UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 8:26 pm by Software Developer

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» The Reality of The Phenomenon
Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm by RyanM

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Thu May 18, 2017 2:19 pm by Cyrellys

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Fri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm by garzparz

» Scorpion Scam
Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

» The Loch Ness Monster
Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:08 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

June 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin



Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.


Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Share
avatar
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : Planet Earth

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

And for the insane, or other wise, we present:

Schroedinger's Cat is not Alone

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1004.4206v4

Beatriz Gato, Beatriz Gato-Rivera
(Submitted on 23 Apr 2010 (v1), last revised 31 Mar 2011 (this version, v4))
We introduce the `Complete Wave Function' and deduce that all living beings, not just Schroedinger's cat, are actually described by a superposition of `alive' and `dead' quantum states; otherwise they would never die. Therefore this proposal provides a quantum mechanical explanation to the world-wide observation that we all pass away. Next we consider the Measurement problem in the framework of M-theory. For this purpose, together with Schroedinger's cat we also place inside the box Rasputin's cat, which is unaffected by poison. We analyse the system identifying its excitations (catons and catinos) and we discuss its evolution: either to a classical fight or to a quantum entanglement. We also propose the BSVΨ scenario, which implements the Complete Wave Function as well as the Big Bang and the String Landscape in a very (super)natural way. Then we test the gravitational decoherence of the entangled system applying an experimental setting due to Galileo. We also discuss the Information Loss paradox. For this purpose we consider a massless black cat falling inside a massive black hole. After that we outline a method to compute the contribution of black cats to the dark matter of the universe. Finally, in the spirit of Schroedinger, we propose that next generation double-slit experiments should use cats as projectiles. Cat interferometry will inevitably lead to the `Many Cats' interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, allowing to shed new light on old mysteries and paradoxes. For example, according to this interpretation, conservative estimates show that decision making of a single domestic cat will create about 550 billion whole universes every day, with as many replicas of itself.


_________________
STARstream Research | "We know the future"
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:32 am

GSB/SSR wrote:Jake, I'm surprised you didn't mention this story about Brennan ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2277524/Obamas-choice-CIA-chief-converted-Islam-says-FBI-agent.html

Now That is interesting!  I hadn't come across it, Gary.

I recall while dating my ex-wife, who had been an ex-girl friend of a Saudi Prince and a Stewardess of the Saudi Airline's Air-Hajj Service for European and Western Muslim's Pilgrimage to Mecca....I told her, some day I would like to visit Mecca and walk around Abraham's black stone.  She snapped back, "No way you could do that, you'd have to be Muslim".  I told her, no one could stop me, if I wanted to go and I went there, I would be permitted.  However I didn't explain to her how/why.

My point in saying this is that the article says Brennan wanted to go and see Mecca, too.  Probably different reasons than mine, but maybe not.  Personally I wouldn't convert to Islam to gain permission, as I wouldn't need to.  Or so I believe. However Brennen is a Fordham.  Which means he wouldn't have to convert to Islam either.

Why?  Jesuits are permitted to pretend.  In fact, for some, dependent upon their mission, it can be required of them to do so.  And some through our history, since Martin Luther, have had to do so for many years, and in some cases become Clergy or Professors of Divinity of a Protestant faith.  And maintain the shroud for a lifetime.

However I am not necessarily saying that Brennan is a Jesuit.  He need not be, in order to do his job.  But he would know of the Order's skills in such matters.



.


Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : Planet Earth

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 am

More on why MWH -> BPWH 

From the 'bird' perspective, there is only ONE quantum universe
From the 'frog' perspective, what matters is the number of universes that are DISTINGUISHABLE
All possible states exist at every instant, so the passage of time may be in the BEHOLDER

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0905.1283.pdf

I should add that since we DISTINGUISH different times which we then connect to each other with histories, and as "other times are special cases of parallel worlds," if you accept the reality of our world actually existing in the past, you have already accepted a form of "many worlds."


