Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Cyrellys

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:19 pm by Cyrellys

For someone with ancient navigators in her geneology, you'd think I'd be better at figuring mileage...but hey if I threw a rock and it ping'd, I could suppose it was close enough to some hull for guesstimation sake.
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:29 am by Cyrellys

WRT that Policy Declaration and Confirmation Thang:

Update - February 10-11 2014

"This is spreading around... i.e., even in  Pravda and "Veterans Today," and beyond (if you search the author's name, etc). Why this and why now? Note the mention of "drone control," and the gist of the article being a (perhaps) intentional dismissal of the field -- and attendant "conspiracy paranoia" -- by journalists of a certain profile in mainstream publications, i.e., to deflect public attention and concerns about privacy, etc."

http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/05-02-2014/126765-mind_control-0/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/13/mind-control-in-the-21st-century-science-fiction-beyond/

http://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/mind-control-in-the-21st-century/

And this, amplifying the premise in the Diblasio's article about possibilities, research and "beliefs" about same as possible or not, or "already been done" but not acknowledged or actively ridiculed and debunked.

Here are some of the things the MIT folks are messing around with.

http://realtime.rediff.com/news/Mit-Department-Of-Brain

Note: The "dynamic" the article conveys or explores, i.e., the seeming "debunkery" and low-balling of the potential or even accomplishments and "breakthroughs," (application of which may have "gone black," as noted quoting Ben Rich of Lockheed's "Skunk Works," etc.) is akin to how "retail UFOlogy" also behaves.

FYI

(Snip)  Subject: Re: Pravda reprints Mind Control article circulating in expanding ("Meme Splash"):   You ask some good questions, unfortunately they are not the right ones.  Here's the pieces to the puzzle you missed:

To begin with, remember Catherine Austin Fitts?  Check the date of this post by Kim Burrafato on Jack Sarfatti's blog...its important and a short clip off the larger report:  http://stardrive.org/stardrive/index.php/news2/weird-desk/10370-us-navy-plan-preparing-for-extraterrestrials-among-us-secretly-developed-in-1998

That article is ALL about clarifying the paradigm that Farrell shined a big ass light on.  Too bad DiFasio stopped with the one book...readers really should be reading the Nazi International book and paying close attention to Argentina, Borman, and a Dr. Ronald Richter...anyway to continue 

Above All important piece where I laid out a huge chunk of the answer to your question complete with bibliography:  
    My January Speech - Email to Speakeasy Group 2014  https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p330-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#4975

Third:  The loose nukes in Sept 2013 -   https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p345-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#4983    

Oh and don't miss what Zero did to the aircraft carriers in the shipyards January the photo is just two or three posts below the loose nukes update post.

And "Policies are being pursued" note in this post quote of Putin:  https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p345-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#4991

Another key piece:  https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p345-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#4993 More on Putin

Isn't it neat the MIT puts a piece about common core in the same proximity as brain research?

Yeah after hearing what the national milita network has on the Batman Theater Shooting and one of the major elementary school shootings wrt mind control, I am reasonably informed that this is most definitely involved in the big picture and yes it is part of the dialogs going on through the back channel sites.  Where they share information and republish their tacit acknowledgement of 'colleagues' work or communication - all the players lined up in a row via parroting the dialogs.

What you missed is this about common concerns in a long running set of dialogs in the backchannels which core is about "policy" and evolution of "disclosure", just as first described by Fitts. 

Here's a bit more of the info - involving who's going to do the policing of the US in the process (and you've been keeping tabs on the gun disarmament effort lately through the UN/US Admin/Bloomberg right?)  https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p330-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#4895

And my posts about Ernie/the Natural Man and the foundations for the Third Option pertain and are all part of the discourse.

You can find additional bits and pieces to the whole picture if you read every post pertaining to corruption and policy in my blog in the months of December & January.  There are also interviews with Catherine Austin Fitts on my hubpages.com page you can search for them...those pertain too.

Back in January I had forwarded a copy of the January speech to you, but perhaps you missed it; it would be better to read it at the blog where you could then read back several pages and forward several pages as the event is continuing....if you have not already done so.

