposition of `alive' and `dead' quantum states; otherwise they would never die. Therefore this proposal provides a quantum mechanical explanation to the world-wide observation that we all pass away. Next we consider the Measurement problem in the framework of M-theory. For this purpose, together with Schroedinger's cat we also place inside the box Rasputin's cat, which is unaffected by poison. We analyse the system identifying its excitations (catons and catinos) and we discuss its evolution: either to a classical fight or to a quantum entanglement. We also propose the BSVΨ scenario, which implements the Complete Wave Function as well as the Big Bang and the String Landscape in a very (super)natural way. Then we test the gravitational decoherence of the entangled system applying an experimental setting due to Galileo. We also discuss the Information Loss paradox. For this purpose we consider a massless black cat falling inside a massive black hole. After that we outline a method to compute the contribution of black cats to the dark matter of the universe. Finally, in the spirit of Schroedinger, we propose that next generation double-slit experiments should use cats as projectiles. Cat interferometry will inevitably lead to the `Many Cats' interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, allowing to shed new light on old mysteries and paradoxes. For example, according to this interpretation, conservative estimates show that decision making of a single domestic cat will create about 550 billion whole universes every day, with as many replicas of itself.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Cy,

You agree that the Earth may have been the focus of cosmic attention for some time.  Do you really suppose that the cosmic PtB have not foreseen this eventuality, and already have in place some dramatic countermeasures, so as to neutralize the earthly PtB.  Could the cosmic beings be quite so clueless, callous and powerless?  

Would it be beyond your powers of imagination to suppose that you and I might have non-trivial roles to play, therein?  

In the meantime, allow me to get back to philosophy and metaphysics.  Could there be any better stress relievers.....?  

I have never previously directly addressed naive realism, q.v......

I'm now reading the wiki entry for the first time, only to discover that I have been a naive realist, all along. Only now do I discover that naive realism is not the same as scientific realism, as I had naively supposed. Rather, naive realism is generally taken as synonymous with direct realism, which I've long advocated.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 am

Well, sports fans, we are coming down to the wire, with the trial on Tuesday........

Everybody, except Ron, is telling me to cop the plea..... of guilty, and get off with a couple hundred dollar fine.  Ron says to plead not guilty and embarrass the church, and maybe hit them with a suit for false arrest.  

It was Paul who came up with the idea of my not having a criminal intent, hey all I wanted to do was discuss theology, and maybe hand out a flyer to my six SfA buddies, drawing a diagram explaining the katechon, an idea that may well have come from our recently departed leader, David Yue.  That diagram was posted here, on about Jan 8.  

But, then, driving home from R&A's, I remembered the incident that I had precipitated on the previous Sunday, when I banged my fist on a table, saying that, with my new sense of urgency in the aftermath David's sudden, premature demise that I had lost my patience with Bill's endless power points, which I now took to be a perpetual fillibuster, and the embodiment of the Katechon/Restrainer.  

So, no, I was not coming to GFC/SfA expecting to suddenly be allowed to present my ideas.  I was not totally surprised when JP called the police.  I cannot claim total innocence.  Failing that, I should cop the plea.  Yes, Ron?  

But here's the caveat.......

Neither can I promise to abide by the court's admonition to stay out of trouble for the next 12 months or so.  Because, in my little mind, this case is not just about my desire as a wannabe preacher, now is it?  

This is also about Ron's being my stalwart hand holder.  As my lawyer, Jane L, has stated, it ought to be Ron who is on trial, here, bless his little heart.  

Over the years, I've done almost everything I can to get Ron in trouble, as you, good folks @OM, may well testify.  All I've gotten him in, so far, is an adult sized pair of asbestos BVD's.  Well, maybe it's time to give those BVD's another little flame test, and all I have to do is refuse to pay any fine, and refuse to abide by any probation, and so I can expect to do my 90 days in the clinker.  But you folks will have to do your part, here, in my probable absence.  

Being in the slammer will just keep me out of worse trouble, out on the mean streets of evangelical/academic certitude.  

And, hey, I'll finally get the captive audience that I so richly deserve, along with free room and board.  I get none of that here, now, do I, Cy?  

Besides, Debbie has promised to send me to the Red Roof Inn, if I don't pay my fine, where, again, I'll have none of the fringe benefits.  

All kidding aside, there is, no, there may be the proverbial 800# gorilla lurking in these shadows, that is if Ron is not just being the practical joker that he sometimes is.  According to Ron/CK/Pelican/Catfish, the clock is still ticking on our 18 month countdown to........ some sort of meltdown, per the alignment of the various (eschatological?) vectors.  

