UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by garzparz

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

» MIND MIX RADIO 2017
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am by dan

» Getting too Close
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm by Earthling

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

October 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin



Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.


Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Share
avatar
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 328
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : Planet Earth

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

And for the insane, or other wise, we present:

Schroedinger's Cat is not Alone

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1004.4206v4

Beatriz Gato, Beatriz Gato-Rivera
(Submitted on 23 Apr 2010 (v1), last revised 31 Mar 2011 (this version, v4))
We introduce the `Complete Wave Function' and deduce that all living beings, not just Schroedinger's cat, are actually described by a superposition of `alive' and `dead' quantum states; otherwise they would never die. Therefore this proposal provides a quantum mechanical explanation to the world-wide observation that we all pass away. Next we consider the Measurement problem in the framework of M-theory. For this purpose, together with Schroedinger's cat we also place inside the box Rasputin's cat, which is unaffected by poison. We analyse the system identifying its excitations (catons and catinos) and we discuss its evolution: either to a classical fight or to a quantum entanglement. We also propose the BSVΨ scenario, which implements the Complete Wave Function as well as the Big Bang and the String Landscape in a very (super)natural way. Then we test the gravitational decoherence of the entangled system applying an experimental setting due to Galileo. We also discuss the Information Loss paradox. For this purpose we consider a massless black cat falling inside a massive black hole. After that we outline a method to compute the contribution of black cats to the dark matter of the universe. Finally, in the spirit of Schroedinger, we propose that next generation double-slit experiments should use cats as projectiles. Cat interferometry will inevitably lead to the `Many Cats' interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, allowing to shed new light on old mysteries and paradoxes. For example, according to this interpretation, conservative estimates show that decision making of a single domestic cat will create about 550 billion whole universes every day, with as many replicas of itself.


_________________
STARstream Research | "We know the future"
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2577
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:16 am

You do have a point, there, Jake.  We've lost count of how many times Ron has already been 'fired'.  Every time I turn around, he's been reassigned to the Afghan hamster desk.  What is it called?  Civil service?  You have more tenure than a professor.  

But who would want to fire Jim?  The POTUS?  Let him who has not been briefed throw the first stone.


Aquarium.....?  What's that?  There's no one here, but us little fishies!  

Ah, yes, so Jim knew the psychics.  Hmmm...... was that in the biblical sense?  

What's happened to the fishies?  Well, there is definitely a new fish in the tank...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_bush_fish .  Better watch out.  Catfish is now monkey fish...... hear no evil, see no evil, do no evil.  But do notice what the cat has dragged in, twice.  


Oh, now I get it........ the POTUS is going to ask John Podesta to fire Jim.



(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total

skaizlimit
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-09-21

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by skaizlimit on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:30 am

Jake, "judicial" is not critical to Catholicism; in fact St Paul specifically excludes it. Also, where you ask where to find understanding, you do not mention "prayer".
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:51 am

Oh my apologies, I was distracted from finishing my reply to you....
skaizlimit wrote:Jake, "judicial" is not critical to Catholicism; in fact St Paul specifically excludes it.
Which St. Paul?  I know what the Apostle wrote.  According to him, I am a Saint.  I meet all the conditions, Praise and Thanks be to the Father.  You don't have to address me St. Jake though.  I know that Christ would prefer you don't.

If you mean Paul II...well Pope decries don't mean they are widely practiced.  It takes several generations before the Church actually changes its practices.  Recently a Central American Bishop would not attend a Country leaders funeral, even though asked and invited, because the man had been a devote Baptist Christian.   This from a Bishop!  Ask 100 parishioners, any 100, and 90+ will tell you the Catholic Church is the only true Christian Church. And where did they learn to think that?....from their Priests and other clergy.

Let's keep it honest.


Also, where you ask where to find understanding, you do not mention "prayer".
Yes, Dan and I both mentioned the Holy Spirit.  That IS how prayer works.  "Inspired" in the Christian context, means Holy Spirit guidance.  Or Holy Ghost if you prefer that lingo.  That is how G-d communicates with us.  The Holy Spirit is the "intercessor", according to 'Jesus' and the New Testament Apostles.  Whom I find to be reliable authorities of Christianity.  And Christ is the only mediator (between G-d and man), according to the Apostles.

John, I'll get back to finishing my reply later today.