_________________
STARstream Research | "We know the future"

skaizlimit
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-09-21

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by skaizlimit on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Jake ("Actually that won't work, Skaiz. Their vast wilderness is predominately like the geography of Nevada. Very inhospitable. Take a few hours with Google Earth and fly over it at about 2 miles altitude. It's surprising just how vast and barren it really is. Millions of Chinese would move on mass, in a heart beat, if they could sustain themselves there."): Exactly, Jake, which is why I recommend cowboys since they turned the Nevada desert and other places in the US of A into habitable regions. Why you imagine Nevada to be inhospitable is odd ... evidently you've never heard of Las Vegas. But tell me the difference between the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area and the middle of Nevada ... if one similarity is that neither is good for growing crops, ok. So, what are the other problems? Water? L.A. water is piped in; same can be done in the middle of Nevada if demand for it rose sufficiently. In centuries past, there were populations in the middle of Nevada, evidenced by the prolific petroglyphs ... etched during times when water existed there ... its presence waxing and waning for millenia. There is abundant plantlife all over the desertine portions of the US of A; thus, a few canals, some soil amendments where necessary, and oilah ... 100 million residents. However, I'd prefer they do this to the Gobi instead of the Pacific Southwest. Besides in the gobi they could raise up maybe two billion souls, not to mention another billion in Siberia. But it takes cowboys from the US of A to make it happen ... because they like to do that sort of thing; it's what cowboys are for, Jake.

skaizlimit
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-09-21

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by skaizlimit on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Btw, Jake, on the theological arguments, how did it come to be that your knowledge on Christianity is so certain? So certain in fact that you have no problem throwing the bird cage liners into some great fan to then be distributed piecemeal all over the history of the Catholic Church? Is there any Catholic you've ever met, any at all, who do not reflect even a little bit being tainted with the Great Ho, the A/C, the Beast of the Apocalypse or the False Prophet? Are the great unwashed born that way or do they become that way? And once again I refer you to that greatest of great logic teaching dynamic duo, Abbot and Costello and their near immortal work on the problems of developing airtight reasoning systems, "Who's on First?"
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:54 pm

in 6 minutes:

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/

avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 pm

skaizlimit wrote:Btw, Jake, on the theological arguments, how did it come to be that your knowledge on Christianity is so certain?
Study. Cross reference. Test. Study again. Cross reference again. Test again, etc. Just the same as anyone else. And I make a point to only learn from the best, when ever I can.  king  Plus.... I'm an old man who didn't have children. Yet.
Always an optimist.

Is there any Catholic you've ever met, any at all, who do not reflect even a little bit being tainted with the Great Ho, the A/C, the Beast of the Apocalypse or the False Prophet?
Most of them. I hope you are one of them too.

Are the great unwashed born that way or do they become that way?
Usually raised up. And it's hard to escape one's up-bring.  So it isn't usually the person's fault, imo. I often talk about this - Blame the teacher, not the student.

Then I grew to blaming the teachers of the teachers. Again, its not the students fault.

At one point in my professional life I became a Sales Trainer of National Sales Trainers of Sales Managers. That's when I started going straight to the Top to find the culprit for what's wrong in the system. Because the Top has the power and skill to indoctrinate whatever it wants to indoctrinate. The science of this skill is well developed and has been passed down from Kings to Kings for millennia. And so the Top are not without blame, nor are they innocent. They know exactly what they are doing, and what their responsibilities are.

You see, here, Dan and I talk about the end of the world and the indoctrination of the minds of all nations, tongues and creeds. (among other things) And I trust you know, the Catholic Church of Rome, is a Major Player in the "end-times".

Does this help explain my views?

And once again I refer you to that greatest of great logic teaching dynamic duo, Abbot and Costello and their near immortal work on the problems of developing airtight reasoning systems, "Who's on First?"
And What's on second?   cheers  

avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
GSB/SSR wrote:Jake, I'm surprised you didn't mention this story about Brennan ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2277524/Obamas-choice-CIA-chief-converted-Islam-says-FBI-agent.html

Now That is interesting!  I hadn't come across it, Gary.

I recall while dating my ex-wife, who had been an ex-girl friend of a Saudi Prince and a Stewardess of the Saudi Airline's Air-Hajj Service for European and Western Muslim's Pilgrimage to Mecca....I told her, some day I would like to visit Mecca and walk around Abraham's black stone.  She snapped back, "No way you could do that, you'd have to be Muslim".  I told her, no one could stop me, if I wanted to go and I went there, I would be permitted.  However I didn't explain to her how/why.  

My point in saying this is that the article says Brennan wanted to go and see Mecca, too.  Probably different reasons than mine, but maybe not.  Personally I wouldn't convert to Islam to gain permission, as I wouldn't need to.  Or so I believe.  However Brennen is a Fordham.  Which means he wouldn't have to convert to Islam either.

Why?  Jesuits are permitted to pretend.  In fact, for some, dependent upon their mission, it can be required of them to do so.  And some through our history, since Martin Luther, have had to do so for many years, and in some cases become Clergy or Professors of Divinity of a Protestant faith.  And maintain the shroud for a lifetime.

However I am not necessarily saying that Brennan is a Jesuit.  He need not be, in order to do his job.  But he would know of the Order's skills in such matters.