Can anyone think of any more expeditious way to put Ron's BVD's to the flame test?  And he's got a lot a 'splainin' to do.  No?  

And time is, according to Ron, running out, finally.  

Or I could chicken out, like the time I threatened to land a plane on the White House lawn.  Well, I did almost get my license renewed, didn't I, Ron?  Like I say, not paying a fine may just be about staying out of worse trouble.

Have I left anything out.......?

Did a little birdie just tell me they don't serve wine in the calaboose?  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:16 am

Dan

As the Scribe, it is your responsibility to report the incidents as they occurred, not as you hope they had occurred. The future is yours to change, not the past.

That said, if you choose incarceration as your way ahead, you should arrive on Tuesday prepared in orange jump suit, with a blank box on the front and back for the Judge to fill in your number. I think you know what that will be.

But before you proceed to the Red Roof Inn, inform the judge that you need to first serve time on a ship, as Royal Scribe on the Sea Based Adventure. The Judge will respond accordingly.

Foot Mann
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:24 am

Foot Mann,

Well, I thought I had adequately proven that serving time on a cruise ship will not likely keep me out of worse trouble.  

I'm waiting to see the offer that will more likely, or less unlikely, alert the world to this, now, fifteen-month countdown to 'armageddon'.  

Am I doing due diligence, if I don't put my own little self on this line?  I have been jawboning for forty years, and where has it gotten us?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:17 am

If, in fact, Ron/FootMann is actually looking at eschatological vectors, then it is hardly implausible that I am one of those vectors.  If so, I have incurred additional reponsibility to indicate my impatience wrt Disclosure, presuming that there is or ought to be a connection.  

What I should be doing is coming up with a plan of action.......

In the past, when I have made statements to him wrt eschatology, he has said, ok, but where is the action item?  

Presumably there is a plan in place, with several options and contingencies, one would hope.  So where is my action item, in that mix?  Lacking any substantive sugestions, I can only adlib.  Perhaps the cruise was supposed to have provided a working session, in fact, this has been stated, but only in the most general terms.  There has been no suggestion of a follow up, not even that KWF would or could be rededicated along those lines.  As usual, I'm left twisting in the wind, even as the wind seemingly grows stronger.  

Possible jail time might be a bargaining chip in that regard, but I see no indication to that effect.  I would just be wasting my own sweet time.  But having tried every other way to express my own concerns, I feel obligated to take one more opportunity for this expression, an opportunity that sits right in front of me.  How else to exercise due diligence?  Going to jail is a time-honored way to register a conscientious objection to a given state of affairs.  Who am I to turn away from that tradition?  

Date: April 25, 2015 at 10:36:33 PM EDT
    To: cosmicrfgroup
    Subject: Dan Smith Arrested!

Theocratic Parliament of America

St Anthony - giving America back to its rightful owners

Just received news from our CIA insider, Ron Pandolfi, 57, in Great Falls, VA that our White House insider, Dan Smith, 70, in Baltimore, MD has been arrested for asking questions in a church meeting and is now officially a criminal!! Ron says that everyone should have the right to ask questions, especially in a Bible Study class entitled In Search of Answers. Hey, this is outrageous, especially in the land of the free or is that the land of the 9-5 slaves of the New World Order of the Antichrist? Ummm, looks like martial law here we come!!
    Yours in the battle for planet earth,
    Rev Dr Anthony G. Pike (UK)
    Cosmic Research Foundation
    Markapur, A.P. 523316, India
    E-Mail  cosmicrf@hotmail.com
    Tel  91-8596-2243xx/9959-684635
    Date      26th April 2015

To: cosmicrf@hotmail.com
    Subject: Dan Smith Arrested!
    Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 21:15:55 -0400

St Anthony, Dan Smith faces criminal charges for entering an evangelical church with intent to ask questions. Police were called after he attempted to raise some questions during a class entitled In Search of Answers. When they arrived, Dan was alone in a prayer room deeply in prayer. The police handcuffed Dan and hauled him down to the station. Please join in supporting Dan's right to ask questions. Thanks, Ron

R&A called on their way to a local college.  Aliyah reminded me of the question that Kashmir had asked last week....... How do we wake people up from this long dream?  We have no idea where this came from.  

I should probably excuse the Princess from her offer to testify at my trial.  It would be unfair to pressure her to get caught up in this tug of war between me and Ron.  

And still there is no serious counter-offer to my possible contempt of court charge, if I refuse to pay a fine or abide by a probation.  