.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2577
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:05 am

Skai,

Here's something that Jake&Co. don't get.........

They don't get the Body of Christ.  You'll notice that the protestants are rather squeamish about bodies and stuff.  How can there be a body without a head?  Thus do we have the papacy.  No?  Did I get this wrong?  

I'm not really cut out to be a papist apologist, but....... my (biological/economical) daddy always told me...... buy low, sell high!  


1:20--------

Back to the small world........

Oh, and here's another thing that Jake doesn't get.......

He does understand that there has been a Great Apostasy. What he doesn't quite seem to get is that there might be a connection between the GA and the GD, the grand deception.




(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:03 am

dan wrote:Skai,

Here's something that Jake&Co. don't get.........

They don't get the Body of Christ.  You'll notice that the protestants are rather squeamish about bodies and stuff.  How can there be a body without a head?  Thus do we have the papacy.  No?  Did I get this wrong?  

I'm not really cut out to be a papist apologist, but....... my (biological/economical) daddy always told me...... buy low, sell high!  
That was a nice effort, Dan. The sentiment, that is.

Actually Protestants speak of the "Body of Christ" all the time. It is Catholicism that has a difficult time reckoning it. And yes the Pope is the Catholic religion's Head on earth. However in Christianity, Christ is the Head. There is no other Head, neither on earth nor in Heaven.

The invention of a substitute head is an idea born in deception. It is rooted in the constructs of Idolatry. You see, if the Head of a church is Idolized, then every other form of idolatry has a fundamental support for its existence to be considered valid. Hence the "Saint" idol worship of Catholicism. Billy Graham could be made a Saint under Catholicism if he converted to Catholicism and proclaimed respect to the Pontiff on earth. He wouldn't have to do anything more than he's all ready done. Idolizing Saints puts a human being between G-d and man. But, and this is most important, there is only One Mediator between G-d and man...= the Head of the Body - 'Jesus' Christ.

At least according to the direct teaching of 'Jesus" Apostles. Of whom (as you know) Protestant Christians believe to be more authoritative than anyone else, including Popes.

.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2577
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:51 am

Jake,  

While I have you on the line, there are a couple things I need to check with you........

1.)  Sola scriptura vs. Prima scriptura, and.....

2.)  the Great apostasy & the Strong Delusion.  

Needless to say, along with several protestant denominations, I favor the PS camp.  

And then there is the Strong Delusion.  I'm wondering if scientific materialism might not be considered to be a strong delusion?

8 And then shall that wicked one be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming—
9 even him, whose coming is according to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Now, I understand that the GA and the SD are typically associated with the prophesied advent of the Antichrist, and that the AC is supposed to be an historical (quasi-?)human figure.  

We should note, here, that the SD is, quite emphatically, sent personally by God.  It is much less clear as to who sends the AC, or whether he just gets here under his own steam.

Of course, I also want to check this out with the Princess, and, hopefully, she will find this issue to be of sufficient import, that we may want to have another P&D show prior to next June.  


Now, Jake, here is the reasoning behind my, quite admittedly, very idiosyncratic interpretation of Scripture......

1.)  The self-revealing God is also, necessarily a self-concealing God.  

2.)  A principal function for Nature is to provide for that Self-concealment.

The next question is, were we God, how would we conceal the concealment?

3.) I would not want to announce the concealment in the Bible.

4.) In fact, I might even wish to create a Strawman in place of the actual culprit. IOW, the trojan-horse for Scientific materialism will be the Antichrist.

Is this not adding deviousness to deception?



(cont.)

avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:44 pm

dan wrote:Jake,  

While I have you on the line, there are a couple things I need to check with you........

1.)  Sola scriptura vs. Prima scriptura, and.....

2.)  the Great apostasy & the Strong Delusion.  

Needless to say, along with several protestant denominations, I favor the PS camp.
Thank you.
While I believe that the Bible contains all knowledge necessary for salvation and holiness, I am certain it is Not the "sole"/complete word of G-d (or revelation).  There are other books that didn't make the Biblical Canon.

Note: Some that even Jesus family are known to have considered "scripture" are no longer in our "Bible" Canon - Catholic nor Protestant.

And so I am partially respectful to Sola scriptura, but not completely.