.



Speaking of Muslims, conversions - real or synthetic, and a few other things....There's even more to it:

Nukes on the Loose

Nukes on the Loose - part 2


This raises an interesting point that I raised late last summer. With all of the military firings (over 200), then why haven’t a cohesive group of these men emerged to expose this agenda? What I have learned is that they officers have had their families threatened if they speak out. What I have also learned is that like my DHS/FEMA sources, these former military personnel are engaged in forming an active resistance group to what is occurring. They are also “leaking” information in which they are trying to expose this President as well as sending the message to the international community that we will not quietly go into the night. Obviously people like Steve Quayle and Doug Hagmann have been tagged for revealing this information as well.

I called one of my military sources, last night, in an attempt to confirm the rumors of the military leadership having their families threatened. He anticipated my question and cut me off by saying that he had been individually threatened and would not talk about these developments. This, in effect, confirmed what I am revealing here. This high-ranking former general was my original source of information that the McCain-led attempted theft of my community’s property without compensation in the name of acquiring land for the CANAMEX Highway. He guided me from behind the scenes and I was able to help save the targeted properties of my community. He has never been wrong in what he has revealed in the past.


I think many will find this interesting. I have been told that after the resources of this country are plundered by the foreign occupation forces, that this country will become a Muslim nation. And what do the radical fundamentalists do with nonbelievers? This is why I am warning people to not report to your public venue. Instruct your children to not board a bus from their school because they will be taken to these facilities and will be used to draw in their parents. If you doubt this, look at what happened in FEMA drills in Operation Mountain Guardian and at Giants Stadium in New York.

From a source that I will be identifying this weekend, I will be talking about how the Chinese are scheduled to take possession of all Federal lands containing rich, natural resources in payment for the US debt owed to them. Further, the Russian troops who are in this country will be forming the vanguard of a martial law occupation force along with DHS and other foreign assets. At this point, it is important to state that when you are told to report to your nearest public venue for protection and food, do not go. As I have reported, these public venues will be used for some very nefarious purposes as it is believed that 330 million Americans cannot effectively be garrisoned. The numbers must be dramatically reduced.

I am convinced, resulting from several conversations that this country will ultimately handed off to Muslims. Does an Obama presidency make more sense to you now? And what do the fundamentalists do to non-believers? Maybe the rumor circulating about the intended use guillotines are not as far-fetched as many have believed.



And on the depopulation event: Guillotines Being Moved To a FEMA Camp Near You


Beheading is not only found in the Bible, it is also found in the Muslims Koran….

Sura 47:4, “When you meet those who disbelieve [Christians and Jews], smite them at their necks.”

According to the Koran, Islamic fundamentalists are taught to behead Jews and Christians for their unbelief. Because of this, I believe it is likely that the Antichrist will be of the Islamic faith, thus the one-world religion could be “Islam” who also believes in beheading all who oppose their faith. It makes sense.





_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:04 pm

skaizlimit wrote:Jake ("Actually that won't work, Skaiz.  Their vast wilderness is predominately like the geography of Nevada.  Very inhospitable.  Take a few hours with Google Earth and fly over it at about 2 miles altitude.  It's surprising just how vast and barren it really is.  Millions of Chinese would move on mass, in a heart beat, if they could sustain themselves there."):  Exactly, Jake, which is why I recommend cowboys since they turned the Nevada desert and other places in the US of A into habitable regions.  Why you imagine Nevada to be inhospitable is odd ... evidently you've never heard of Las Vegas.  But tell me the difference between the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area and the middle of Nevada ... if one similarity is that neither is good for growing crops, ok.  So, what are the other problems?  Water?  L.A. water is piped in; same can be done in the middle of Nevada if demand for it rose sufficiently.  In centuries past, there were populations in the middle of Nevada, evidenced by the prolific petroglyphs ... etched during times when water existed there ... its presence waxing and waning for millenia.  There is abundant plantlife all over the desertine portions of the US of A; thus, a few canals, some soil amendments where necessary, and oilah ... 100 million residents.  However, I'd prefer they do this to the Gobi instead of the Pacific Southwest.  Besides in the gobi they could raise up maybe two billion souls, not to mention another billion in Siberia.  But it takes cowboys from the US of A to make it happen ... because they like to do that sort of thing; it's what cowboys are for, Jake.


I'm sure that some of the PtB would love to export us Cowboys & Cowgirls to the Gobi as a potentially workable alternative to the leaked plans we've been hearing which is referenced at the links in my prior post.

Thing is, we're not going. This is our home. Our culture is built around our home. And the only acceptable alternative would be interplanetary immigration to a life bearing/sustaining world of our own. Someday.