The longer this drags on, the more does this case seem to be a contest between Ron and me, with the church being the relatively innocent bystander, caught, as is Aliyah, in the cross-fire.  

But what can he do?  Can he rescind what he has said about an apocalyptic deadline?  How could he actually do this without also rescinding on our 23 year liaison?  What is the judge going to think about this alleged liaison?  Just another part of my insanity?  Might we attempt to have my 'halucination' subpoenaed, but on what grounds?  Our liaison would not be specifically relevant to the tresspassing charge..... only to an insanity plea or charge.  

2:40---------

Ron is saying it is likely that the Officer and/or the pastor will not show up at the trial, therefore the there will be a deferred judgement
    and there will be no fine for me not to pay. I could even go back to GFC, and we could start all over again. I think I might start with another church, however.

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Oh Dan! If the judge were truly wise he/she would recognize ideological infighting and tell all of you to go back to your squabbling and stay the hell out of her courtroom.

At this late date a human to human disclosure which is nothing more than a 'digestible' narrative that serves more the system inhabitants than it does the people is probably not going to put much of a dent in the psychology of the world which is quite fed up with the lies and machinations where it isn't outright twisted up in some other tangent equally destructive to any constructive address of the situational landscape.

The civil war that is expected prior to the vectors full manifestation is probably at this point unavoidable. Even I would not be able to head off all of the players at this moment, IMO. And I'm not certain after all the conduct on the part of the system that I even care to intervene. Never thought I'd say that one

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Dan wrote:R&A called on their way to a local college.  Aliyah reminded me of the question that Kashmir had asked last week....... How do we wake people up from this long dream?  We have no idea where this came from.  

It is interesting that she (Kashmir) picks up on a theme running viral within the collective consciousness at this moment.  How to wake the people is nearly a 10 million dollar question.

What is equally strange is that the theme is viral in the liberty community.  That's just a little bit removed I suspect from the circles you are all running in.

It is surprising what she is picking up, not that she is.  It is useful to know the message is reverberating enough to register in even the more remote groups.

If the tin bucket isn't ringing in vibration like a bell, we're not doing our job, hmmm?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:21 am

Cy,

Thank you for your understanding.  I probably will not be able to post tomorrow, and, on Wednesday, I'll either be in jail or headed to NYC.

My Exhibit A will be the diagram that I posted here, on OM, two days before my arrest at GFC/SfA.  Yes, the previous Sunday I had banged my fist on a table, in front of two witnesses.  If that is a crime, the police should have been called then, not a week later.  

A week later, I had color copies of the diagram that I had posted here.  My intent was to hand these out at the SfA meeting.  

10am----------

The following email exchange dates back to several days.....
    Date: April 25, 2015 at 3:35:28 PM EDT
    To: Ron
    Cc: Sam, Princess Aliyah, Jane L, Bill L, Paul
    Subject: Fwd: Defending Dan [memorandum on relevant law & some facts as Ron understands them]

Ok, I guess I just have to bring my own wine.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 25, 2015 at 2:33:59 PM EDT
    To: Dan
    Subject: Re: Defending Dan [memorandum on relevant law & some facts as Ron understands them]

FYI. They do not serve wine in jail but they guarantee lots of offensive sex. Jane

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Apr 2015, at 11:50, Dan Smith wrote:

Nah, I'm just so cheap, I don't like to pay fines........

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t175p960-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#6101 .

On Apr 25, 2015, at 10:27 AM, Ron wrote:

Hi Sam,

We spent some time with Dan yesterday, and he expressed a desire that we not share with Jane the experience on the ship. We also discussed likely scenarios on Tuesday. All end well for Dan if he dresses appropriately and keeps relatively quiet. All end poorly for Dan if he arrives with crown of thorns bearing cross and screaming "the end is coming."

Thanks,

Ron

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:49 PM, Sam wrote:
    Ron,

Thanks for the clarifications.

I hope you are aware that Dan has been telling people ever since Jan. 11 that you encouraged him to enter the church and that that is one reason he had you on his speakerphone when he did enter. So, Dan has suffered from some combination of misunderstanding and/or mis-remembering your first advice before he entered the church on Jan. 11, i.e., the "I encouraged him not to enter the church."

Do you want me to send a copy of this to Jane Loving? She has, of course, heard only Dan's recollection.

Thanks again.