As you know, many Protestant faiths virtually include this doctrine into their statements of Faith.  Especially the Evangelicals who (for the most part - at least officially) base all their doctrine solely upon what can be gleamed from the Protestant Canon, respecting no other source.

I find this shortsightedness unfortunate.  But in apology, our societies have only been 90+ percent literate, for the past century.  So it was probably a good rule of thumb to hold for most of our traditional history.

Prima scriptura "is "first" or "above all" other sources of divine revelation."  I agree with this but would add some other books that didn't make the Canon.

And however, there is my most heretical understanding, which has taken me decades to unlearn misnomers that restricted my inner eye.... I believe there has been a continuation of Divine revelation.

And I am also convicted that we learn more Divine revelation through the art of science.  As we learn more of Creation, we learn more of the Divine.

And so, I can't contain all my beliefs in either box, nor both.  Although they can be helpful study parameters.


And then there is the Strong Delusion.  I'm wondering if scientific materialism might not be considered to be a strong delusion?
We agree it is a strong delusion.  But not THE prophesied "Strong Delusion".

The SD "to come" is being injected into the materialistic delusion that we already dwell in.  SM is a given - it's part of the construct.

And there are other delusions much more distracting to man's ability to transcend, than just SM.  Catholicism is actually considerably more damaging, ironic as that may sound.  Here it is a bastion for showing the world G-d and Christ, and yet its antiquated Pharoah-Age of Idolatry, is doing more for closing the doors to the "Kingdom of Heaven" than perhaps any other force on earth.

It is no wonder - Fatima III.  All the girls saw was simply another view of the same vision John saw on the Ilse of Patmos.

It has to go, before the Christ's Kingdom can come.

8 And then shall that wicked one be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming—
9 even him, whose coming is according to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

This is talking about the prophesied infamous World Leader.  One who will make Peace in the world when everyone thinks there is hardly any more hope.  The world is looking for his coming right now.  The whole world is crying out for that Leader who can lead us into a Peaceful way of living.  And one who can offer us answers to most all our wonders.

This is the one who played with Job.  Only His puppet can fulfill that part on earth.  Only he can answer about the visitors.  As he was the one who walked upon the fiery stones of Heaven.  He is the Prince and the Power of the air.  The God of this World.  The controller of all the riches of all the Kingdoms.  The Sola nolo-contendere.  He is the Mahdi of Islam.

And as you can see in your quote, G-d doesn't like him too much.

Not because he isn't worthy of some level of praise. After all he's pretty special. But the reason G-d has to nuke this thing is because he will mislead mankind into Spiritual Oblivion.

Talk about delusions!


.


Last edited by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 47
Location : Montana

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:57 pm

dan wrote:MD02,  

I'm pretty good at generating ambiguity, but not so good at deciphering it.  May I surmize that you are a bit less negatory wrt my truthiness?  And that is a fairly low bar, in this precinct.  Payday?  Hmmm........  Who pays the piper?  I pay the Princess, in all truthiness.  It is sad, is it not?  Weep for me.
 


And, yes, sports fans, there was a meeting of the aquarium minds, that went late into the evening.  Well, there was a physical meeting, at least.  The door was opened, and I have one foot planted within.  Even before I could try to insert my second foot, I could feel the back pressure.  I was going to push for once a month.  But, no, I was offered twice a year.  Ouch.  Hmmm...... How about every other month?  

Somewhat inadvertently, I neglected to play one of my aces.  Maybe just as well, given the general wariness.  But, I'll be glad to play it here, it being a familiar refrain.  Perhaps I can sharpen it bit........

1.)  Disturbing message...... check.

2.)  Small world.......... oops!  

How could I have neglected #2?  Surely I was asleep at the switch.  Just as well.  This may be my one chance to get the other foot in the door.  I need to be wide awake for that one.  Will I pop it on the air?  Am I a sneak-thief in the night?  You can bet your bippy.  

Speaking of which, Ron is threatening a surprise guest.  It might even be my old buddy, Robert Park, former president of the APA.  He and I have probably had one too many run-ins, already.  

Maniac or messiah, indeed!  



(cont.)



Dan, perhaps you are missing something. MD02 is an Experiencer. He comes from a generational experience. And not just with ET. If you'd done your due diligence across the respective threads, you'd know that he's also had direct interaction with Synchronicity/The Source.