And then there is the little thing about this Marxist take over that just doesn't sit well with us. We never did do tyrants. That's the Celt in us. So we're in our quiet way standing here with rifles across our arm eyeing you eye our land and our people, as you contemplate redistribution of wealth and genocide.

Who was it Jake? Who surmised the Chinese being the "sleeping giant" mentioned in the bible?

Funny but it is the 'cowboys'...the inheritors of the Dannan West that is most oft referred to as the "sleeping giant."

Where we wake, hell's worst nightmare follows.

Cy


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:41 pm

skaizlimit wrote:But tell me the difference between the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area and the middle of Nevada ...
It rains in L.A.

Why you imagine Nevada to be inhospitable is odd ... evidently you've never heard of Las Vegas.
I've traveled approx 30 US States. Been to Vegas twice. And visited over 100 International Cities in the world. 31 Countries.

But I hear you.  There are new ways to make use of otherwise hostile environments.  I'll surprise you at the end of this post.

This first:

There is a 4 mile long, average 1/2 mile wide fresh water Lake, right on the 60th parallel, boarder of Saskatchewan and North West Territories.  If you zoom in on it you will see that Google has listed its name.  While the majority of the lakes around it, have no name.  I was the person who informed Google of its name.  Its in a little known Gov't archive - Cheropita Lake.  The Gov't named it in honour of my Uncle who was a pilot and was shot down during WW2 on the return from a Top Secret night mission to Germany.  My mother named me after him.  And so in a roundabout way, I could get an exclusive 100 year land lease, privileged right of use, for the price of a coffee, hand shake and a song.  And there is no town within a 100 mile radius.  No roads, not even trails.  Just forest, lakes and rivers.  Closest settlement has a Population of 243.  Stoney Rapids - it has an air strip.  From there I could get to my Lodge (if built) via float-plane, 1 hr.  And ski-plane during winter.  There is more Trout, Pike and Arctic Greying in it, than 100 people could ever eat.  And there is 20 other lakes within a day's walk, just in case.  And every year Caribou herds migrate through the woods.  All it would need is a large Green House.  Hydro?  a small submerged turbine in one of the nearby rivers, solar panels and Tesla motor batteries.  Only main problem?  - below zero temp for 8 mths of the year.  So we'd need a lot of games and books to pass the time.  Snowmobiling would be ok, but that gets boring too.  Boating begins in late May.  July and August, temps can rise above 80 during the day.

Here's what it looks like:
http://www.scottlakelodge.com/index.html
They would be my closest neighbor, about 30 miles away.

Fun place to visit, but who would want to live there?

 However, I'd prefer they do this to the Gobi instead of the Pacific Southwest.  Besides in the gobi they could raise up maybe two billion souls, not to mention another billion in Siberia.  But it takes cowboys from the US of A to make it happen ... because they like to do that sort of thing; it's what cowboys are for, Jake.
It's been tried, and it's not working...
...yet!
The ghost towns of China

"Some estimates put the number of empty homes at as many as 64 million, with up to 20 new cities being built every year in the country's vast swathes of free land."

Ordos - A Modern Ghost Town

Meant as a home for One Million People, inner Mongolia.


.


Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Cy,

Those public comments by Janet Napolitano about a grid fail (or something like it) being a matter of when, not if.  And when asked when, saying it could be imminent.... is rather alarming to say the least.  Especially saying it, while she's stepping down as Secretary of Homeland Security.

Thanks for that.

---------------------

Yes, "Sleeping Giant", and the 200 Thousand Thousand soldiers crossing the Euphrates river (in Iraq) to battle Israel, is Prophesied in the Book of Revelation.  Story starts in chapter 9 through 18.  It is one of the Main Players in the Battle of Armageddon.  The others being, Gog, Magog, Mystery Babylon and a Revised Roman Empire.  Gog and Magog are ancient names for people that have been traditionally translated to be what are now called Russia, Turkey, Middle Eastern, Persian and Caspian Region, Islamic Countries.

-------------------

And "beheading" -  Yes, this part is understood by a growing number of Christian Eschatologists.  That is the specific term used in the Book of Revelation to describe the killing method of the AC Overseen persecution of Christians.

--------------------


Oh and... On the far side;

Today, a Muslim lady said on an rather obscure radio telecast that it is OK with her that Dan Smith claims himself to be the Messiah.  As everyone should be free to live what they feel in their heart.