Sam

--- ronald.p.... wrote:

To: Sam
    Subject: Re: Defending Dan [memorandum on relevant law & some facts as Ron understands them]
    Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:26:24 -0400

Hi Sam,

I encouraged him not to enter the church that Jan 11, but Dan refused my guidance. Given that he would not alter his plans, I suggested he remain polite, stating only that he was entering the Church as a member for Sunday worship. At the very least he acted accordingly. Having read some of the e-mail exchanges leading up to the Jan 11 event, it was clear that Dan was being set up by one of the members of the "in search of answers" group. Over and over again the member reported to the Church elders that Dan was being disruptive. These were subjective claims, with Dan protesting against the form, function, and substance of the meetings. With so much attention on his entrance on Jan 11, I advised that he keep particularly quiet and peaceful. Fortunately he did that day. And fortunately the e-mail granting him access to the Church was sent after any prior events during which he was not so quiet or peaceful.

I am sure you are aware that Dan occasionally acts outside the bounds of reason. During our last vacation with Dan aboard the Carnival Pride, Dan engaged several members of the ship's security force in punching, kicking, drink throwing, and shouting. At 2:00 AM Aliyah and I received a call to meet with ship's security about Dan. Both of us were suffering from a bad stomach virus, but we managed to stagger up to the top deck where we found Dan being held at bay by seven members of the ship's security force. All had torn shits and shoe marks on their uniforms from the encounter. Dan was detained for the duration of the cruise and barred from ever again cruising on Carnival or any associated cruise line.

Giving Dan guidance is tricky business. Aliyah and I listened in to the conversations Dan had after entering the Church on Jan 11 to be certain that Dan acted accordingly. In this case he did.

Thanks,

Ron

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Sam wrote:

Ron,

As Dan told you by phone today, his criminal defense attorney in this matter, Jane L...., would like you to call her to determine what testimony you might be able to provide, if this case goes to trial. This is because she now understands that via Dan's cell phone in speakerphone mode, you were able to listen to what people said to Dan and what he said to them during the entire time he was in the Grace Fellowship Church on Jan. 11, until the moment the police took his cell phone from him.

Mrs. L.....'s tel. is 410 xxxx Office and 410 xxxx Residence.

I am also sending her a CC: of this, so that she has your suggestions. You can further explain them to her by phone.

Your suggestions make it apparent why you so strongly encouraged Dan to enter the church that Jan. 11 and not leave despite his receiving requests to do so.

I will be interested to someday discover from where you obtained these suggestions, since you are not a lawyer specializing in these kinds of matters which include not only criminal law but civil liberties law. And I will be asking Jane for her comments after this matter is settled.

Very best wishes.

Sam

--- ronald.p..... wrote:

To: Sam
    Cc: Princess Aliyah, Dan Smith
    Subject: Defending Dan
    Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 21:18:03 -0400

Hi Sam,

Great that you are standing by Dan in defense of his trespass charges. Also great that Dan is taking a stand for his innocence.

There are some basic ways to defend against criminal trespass charges including:

Consent -- if someone gave consent to access the premises, and that someone could reasonably be perceived as having authority to grant consent.

Dan was given consent to enter the Church, in writing, by an official of the Church, just days before the event. Dan never received a revocation of that consent; and Dan had no reason to perceive the request to leave the Church as a formal revocation of that consent. Legal precedence is well established that with conflicting statements granting and denying access, trespass has not occurred. The Police Officer who arrested Dan was not aware that Dan had received written consent to enter the Church.

Establishment is open to the public
    The Church claims it is open to the public. Revocation of public access to Dan would have to be based on specific legal grounds, not the whim of one Church official. Statements made to the arresting Police Officer that Dan had caused a disturbance were false and malicious. Dan entered the Church through the main door quietly and proceeded to participate in Church services open to the public. The arresting Police Officer encountered Dan sitting quietly praying in a public room designated for public prayer.

Lack of intent to commit a crime

Criminal charges of trespass are serious and generally require evidence of intent to commit a crime. Dan entered the Church with intent to pray, hardly a crime in a Church open to the public.

Improper posting

Clear posting of rules is required for barring entrance to an establishment open to the public, and the rules must be legal. The Church has no such rules on its website or in its public documents. Decisions by Church officials to consent or deny Dan access to the Church were capricious and unsupported.

There are more ways to defend against criminal trespass charges, but I think this set could be used as the basis for a defense strategy. I also hope that Dan will file a case against the Church for the false and malicious statements made to the arresting Police Officer. The manner in which the statements were made indicates this is well established (illegal) tool used by Church officials to (illegally) control access to this "public" facility. Dan could do a lot of good for the Community by putting a stop to this discriminatory practice.

Thanks,

Ron

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:37 am

There are two serious misstatements by Ron in his post to Sam dated Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:26:24 -0400.......  