Definition:

Synchronicity - the operating physical & metaphysical hand of the Source.

Source - Holy Ghost? Mind of God? The Universal Source.

MD02 has also been plagued by our well paid gentlemen in uniform and IC visiting his every cyber activity and regular monitoring of the contents of his machine. So he's speaking from a tri-fold experience when he asks you about things, Dan.

I think you have wholly missed all this and it is necessary understanding to make heads or tails of what precisely he is asking. And in particular what he finds frustrating.

Cy



_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2577
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Cy,

Thank you for this heads-up.  I have noticed, over the years, that I function a bit like Gravity's Rainbow.  The shells aimed at me do have a tendency to strike nearby.  What can I say?  Should I feel more guilt?  The Lord works in mysterious ways.


Back to the AC and my idiosyncratic interpretation, thereof......

There are two sides to the scriptural cover for the advent of the SoT......

1.)  The depersonalization of the SoT, and

2.)  the personalization of the AC.  

How, else, could so many 'smart' folks be deceived?  But, still, what is this all about.......?  

How can we put our faith in the big Trickster?  

It has to do with the simple dictum..... the first shall be last, and the last shall be first...... the building block that was rejected shall become the cornerstone of the new world.

It does seem that God is the great leveler.  Look at our own braincells.....

Which one is the grandmother cell?  Which one is the pope cell?  Does Pope Francis not get this?  

Tell, me, Jake, did God not deceive his Chosen people, when he sent Jesus?  Why??  Are you, now, any less chosen than they were, then?  Has God abandoned the Jews?  Do you expect to be any more or less abandoned than them?  Have faith.  Fear not, says the angel of mercy, says the comforter.  God works in mysterious ways.  

Why does the SoT need so much cover?

IMHO, God is a bit of a drama queen, and, in the days of twitter and cable TV, it is not easy to stay off the radar. One does need to hide in plain sight. The POTUS does not like news leaks. Neither does the Trickster.

And, yes, the Kingdom is within. One does not demonstrate this by public displays, now does one? Sola scriptura.......? No. Let me give a clue....... the second coming will be an affair of the heart. Accept no substitutes.




(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks Cy,  that makes sense and helps me understand better, as well.  I know MD has always taken an interest in Encounters but I don't recall ever reading a synopsis of his own encounter experiences.
MD?

@Dan, while you write about the AC, may I remind you that there is no delusion concerning the AC in scripture.  (2 Thess 2)

And who and what the AC is, it spoken of at great length, with numerous descriptions making it very clear and unmistakable.  (within the context of Biblical prophecy) And probably why it's received so much press.

The so called prophesied "Great Delusion" however, is not described in very much detail at all.

Of course, it wouldn't be much of a delusion if it were clearly revealed 2000 years ago.


.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2577
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Exactly my point.
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 47
Location : Montana

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Thanks Cy,  that makes sense and helps me understand better, as well.  I know MD has always taken an interest in Encounters but I don't recall ever reading a synopsis of his own encounter experiences.
MD?

@Dan, while you write about the AC, may I remind you that there is no delusion concerning the AC in scripture.  (2 Thess 2)

And who and what the AC is, it spoken of at great length, with numerous descriptions making it very clear and unmistakable.  (within the context of Biblical prophecy) And probably why it's received so much press.

The so called prophesied "Great Delusion" however, is not described in very much detail at all.

Of course, it wouldn't be much of a delusion if it were clearly revealed 2000 years ago.


.


Hey Jake,

He may not have put it out there publicly. But since it's no secret with the mil & IC due to the regular electronic invasion it really isn't anything resembling a secret is it? And darn it, I'm tired of watching Dan ignore his very valid questions and input.

If you want answers, there are two ways of getting them...

a. Straight from the horse's mouth

b. and when the horse is uncertain as to interpretation then through comparing notes from every point of perspective.

Cy
Synchronicity's Apprentice


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2577
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Cy,

Tired of my 'feints'.........

Ok, then let's take it from the top........


skaizlimit
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-09-21

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by skaizlimit on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Today, especially, government attempts to ban prayer, and yet becomes one of history's greatest influences on the prayer life of mankind.
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Dan wrote:
Tell, me, Jake, did God not deceive his Chosen people, when he sent Jesus? Why??
No, actually not.  He did tell them how scripture justifies His coming.  But they (the Temple Priests and Sanhedrin Religious Council) were trapped in a millenium of traditional interpretive techiques, that caused them to not understanding the "Living" part of their scripture.  And after Jesus was gone, 'Christ' sent them Saul/Paul the Apostle (one of their own highly learned kind) to teach them, But they had close their hearts and minds and would not listen.