.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2377
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:52 am

From: Ron
Date: December 15, 2013, 8:48:17 PM EST
To: Dan
Subject: Draft Questions for Leopards on the Prowl

Hi, this is Princess Aliyah, host of Leopards on the Prowl, broadcasting live on Wolf Spirit Radio from the Great Falls Library.  Join me every other Tuesday from 5 pm – 6 PM EST on my quest for justice and protection of endangered species.
Today’s show (December 17, 2013) called “Dan Smith -- Maniac and/or Messiah," will examine the life of my co-host and how he became known as a Maniac and/or Messiah to the many fans and critics of his Best Possible World Hypothesis. He was a brilliant physicist at Stanford and Princeton, dropped out for awhile to become a working man in a small town, then attempted to reengage the physics community on the integration of the physical and spiritual worlds.  But the traditional boundaries in the ivy league between physics and metaphysics proved too rigid, so he dropped out again to pursue his quest in the virtual world, in search of a few exceptional minds with whom to collaborate.


Dan, before we begin I want to define some terms.  

One of the definitions of "maniac" is "a person who has an excessive enthusiasm or desire for something."  Do you have an excessive desire for something?

One of the definitions of "messiah" is "a person who leads a cause."  Is there a cause that you lead?

As a young man you embraced physics, first in your class in high school, three years to graduation at Stanford, and then your pick of advisers and topics at Princeton.
What motivated you to accomplish so much in physics during those early years?

What caused you to abandon the ivy league life of a Princeton physicist for the working life of roof worker in a small town?

But you returned to academics.  Again you engaged in physics, but this time with your own ideas about the frontiers of physics.  You reengaged the physics community on the integration of the physical and spiritual worlds.

Why did you think these fields could be integrated?

How did the physicists respond?

How did the philosophers respond?

You left the academic world in search of a few exceptional minds and spirits with whom to collaborate.  You found a Catfish in a pond who recognized you as the Sunfish.  The Catfish looked up at the stars and touched the spirits.  I came down, he became my Footman, and you became my Scribe.

What have you learned from this spiritual connection?

As Messiah, how will you convey what you learned to other?


There is a 20 MB audio file that, hopefully, Patrick or Cy will be able to post at OM, otherwise it requires a subscription.


(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:54 am

dan wrote:
There is a 20 MB audio file that, hopefully, Cy will be able to post at OM.  
That's a man's job, Dan.  Cy is busy home schooling her children and running a farm.

It's Your show.  With all your free time, surely you can learn how to upload it to a link.

Edit to add:

Or better yet, hire the web-master of Aliyah's website;
http://www.alkareemfoundation.org/
....to build a new page where you can upload her shows twice per month. So they are all nicely archived on her server, for easy access.


.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2377
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:22 am

Jake,

Point taken.  I did send the PM to Patrick.  I wasn't even able to figure out how to upload a new photo to my profile.  And, BTW, Patrick has ironed out the last of the glitches in the BPW section in Archive 1.  Thank you, Patrick!  

In the meantime there has been zero response, which is what I've come to expect.  I gather that there is response, but it is behind the curtain.  Operation Stealth is living up to its reputation.  


Virtually none of the 15 points, posted on the previous page were covered in the show.  We were just getting to Ron's reference to our rendezvous, when the 6pm 'bell' rang.  The Princess has made a big point of 'reminding' me that the Disclosure is not to come until the show in June.  I don't quite recall making this concession.  There may be another couple of preliminary shows in the meantime.  Ron has mentioned the possibility of my visiting Wm Happer at Princeton, and maybe talking to a few others, as well.  Happer was on a previous show.  I will be sure to remind Ron of this suggestion.  


Nonetheless, I would like to try to finish the lengthy outline.  It is tough to get from the modern mindset to the BPWH, in a single logical sequence of thoughts, even when I can refer to our Visitation, without expecting cat-calls.  This present outline is intended only for an audience that is inured to ufo's.  For a more general audience, I would need to put much more emphasis on the fine-tuning, progress, consciousness, etc.  

.........

16.)  In order to deal with the REH, we are going to have to consider God's PoV.  This gestalt switch brings a curious response from a modern audience… Either there will be a complete incredulity, or there will be the residual shock at the hubris of anyone suggesting that we mortals could match wits with the Almighty.  Heaven forbid!  

Well, please be advised that Chicken Little is ill-disposed to standing upon such ceremony.....

17.) IMHO, God died on the cross. Is this the ultimate blasphemy, or what? But, if you can bring yourself to think about it for more than a nanosecond, you will realize that this is the logical conclusion of taking Jesus seriously, very seriously, which is my wont, as an inveterate Jesus-freak. So, sports fans, if we don't start thinking like God, no one else will. If that is not the crux of the DM, nothing is. What is mainly being covered-up is the DoG, death of God.