1.)  "I encouraged him not to enter the church that Jan 11, but Dan refused my guidance."

2.)  "During our last vacation with Dan aboard the Carnival Pride, Dan engaged several members of the ship's security force in punching, kicking, drink throwing, and shouting. At 2:00 AM Aliyah and I received a call to meet with ship's security about Dan."  

#1 does not stand up, even within the limited context that Ron presents.  

#2 is virtually comedic in its meticulous disengagement with the truth.  

So what is going on here........?  

Ron has done everything but beg me not to go to jail.  But, by stating #2, is he not actually sending me a message that I not pay attention, even to his personal communications to me, when it comes to matters of possibly grave import.  Hey, just forget anything he might say in public!  

According to Ron, we are coming down to the crunch.  

IMHO, what's really going on here is that Ron is begging to be investigated.  He has been investigated on several previous occasions, but not in a public venue.  I am only offering to expedite that eventuality.  

As I have stated on previous occasions, Ron has often claimed to be untouchable.  That is a good thing, but..... how can we make it easier for him to stop blaspheming the Spirit of Truth, if you see what mean?   

The question before us is whether my time, in the next few weeks, would be more productively spent in jail or on a cruise with the Pandolfi's.  I have put this question directly to Ron, and he has not yet provided me with a clear answer.  If in doubt, I have to go with my gut feeling that Ron is actually encouraging me to go to jail.  He is even, as indicated above, provoking me to take the fall, possibly in oder to bring attention to the urgency of our situation.  If I don't take this last desperate gambit, then, in good conscience, he would have no recourse but to violate his security oath wrt matters pertaining to national and global security.  

11:08 edt-----------

5' incoming call from Ron.......

Usually when he calls, it is from his car, and this seemed to be no exception.  We might presume that when he is not in his car, he is in a secure facility where use of cell phones is not allowed.  There was at least one other person in the automobile with him who was making comments and sometimes chuckling.  

Allow me to try to reconstruct the gist of the conversation......

R: I'm setting up an office pool wrt the numbers of days you will spend in jail.  In that regard, he wishes to solicit inside information from me.  

D:  Provding inside information may be a crime.  Are you asking me to commit a crime?

R:  No.  Providing insider information is a crime only where money is involved.  There will be no money involved in this pool.  The medium of exchange will be more important(?) than money.  

D:  Ok, then shoot......

R:  Will you be pleading guilty?  If you do plead guilty, there would be no reason for the Princess to come.

D:  No, I will not plead guilty.  

R:  In that case I will be sending out a memo suggesting that other people show up at your trial.

D:  I will try to provide popcorn, but it will have to be outside of the courtroom.  Inside, it might be construed as a contempt of court.  

R:  I thought it was strange that your atty mentioned that wine would not be served in jail.  If you go to jail, I will provide you with potting soil and grape seeds so that within five years you will be able to make your own wine.  

Well, some of these 'quotes' are a paraphrase of a longer, back and forth exchange.  

Need I say more?  Case closed?  What more could I possibly say?  

12:50----------

I'll take my own pool..... are we gonna make it, in under the, now, 15 month deadline?

And do I have inside information, in this regard?

I don't know. I may still not have a need to know about the exact nature of my information. In fact, I think it has been well established that I operate most efficiently and effectively under the influence of naivete, and <~0.05%. Yes?

In that case, yes, I remain optimistic that, despite all appearances, we do remain in good hands. Cancer or Chrysalis? I would take a pool on the latter hypothesis, i.e. the BPWH/SWH/CTC/(4M/K/SoT/X2) hypothesis. Any takers?

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Date: April 27, 2015 at 5:09:26 PM EDT
    To: Ron
    Cc: Princess Aliyah, Paul, Bill L., Caryn, Cyrellys, Throop

Subject: My soon to be daughter may be in trouble in the riots in Baltimore

Please call me....!

Then.......

There are riots in Baltimore......

4:57edt--------

4' incoming call from Ron........

Not to worry, my prospective daughter will be safe, and just call the Princess if there is an immediate emergency.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Date: April 27, 2015 at 5:40:40 PM EDT
    To: Caryn
    Cc: Ron, Paul, Aliyah, Bill, Sam, Jane

Subject: Re: My soon to be daughter may be in trouble in the riots in Baltimore

Caryn,

That was supposed to be 6pm EDT, not GMT. 6pm EDT would be 11pm GMT.

If you have not heard from me by then, my internet access may have been terminated by the county police officers.