The same exact thing is happening today with the Christian Church, most especially in the Catholic Church, but also among Protestant faiths well.


Are you, now, any less chosen than they were, then? Has God abandoned the Jews?
They were chosen to record the breathing of the written word.  And to present a picture of a multi-generational broad swath epic of a people conversing with the Divine.

It, their story, does not belong to only them.  They are delusional in that.  It was done, they were picked, they were used, for all mankind's races, colors and tongues, as an historical story of the longest schooling ever given.


Do you expect to be any more or less abandoned than them?  
They are not abandoned.  It is They who abandoned G-d.

They fell from their first domain.  They like sheep, they have gone their own way.  Turned away and gone astray.  Just like their forefathers before them.  It has been the way of the Jews for four thousand years, since Abraham.  Embrace, then divorce.  Thrive, then be captured.  Loved, then despised.  They can't help it.  It's part of being a Jew.  It's in their history.  It's in their blood.  It's in their genes.

And now after so many generations they are being even more stubborn than ever.  For the most part they have virtually re-written their own faith into something unrecognizable by their Prophets.

But even so, the Gospel is still to this day intended... "To the Jew First and then to the Gentile".  That was a command of 'Jesus' to his Apostles.

As for me, you ask?  I don't know why I was chosen.

I know it has something to do with the "end-times" and prophecy.  That's all.  I'm very thankful, but I can't say it is because of anything I've done.

However there is something I am yet to do.  Which has been partially revealed to me, but still cloudy.  Unlike most believers, I was not born into such a household, nor did I pick it.  I was plucked out against my will.  I didn't even choose to follow per say.  I had little other choice.  I didn't even have to learn why, I already knew why.  And I don't know how I did.  It was just there, like a memory.  But a memory that I didn't actually have a living historical record of.  Strange, but true.


.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2577
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Jake,

God loves all of us and especially, perhaps, Jews and fools.

Where would the rest of us be, if the Jews had not rejected Jesus?

And a simple question, Jake, did Jesus fulfill the prophecy for the Messiah?

Your arrogant exclusivism, your constant displays of self-riteousness, may not stand you well, in the hereafter. You do try my patience.

And who am I to cast such aspersions? I am here to make foolish the wise, and make wise the fools.


avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:44 pm

dan wrote:Jake,

God loves all of us and especially, perhaps, Jews and fools.  

Where would the rest of us be, if the Jews had not rejected Jesus?
Well as you know they didn't all reject him.  All the first 10s of thousands of believers, were Jews!  It was mostly the Priestly leaders who Lead the others astray, as usual.

How many Jews simply choose to follow the ones they thought knew more about religion than others?  Fishermen or Temple Priests?  Tough choice.  Can you blame all the Priests?  After all, if they believed, they'd be out of a job.  That's pretty pricey don't you think?  And consider the "politically correct" problem when all the EXPERTS say Jesus was bunk?  There was lots of incentive not to believe.

And a simple question, Jake, did Jesus fulfill the prophecy for the Messiah?  
Yes.  and Partly.  Dependent upon how you look at it.

As you know it is generally believed by all Christian faiths that
"Jesus" mission was two fold.  Or as you might say, X1 and X2.  Stay tuned.

However he came to establish his Church and change the World.  Which is what a Messiah is supposed to do.  But unexpectedly to all, he was going to establish His Kingdom to be not of this World.  And his Temples would be built in hearts and minds.  I think it understandable that most people would have shouted, SAY WHAT!?   Rolling Eyes 

Since then, history proves he did establish his Kingdom/Church and changed the world.  So, it could be said that he actually fully fulfilled the prophecies of his coming.

But then we have more prophecies yet to be fulfilled, so it could be said, he Partly fulfilled it.  

Depends how we choose to see.

Your arrogant exclusivism, your constant displays of self-riteousness, may not stand you well, in the hereafter.  You do try my patience.  
I understand.  The written word doesn't show expressions.  You will recall in our telephone conversations that I laugh a lot.  Yet I also tell you things that try your patience.