(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 am

Jake wrote:Yes, "Sleeping Giant", and the 200 Thousand Thousand soldiers crossing the Euphrates river (in Iraq) to battle Israel, is Prophesied in the Book of Revelation. Story starts in chapter 9 through 18. It is one of the Main Players in the Battle of Armageddon. The others being, Gog, Magog, Mystery Babylon and a Revised Roman Empire. Gog and Magog are ancient names for people that have been traditionally translated to be what are now called Russia, Turkey, Middle Eastern, Persian and Caspian Region, Islamic Countries.


Thanks Jake for the definitions. Aes Dana stories don't give those anymore than they talk about any of the biblical stories which belong to a foreign culture.

In that context I couldn't imagine any reason the "sleeping giant" of the West would be involved in any of that unless Israel is discovered to be the creator of a WWIII senario bent on total world destruction.

The current general understanding is that the source of the corruption is here. And it is here that the wold destroyers are ensconced and call the shots from. That it is here the fight will be waged. Perhaps the story has been altered from the original to a degree? or perhaps this is not the so called 'end-times'. Perhaps the destroyers will not be successful in creating the 'end-times' senario at this point, and any such reality is yet in some distant future.

pondering.

I have errands to run today..will be out till early evening.

Cy


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2377
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 am

Cy,

The belly of the Beast......  I do remember my only trip into that Belly, gratis Philip Berrigan and Elizabeth McAlister, in the early 80's.  From the Pentagon sit-in, we were taken by bus into the basement receiving/processing area, where we were booked for a future arraignment.  I have not been back since, thank you very much.  


18.) Perhaps, then, we begin to grasp the magnitude of the DM. This is not quite child's play, but only the young at heart may enter therein. Does this not also help to explain some of the exigencies of the P&D show?

19.)




(cont.)

avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:35 am

Cyrellys wrote:
Thanks Jake for the definitions.  Aes Dana stories don't give those anymore than they talk about any of the biblical stories which belong to a foreign culture.

In that context I couldn't imagine any reason the "sleeping giant" of the West would be involved in any of that unless Israel is discovered to be the creator of a WWIII senario bent on total world destruction.
America is in Prophecy of the end times.  However the majority of Christians in America and Canada find it difficult to look at the prophecies in this context.  After all, we know that our countries do more good in the world on scale, than any other countries in the world.  And so it is conflicting to see our Gov't and sects within to be working against our hopes and dreams.  It is also been propagated to be Politically Incorrect to find our peoples to be aiding in the destruction of the world.  Both on or off the Pulpit.

But none the less, the major players in the Prophetic end-times clearly describe a wealthy nation of descendants of Abraham and baring Witness of Jesus Christ, as playing a major position in Biblical Prophecy.

The battle of Armageddon which projects to take place in the "Valley of Megiddo" in Israel, is actually a collection of the World's Super Powers.  The question for prophecy students should be:

Why would the whole world want to take their battle to Israel?

What is it, that Israel is doing wrong?  What is it, that Israel's backers are doing wrong?  How could the whole world want to destroy it?

Such of thing could never happen in the time of King David and King Solomon.  Why? Because at that time Israel and Judah loved G-d and was overflowing with G-d's Wisdom.  The whole regional world at that time, admired Israel and it's Kings.

But not today.  And there are clear reasons why.  Does it have to do with bidding America to bomb all the countries around it?  Oh when we look at it, the list can be long.

Consider Mid-Eastern Islam's condemnation of America being The Great Satan.  Is it plausible?  Is there any merit in such a position?

Today, the American President announced their family would not go to the Olympics, but is sending Gay athletes in his place.  What has Russia done to deserve this unprecedented shunning and smear?

They enacted a law to prevent Gay people from propagating children to encourage them into gay sex.  That's right, children.  Look it up!  However there are no Russian laws against adult gay sex.  The American President well knows this.  As we all know, it is against our laws to propagate children to encourage them into heterosexual sex.  So why would the US President want Russia to encourage homosexual sex among their children?  Is he hoping to enact laws that will teach our school children that homosexuality is perfectly normal and natural?

An old saying comes to mind:  "What you do speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying"

God Bless America - the Eye in the Sky, watching over everything and telling everyone what to do and think.

And Look at Dan Smith...He thinks a US Senior Intel Science Officer wants him to be represented as the Christian Messiah to the whole world.  Does this make any sense at all?  Could such a thing actually happen?

What would the world think of such?  Insanity? Ridiculously Diabolical?  A warm and fuzzy feeling, let's all hug and make peace?