Sam has asked Jane to call me about my prospective testimony, tomorrow.

Throop and Maggie have just arrived safely, here......

On Apr 27, 2015, at 5:17 PM, Caryn Anscomb wrote:

A little more concerned about your impending trial tomorrow!....Hope to hear from you by 6pm GMT.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:17 pm

5:52-------

10' incoming from Ron.......

He suggests that my primary defense should be freedom of religion requires freedom of speech, and that churches are responsible to allow and/or encourage freedom of religion/speech within their premises.  

That ought to be sufficient to make a federal/cosmic case out of this.

6:23-------

I just checked that there are only three people on-line, at OM, to witness these developments in the freedom of speech/religion.  

I have asked Cy to alert people to this

(cont.)

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:54 pm

Scribe,

Good luck in court! Keep to the facts, answer only the questions asked, and be respectful of the process. You entered the Church as a member of the congregation in search of answers with no ill intent.

Foot Mann
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:56 am

Foot Mann,

I thank for your support. I did plead not guilty, and I got to take the stand in my own behalf. My atty Jane Loving did an excellent job of questioning both me and JPK, the church pastor.

Judge Barbara Jung found me guilty of trespass, but offered a verdict of PBJ, with 18 months probation, and all fines suspend. I accepted that verdict, thereby waving my right of appeal.

JPK offered to have me fully reinstated at the church and in the SfA ministry, after a process of reconciliation. I accepted that offer, as well.

All huggy-huggy, kissy-kissy!

I was ready for more drama than this, but I guess I'm actually not a drama queen. But I sure hope that God is a drama queen. It's going to take something pretty dramatic to turn our little ship around, within the next 15 months, and still counting. Is that right, Ron?

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 am

dan wrote:Foot Mann,

I thank for your support.  I did plead not guilty, and I got to take the stand in my own behalf.  My atty Jane Loving did an excellent job of questioning both me and JPK, the church pastor.  

Judge Barbara Jung found me guilty of trespass, but offered a verdict of PBJ, with 18 months probation, and all fines suspend.  I accepted that verdict, thereby waving my right of appeal.  

JPK offered to have me fully reinstated at the church and in the SfA ministry, after a process of reconciliation.  I accepted that offer, as well.  

All huggy-huggy, kissy-kissy!  

I was ready for more drama than this, but I guess I'm actually not a drama queen.  But I sure hope that God is a drama queen.  It's going to take something pretty dramatic to turn our little ship around, within the next 15 months, and still counting.  Is that right, Ron?  

(cont.)  

Well done Dan.

The Source has other things in the works.

I spoke with Elias the day before yesterday. Here's the question. Can the people get State Militia's installed in less than 15 months?

The list of early volunteers is piling up looking for a place to sign up.

And I have a couple of huge projects elsewhere with dates I have to somehow make.

And then in the midst of the background noise there is this:

INTEL INFO: Regarding proposed/planned parachute drops/insertions. Unless the USSOCOM through the Federal Aviation Administration issues a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) for unscheduled parachute drops, the drops will occur at locations published in aeronautical information, and on aeronautical charts (note not all DZ are charted). In addition, the Federal Aviation Administration has issued a "waiver" or "exemption" to the USASOC to conduct parachute drops at some locations at nigh...

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Photo.php?fbid=972616286082078&set=gm

This will be an interesting year.

Meanwhile has anyone seen an english copy of the Book of Acaill by Cormac mac Airt? My copy of Crith Gablach is wonderful in its own right, at least for those who know a little bit about the metaphor of trees, but the other is a bit more important at this time. And wouldn't you know it, while everyone quotes it, they don't provide a link. Where's a bucket of ice water when your frustrated and want to empty it over the head of the proverbial? Ah well.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dollar-vigilante-warns-of-september-2015-crash-there-are-a-lot-of-things-going-on-a-lot-of-crazy-things_04272015

Who here knows the history of Berwick? I'm speaking synchronistically...not literally. Funny how this works. These associations. All things in good time, right? From September to the tale of Great Works. And from there? Go west young man...to the lands of dreams, redoubts, and children of the sidhe.

Enjoy.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty e

Post by dan Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 am

Cy,

I thank you so much for being so kind to me, here at OM, for just about as long as I've been going to GFC.  

And Ron is now suggesting that I do have a lot to apologize for, wrt this entire incident.  Where to begin........?  

Yes, I was hoping to get Ron in serious trouble, by my being sent to jail, and then blaming it on him.  Yes, I did try, but then I half-way chickened out.  