Sometimes I think I should use Emoticons more often.   Cool  bounce  king  jocolor  Because actually many things I write, are phrased to be taken as tongue-in-cheek or quirky comedy.  Sort of like Jon Stewart or  Stephen Colbert.   scratch  cheers  cherry 

However I have developed strong convictions, too.  I know someone else on this thread like that.

And who am I to cast such aspersions?  I am here to make foolish the wise, and make wise the fools.  
Fools don't read this forum.  And the wise treat you better than Ron does.  So that ain't bad.  However we also wonder how we could be so foolish to waste our time here.  Especially since it bothers us so much.



.
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Cyrellys wrote:

Hey Jake,

He may not have put it out there publicly.  But since it's no secret with the mil & IC due to the regular electronic invasion it really isn't anything resembling a secret is it?  And darn it, I'm tired of watching Dan ignore his very valid questions and input.
Yes he does.  But I too don't respond as much because often I'm not sure what MD is saying.  He has a cryptic mystical way of expressing himself.  I know he is very deep in his thoughts, and I appreciate reading his posts, even though I'm often left wondering which way to take his points.

No disrespect, MD.  I trust you won't take it that way.

Dinner time!


PS: @ Gary,
Thank you for your apropos research article on Clapper.
.
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:57 pm

China landed on the Moon today.

The first soft landing in over four decades.

Oddly, America is virtually silent.

Is it Jealousy? or just plain adolescent self involvement?


--------

Dan, does G-d love the Chinese?  Does Ron?  Does the Princess?

Curious, are they something to be seen and considered as sub-human, in America?  Inferior, lessor developed human beings? We all know its seriously Taboo to openly speak about that. But is it true anyway?

I am truly curious...
What does the America Politico think?  What is the Policy by which actions are determined?

--------

The Chinese have an Intelligent Instrument on the Moon right now!  Landed in the last 24 hours!  It is telling the Chinese new things that the Chinese can celebrate and learn from.  So can ALL humanity.  But America is virtually mute about the whole thing.

Yet if America landed a new probe on the Moon today, it would be "the talk of the town", Head Line News! of Every News medium, and Every Talk Show.

Strange eh?

The 3rd country in all human history Ever to land on the Moon!

And on top of that, the Most technologically advanced landing craft human beings have ever built. Surpassing by far, over four decade old rudimentary tech.  

What's with the American MSN?  And what's with POTUS policy concerning this?

Future History wants to know.  

Heck, the world wants to know.


.
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 47
Location : Montana

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 am

Jake Reason wrote:China landed on the Moon today.

The first soft landing in over four decades.

Oddly, America is virtually silent.

Is it Jealousy? or just plain adolescent self involvement?


--------

Dan, does G-d love the Chinese?  Does Ron?  Does the Princess?

Curious, are they something to be seen and considered as sub-human, in America?  Inferior, lessor developed human beings?  We all know its seriously Taboo to openly speak about that.  But is it true anyway?

I am truly curious...
What does the America Politico think?  What is the Policy by which actions are determined?

--------

The Chinese have an Intelligent Instrument on the Moon right now!  Landed in the last 24 hours!  It is telling the Chinese new things that the Chinese can celebrate and learn from.  So can ALL humanity.  But America is virtually mute about the whole thing.

Yet if America landed a new probe on the Moon today, it would be "the talk of the town", Head Line News! of Every News medium, and Every Talk Show.

Strange eh?

The 3rd country in all human history Ever to land on the Moon!

And on top of that, the Most technologically advanced landing craft human beings have ever built. Surpassing by far, over four decade old rudimentary tech.  

What's with the American MSN?  And what's with POTUS policy concerning this?

Future History wants to know.  

Heck, the world wants to know.


.



Hey Jake,

This is what's with them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I6v_Vgn_QLI

China is groomed to be the replacement for the US in the global reset event.

There are many good points mentioned in the vid. But more importantly it illustrates what is being said or focused upon in the US behind closed doors.

Cy



_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:36 am

Thanks Cy.  I'll watch the video later.  I'm not sure about China becoming the Global Leader.  I feel Europe has a better chance of that.  I think Brzezinski, Rothschild and the Gnomes of Zurich would agree, too.  London and Brussels may trump Washington someday.  But I keep an open mind.   However I do like China.  It isn't a bad country at all, nor its people.  I am very happy for them, today.  They have much to be proud of, considering from whence they came.