Is there any chance, considering all these things (and more), that the Sane world might snap, and want to vent their wrath upon Israel?


The current general understanding is that the source of the corruption is here.  And it is here that the wold destroyers are ensconced and call the shots from.  That it is here the fight will be waged.  Perhaps the story has been altered from the original to a degree?  or perhaps this is not the so called 'end-times'.  Perhaps the destroyers will not be successful in creating the 'end-times' scenario at this point, and any such reality is yet in some distant future.

pondering.
Such could fit within Biblical Prophecy.  It's Not the common interpretation, but the required perimeters are all in place.  


.


Last edited by Jake Reason on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : Planet Earth

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:55 am

Dan wrote:  In order to deal with the REH, we are going to have to consider God's PoV. 

How do you define God's POV relative to Tegmark's "birds-eye view" outside of space and time or his Level IV mathematical worlds? 

om·nis·cient
adjective
1.
having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things.
noun
2.
an omniscient being.
3.
the Omniscient, God.

Tegmark points to two options: "many worlds" or "many words."

Dan, I presume you are a "many wordser?" Or?

To contemplate in this regard:

John 1: The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

2 He was with God in the beginning. 

3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 

4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 

5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.


_________________
STARstream Research | "We know the future"
avatar
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Bard on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:15 am

Not to interrupt, but this may be of note considering its religiously oriented theme. I used to be of the Jonestowns, but these days..... I try to stay more in the middle ground. I figure it will not make much sense if the truth is finally known....

Podesta - Republicans are a Cult


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2377
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:03 pm

MD02,

Do I have a problem with extremism?  

Yes and no.  

I am count myself as an evangelical, however, most such eschew demorcrats, with Cy being a case in point.  I have been a democrat since Eisenhower, for whose great-grandaughter, Laura, I have much respect.  

But, yes, I am a metaphysical extremist, in supposing that we are figments of God's imagination.  But, KIM, that God is also a figment of our imagination.  IOW, there is a very serious cosmic bootstrap wrt Creation.  

This is the best explanation for Evil.  We are the subjects of God's toughest love.  Should we have a problem with being so subjected?  Yes, we should have a problem, up until we understand..... who are we, from whence did we come, whither do we go.  Then will we be free.  Only the truth can make us free.  Does anyone have a problem with this state of affairs?

And here is a recent item..... http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/830/article/p2p-78599697/

Hmmm...... pretty close to home.....


But, yes, the DoG does put our suffering in a new light.  As John S just told me, we do have to take up the cross.  Presumably, there are some of us who are ready for this.  What other option is there?  


Gary,

You and Tegmark suppose that God is a mathematician.  Some mathematicians are barely human, bless their souls.  

You suppose that God is still alive.  But, check the bible, she may have died on the cross.  

So, Gary, we now need to be superhuman.  Are you up to it?  


19.)  From God's PoV, we are all One.  We must all be one tribe, one clan, one family.  If you doubt this, then what do you not doubt?  Do you suppose that we are bags of atoms lost in space?  This may be true, but I am wont to doubt it.  

20.) So, IOW, we are God's children. We are not God's spawn.

21.) If you are able to comprehend #20, then you know everything you need to know about the BPW. Is this asking too much? We are about to find out.



(cont.)

avatar
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : Planet Earth

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Dan, you seem to be side-stepping the resurrection?

John 11:25-27
New International Version (NIV)
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

Is God a mathematician?

Results

  1. Matthew 10:30
    And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
    Matthew 10:29-31 (in Context) Matthew 10 (Whole Chapter) [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew 10:30]Other Translations[/url]
  2. Luke 12:7
    Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
    Luke 12:6-8 (in Context) Luke 12 (Whole Chapter) [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Luke 12:7]Other Translations[/url]


_________________
STARstream Research | "We know the future"
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:09 pm

dan wrote:The simple fact is that everyone else is standing on their respective ceremonies.  Aliyah and I are a bit unusual in that we have no ceremonies upon which to stand.  All we have to do is act natural.  

So, ok, consider us to be the acting, wannabe SoT's, with or without anyone's permission.  

The Source has two options.........

1.)  Strike us dead and/or

2.)  Send a replacement, pronto......!  

But I think that you and Jake do realize that it is hardly beyond the realm of plausibility that the Princess and I do have the tacit permission of Uncle Sam to proceed with our little 'charade'.  Where is the harm to run a flag up a flag pole and see if anyone salutes.  OMF and WolfSpirit are just our little pretend focus groups.  This is just as innocent as innocent can be!  

And guess what, Cy, you can pull the plug, here, anytime your little heart desires.  Just as Catfish can wrt to LotP.  