Actually, and to be perfectly honest, this whole incident was about just that, but then, as we see, a lot of perfectly innocent people got caught in this cross-fire.  What was I thinking?  

Maybe I should have retired last year, as the Princess had suggested. But, no, I was determined to die with my boots on, just as Louise did.

Is it too late to retire? I have to admit that I hope I am beyond the age of retirement.

What next? Is it just going to be more innocent people being injured by my sometimes clumsy predilections? I do hope not.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:28 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

I thank you so much for being so kind to me, here at OM, for just about as long as I've been going to GFC.  

An Ron is now suggesting that I do have a lot to apologize for, wrt this entire incident.  Where to begin........?  

Yes, I was hoping to get Ron in serious trouble, by my being sent to jail, and then blaming it on him.  Yes, I did try, but then I half-way chickened out.  

Actually, and to be perfectly honest, this whole incident was about just that, but then, as we see, a lot of perfectly innocent people got caught in this cross-fire.  What was I thinking?  

(cont.)  

"What was I thinking?"

Sometimes we forget, that the Source upholds free will. For any theoretical Apprentice to interfere with free will because you believe a horse may not only be led to water, but may also be forced to drink, is anti-thematic to what its expectations of us is when we work in conjunction; pace side by side. If this (apprenticeship) is your purpose then you abide the rules of the game.

>>>The only exception is if the situation becomes so bad and lacks a more designed leadership; a situation in which an Apprentice is commanded quite clearly to take up the sword. An example of this is Joan of Frankia (Joan de Arc).<<<

It is also important to always in all things bear in mind the peripheral consequences for any choice. You have a responsibility to the whole...that means the welfare of the other paradigm inhabitants. If you seek a selfish course then you become responsible for the other innocents caught in the crossfire.

Communication and interaction is not the same thing as force applied. Force applied does not allow for the choices of others to freely act upon accumulated knowledge or allow for time toward perceptive epiphany.

Any disclosure or act on Footmans part must be freely done for just reasons without coercion out of good reason or it is worthless. You cannot force him to such end without compromising yourself and all ends to which you may be involved in conjunction with the Source.

Perhaps you might gain a greater outcome with a fair discussion on what you expect from him and the details you expect he provide. Most situations such as this arise because your expectations are too vague to mesh with his understanding in such a way that elicits a fair response. And bear also in mind that his concept of what is fair is different from your own.

Often just processes are not ones that produce instant gratification.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 am

Cy,

Ron does reiterate his compliments on your posts. Shall we give him the benefit of the doubt, and suppose that he has no ulterior motives, such as poliitics or flirting? From experience, I would put almost nothing past him.

I apologized to Ron, per his earlier request, for having copped PBJ, and thereby forfeiting the chance to have him subpeonaed to testify. He excused me by saying that he would not be allowed to testify......

cont......
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:01 am

"He excused me by saying that he would not be allowed to testify......"

Dan, what he said above is historically true. Good people have lost their lives over these subjects in order for the system to maintain control of them. There has been a time when if there had been any real risk of his testifying, that he might have had a convenient 'accident' on the way to the grocery store or perhaps a 'heart-attack' in his own home, courtesy of some rather interesting TTP contraptions.

I don't see any clear signs of the system evolving out of being anti-disclosure. The last window of evolution was in 2008-2010 and the public botched the process.

You hardly flinched when the glyphs invitation were presented to OMF a few months back. Did you evaluate the whole of the website's content? Did you speak with your email list about them? No. You only replied on the OMF thread. And then went back to sleep.

The paradigm is much more than just the dialog here. What constitutes readiness? Yes it will be yanked into the light kicking and screaming at some point...but will that point be when straight-line winds sit on the deck and the Xtians are howling to God for relief? At that point the system inhabitants won't care. They have what they believe to be 'get out of jail free cards'. The depopulationists drool over the day the coastal cities disappear beneath the sloshing, because, "there are not the resources to sustain the whole population through the bottleneck"

Ah but how would they know that? They never employed the vast imagination of the collective! They couldn't imagine themselves out of a wet paper bag. They will never know the human potential because they decry those who carry it.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:21 am

"Ron does reiterate his compliments on your posts."

Nods. Salute!

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 am

Stan Deyo was recently on Hagmann and Hagmann.

And observers are tracking the White Military FEMA busess in N. Carolina on the move...