Anyway....I have seen the Headline News change while I was writing my posts concerning China's Moon landing subject.  The Story has gone from virtually nothing said, except on the last page in the back office behind the filling cabinet, to Headline News.  It turns out the Media Moguls had to check with the Matrix Boss, what to say or not, before informing anyone.  It will be front page News everywhere by Sunday morning, in a town near you.  Only a day after the fact.    Basketball  


http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t171-china-landed-on-the-moon-today
avatar
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Bard on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:30 am

Cyrellys wrote:
Dan, perhaps you are missing something.  MD02 is an Experiencer.

Cy,Jake,Dan:

Well now, Cy, let's not jump the gun here. The USG tells the world that there is no validity to such claims of ET/UTs.  I'm inclined to believe them, right? I have a wonderful dream life, according to them.  Perhaps they will eventually realize that I am not so interesting and depart?  Wink.

So..... if they want us to believe its all bunk, then Someone needs to form another Church Committee and roll into H.H. and drag some Neuro Boys out into the streets for summary floggings. This would be Gary and Couldriders field of investigation, no doubt.

Regargind my experiences?  You will have to forgive me if I invoke a personal NDA that seems to be sprinkled with fearie dust from beyond. I'm sure the suits understand this protocol and can appreciate the Irony right now. Well, let's hope for my sake.  Besides, If the world does not have a need to know, neither do they.  

Authority - is not a substiute for leadership - neither is charisma.

I will share some random thoughts later this morning on my turf so as to not distract from the theological discussions, which I am enjoying.


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 47
Location : Montana

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 am

Actually MD02,

I wasn't meaning to put you on the spot for any disclosure.  My sole purpose in mentioning it was to whack Dan for thinking your questions were meaningless and not worthy of real attention or response.  Even Jake had some difficulty understanding what you were asking or where you were coming from.

Yes they were vague questions unless you happened to know that.  If I hadn't known, the questions would not have made much sense to me either and then no one would have known a thought and a response was both warranted and due.

....

Guys basically too much inability to speak clearly, concisely, and directly.  If no one goes first this will stay the same forever and people will remain divided, divisive, and derisive.  That isn't what Jesus wanted, it isn't what any oathkeeper wants, and it isn't conducive to digging our way out of this hole we've dug ourselves into.

The key to normalizing something is to just simply treating it as normal.

For example the audio conversation I posted on my thread between my eldest daughter Morrigu and I.  Yeah there's alot of laughing.  Because there's alot of hiding, sneaking, and slinking to laugh about.  Get the freak off the ground guys.  We see you CARL!



And btw, we alternative news buffs heard about China's little rover Friday, through the grapevine.  The IC riddled mainstreamers are slow on the draw.  But that's what you get when you play the stupidity game.  Keep on slinking, hiding, and sneaking (prowling around) you kings of the jungle!  Have you thought about going vegan Carl?  Lol...

Cy


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 2577
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:56 am

MD02,

Anything you can share with us, I'm sure will be appreciated.  And please continue to interject here with your relevant thoughts and experiences.  


Jake,

Your China/Moon post did remind that the Princess and I have hardly touched upon the Small World Hypothesis (SWH).  I told her this morning that I would be connecting the Disturbing Message with the SWH.  And, since the SWH is virtually unbelievable, no one will need to take the DM seriously, not at first, anyway.  So, hey, it's no big deal.  Also, Ron wanted to point out the errors in my several recent posts.....  He never was assigned to the Afghan Hamster Desk.  Had he actually been assigned to the AHD, I would have been the last person to hear about it.  My only excuse was that I didn't want to seem to be totally ignorant.  

Another correction item is that folks who work in the IC are not civil servants and they do not have tenure. Ron, for instance works strictly at the pleasure of the D/CIA, John Brennan, a lifer at the agency. If the Eschaton Express goes off the rails, Ron may easily be fired. No problemo.




(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

skaizlimit
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-09-21

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by skaizlimit on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:39 pm

But, Jake ("That was a nice effort, Dan. The sentiment, that is ..." ... etc) that's not what Dan is talking about.

Sponsored content

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:45 am