Also, KIM, that the Princess labors under the impression that she was instrumental, on her last visit with him, in Benedict's decision to step down prematurely.  This is something we may be discussing on the show.

No, I don't anymore. I think Uncle Sam will be shutting you down. For the same reason the White Bishop goes down. Fitting that you should go when the one you want to go is also removed. Odd that you've never understood, the Prince accepts no competing partners. You get double crossed. That's what pawns are for.

And I don't think I want to hang around to watch it. I might peek in, but am hoping I can just say Adieu, never to return again. So...

Adieu


.



avatar
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : Planet Earth

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Perhaps one might also consider the problem of 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality 

"Everett firmly believed that his many-worlds theory guaranteed him immortality: His consciousness, he argued, is bound at each branching to follow whatever path does not lead to death."


_________________
STARstream Research | "We know the future"
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Dan, I'm no evangelical, and I'm worse than a republican.  I'm an independent Constitutionalist.  I don't hold to any particular party unless the party candidate suits me individually.

Add to this I'm a proverbial third option'er, an ancient Irish cultural relic, an oathkeeper, and a Westerner.  

I'm a eugenicist's worst nightmare.  

Trying to export homosexualism to Russia is not about politics or political correctness.  Its about population control - population stabilization - depopulation.

Podesta's hostility toward Constitutional conduct is very clear and telling.  He's no "third option'er".  He's just more of the same - total insanity; attempting to solve the same problem with the same solution over and over and over and over.  What's more, he's informed as to the Contact Paradigm.  And he's to direct the NWO pawns in the executive through either a POTUS replacement or a continuation through D-Day, IMO; along with all the political, twisted digestive BS and tyranny that's been built up around this.  O's botched a bunch of false flags and so someone more competent to advise gets sent to wade into the mayhem that is the federal system.

I don't see him as a good thing.

A good thing doesn't refer to responsible conservatives as Jonestowners.

Beyond that Dan, I know from experience the Source is not a figment of our imagination.  

When everyone's differences in perspective establishes everyone's truth's being different how can you propose to alter this without causing greater harm than good?  You and anyone who proffers your truth over the truths of others is doing so in overt disrespect to the perspectives of others true or not.  This takes from them the capacity for self discovery.  You are forcing square pegs into round holes before their time.  Truth evolves selflessly and moves among us to be discovered not set and forced.

Learning truth occurs of its own accord.  When you force square pegs into round holes you cause dissonance and all the things which go with it, along with the potential to escalate into evil.  How can you tell me that by forcing a truth into the helm of control amid more individual perspectives than trees in the forest that you will not create conflict irreparable and destructive?  That will strip free will, self-determination, and Soul from the Source's Children?

Around the world individuals are discovering a personal relationship with the Source.  They are learning to be guided by it through Synchronicity.  Your messiah complex would interfere with that.  Is it any wonder the Source is disturbed by your proclamations?

Look at the talk about population control, population-stabilization, the exportation of homosexualism/perversion in order that greater numbers turn away from procreation and veneration of children and family.  Is it any wonder the Source is disturbed by these acts, policies, and proclamations?

And there is so much more....

You have received your part of the message in the bottle and disregarded it.  Is it any wonder the Source shifts disturbed around us?


But you claim his/her/it's voice as your own, so you do not hear.

I can fully understand Jake's adieu.  This cosmic struggle between the Source and manipulation of its 'voice' before the People is not over however, is it?  And you are not the only one doing so.

So many acts, believing there are no consequences.  

Cy



_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : Planet Earth

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 am

One of Dan's primary objectives is to convince the scientifically minded powers that be of the reality and even the existence of what is being called here, "the source." That said, he certainly has an odd way of going about doing this.

Dan, in my previous post on immortality (and the possible quantum origin of the same) I forgot to add the Boltzman brain problem, something one might also expect plays into the continuity of ongoing consciousness and perception.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

One might consider the above in dealing with the more disturbing odd goings on at, say, Skinwalker Ranch, as an example (assuming the alleged phenomena there is not a cover story or delusion).


Last edited by GSB/SSR on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
STARstream Research | "We know the future"
avatar
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : Planet Earth

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:36 am

By the way Dan, in the many worlds, evil is inevitable, thus solving the problem "why is there evil."

In that sense, our contribution to a Best Possbile World is to seek our best response to the acceptance of the above problem. 

As David Deutsch has written, "Problems are inevitable. Problems are solvable."

http://philosophynow.org/issues/30/David_Deutsch


_________________
STARstream Research | "We know the future"

Sponsored content

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:30 am