Meanwhile public archaeologists are trying to say Gobekli Tepe is the oldest made stone structure...Is it? It's dated to 12,000 years ago, HOWEVER Puma Punku us dated to approx 17,000 years old and you should see the size and volume of those cuts resembling diamond blade cuts.

https://www.forbiddenhistory.info/?q=node/41

If you need a video and testimony from the locals regarding it, then just review Georgio Tsoukalos new show episode on it - first aired late last year. A professional engineer did a survey of the site and made some graphics showing a re-assembly of the blocks...comes out to a structure that looks remarkably like a platform for launch of some sort of craft...matches the native 'memory' of the site.

Remember what WWII era germans were famous for? Arthur Posnansky was the first to compare the solar alignments of the site and date it to 17,000 years ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Posnansky

Puma Punku is not the only ancient site older than that...Newgrange in the Boyne Valley County Meath Eire is older too. Older than both Stone Henge AND may be at least as old as Gobekli Tepe. The oral tradition of the Old Irish date modern history starting post cataclysm 12,000 years ago.

Shrug.

So where are the missing pieces of the global mechanism that tweaks the Earths electromagnetic shield?

What's in an age? What use is truth? There are some people out there who regard lost opportunities on this order of magnitude as a crime. And that is said to scare the crap out of system inhabitants...but not enough to solicit change...generally only to ensconce them deeper in the secrecy.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:13 am

Cy,

Soon after my getting out of court, Paul was hauled into court on a trumped up DV charge.  By the time his bailbonds person called, we had a DV situation going on right here, not to mention downtown.  On our atempt to escape to NYC (Wolf Hall) this morning, Bix was sent to the hospital, and we had to turn around in Philly.  

These are what they call 'first-world' problems.

About those glyphs....... I'm sorry, but I am ignorant about a lot of things. If you want to get me engaged in such, it would take some serious hand-holding.

What's next......? It's hard for me to say. Is there another ship for me to commandeer? My credentials, in that regard, are impeccable.

(cont.)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:22 am

dan wrote:Cy,

Soon after my getting out of court, Paul was hauled into court on a trumped up DV charge.  By the time his bailbonds person called, we had a DV situation going on right here, not to mention downtown.  On our atempt to escape to NYC (Wolf Hall) this morning, Bix was sent to the hospital, and we had to turn around in Philly.  

(cont.)  

I hope Bix is ok. Coincidence or? Hard to say. But this sort of thing with its relationships is not exactly unusual.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:52 am

I'll admit that it is a bit of a struggle getting back on the philosophy track.........

Lately there has been talk of MJ12 and a countdown to an apocalypse.  That can be both distracting and focusing at the same time.  

Ron now calls, not having been able to contact the Princess.  He wants her to call him on the special comms.  She told me just yesterday that she was having difficulty contacting him, and wondered if something was up.  So, you see what I mean...... things do seem to be a bit on edge.  

Ron has said that there is some expectation that the riots may continue to get worse.  How can philosophy turn around an angry mob.  That is not quite what Plato had in mind, I think.  

Well, ok, the Princess was straining to load her van to get to the exhibibition. I said I would try to meet her down there. Philosophy is still on hold, for a bit.

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:19 am

dan wrote:I'll admit that it is a bit of a struggle getting back on the philosophy track.........

Lately there has been talk of MJ12 and a countdown to an apocalypse.  That can be both distracting and focusing at the same time.  

>>>>  If you care to share these details I can offer response from this end.

Ron now calls, not having been able to contact the Princess.  He wants her to call him on the special comms.  She told me just yesterday that she was having difficulty contacting him, and wondered if something was up.  So, you see what I mean...... things do seem to be a bit on edge.  

>>>>  There has been disruption of cell phone clarity.  I expect there are two sources...instability in magnetic field, and the sun's response to the proximity.

Ron has said that there is some expectation that the riots may continue to get worse.  How can philosophy turn around an angry mob.  That is not quite what Plato had in mind, I think.  

>>>>  Just like other living creatures, humans respond to the dissonance in the environment.  Even Plato would be unable to craft a philosophy that over-rides the non-reasoning response to these changes.  The system opted to not disclose the problem and its effects to the general population.  Therefore they have zero intellectual resources to recognize the difference between true reason and intent vs an environment dissonance influenced reaction.  So yes the you may expect the riots to possibly continue especially as long as the System Inhabitants continue to fuel the fire with ANYTHING that may be construed as tyranny or INDIFFERENCE to tyranny.

Well, ok, the Princess was straining to load her van to get to the exhibibition.  I said I would try to meet her down there.  Philosophy is still on hold, for a bit.  

>>>>  I have the forum up and will periodically refresh to check for posts.  No rush or panic Dan.  Necessity should come first.  

Edit to add: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33

Cy

(cont.)

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 pm