This is what is going on. 

When when I look at presented truths, the first question I ask is whose truth is this and what do they intend to use it for?

Remember the guy who said, "we have the ability to take ET home..."

Solar Warden.

Cy

Why would I mention Solar Warden?  Maybe because I have an independent confirmation that there's truth there?  Maybe because evolving a paradigm to operate with extraterrestrial contact in the open, fully acknowledged, means pulling the entire elephant out from under grandma's dress, not just a snout or the wagging tail.  The actual name is less relevant than the entity it represents, since names tend to change under various circumstances.  

So has anyone noticed that for all intensive purposes NASA is minimalized and ripe for replacement?  As the theory goes, NASA's prior incarnation had to burn out so that the 'need' still extant could be filled by something else.  

Issues & dialog over mind control is a legitimate concern among paradigm participants who reside at different levels of 'informed'.  Particularly since it has been used in a number of the public & school shootings last several years.  And the old spectre of Project Blue Beam.  So it's sort of a matter of separating the wheat from the chaff.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:11 pm by Cyrellys

Speaking of curious meme's - Halo Reach data pad re-aquired from a scout class in-Vis-a-elite year 2545 approx, says the Covenant believe they have the ability to 'glass' Earth and they covet this information because they value the fear in humans they ASSUME such information should generate...it's info they try to keep secret because they have the ability to glass one acre of Earths surface per 15 seconds of sustained blast and since Earths 30 billion acres will take them slightly more than 30 years to glass entirely, they don't want that type of information to fall into humanity's hands as it would theoretically lessen the fear effect sought.

Or so the story goes...

Funny thing though about this fictional ET. They don't know half as much about humanity as they think they do. You see we've had the fully fledged ability and waffling suicidal tendencies to use that ability upon ourselves since 1945, give or take a bit. And these bumbling ETs seriously think the thought of someone else having the ability or desire to come waltzing over here to 'glass' us is intimidating? Geez.

There is an old adage in Jiu Jitsu- Japanese, Earth, that says the closer your enemy is to you the more you can do to him; the more you can control him. And there's another piece of martial human wisdom that teaches any fool can kill an enemy, but the one you can drive insane while maintaining his health and general welfare in his own space is a work of art...Irish - Earth.

Is the Covenant, dense or what? dum de dum dum!

Anyway. I was thinking about meme's and watching my son run circles around those digital 8 foot morons, and I thought I'd share.

Cy

Cyrellys

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:53 pm by Cyrellys

Speaking of meme's and covenant, and mind gaming ET at close contact,

Remember the crowd that brought us the tale, we have the ability to take ET home?

Their back, and this time they're packing toys that Master Chief (Halo Reach) would drool over.

From Email: [ghosttroop] LOCKHEED MARTIN'S PORTABLE LASER WEAPON

FREEDOM FIGHTERS FOR AMERICA Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 7:04 AM
    Reply-To: ghosttroop@yahoogroups.ca
    To: fffa
    Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

FREEDOM FIGHTERS FOR AMERICA
    "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY" http://www.freedomfightersforamerica.com

http://www.businessinsider.com/lockheed-martin-is-making-a-laser-weapon-2014-2
    CHECK THIS OUT!!!! YOU KNOW THE WEAPONS THEY CLAIM DONT EXIST
    Bard

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:04 pm by Bard

Cyrellys wrote:Speaking of curious meme's - Halo Reach data pad re-aquired from a scout class in-Vis-a-elite year 2545 approx, says the Covenant believe they have the ability to 'glass' Earth and they covet this information because they value the fear in humans they ASSUME such information should generate...it's info they try to keep secret because they have the ability to glass one acre of Earths surface per 15 seconds of sustained blast and since Earths 30 billion acres will take them slightly more than 30 years to glass entirely, they don't want that type of information to fall into humanity's hands as it would theoretically lessen the fear effect sought.  

Or so the story goes...

Funny thing though about this fictional ET.  They don't know half as much about humanity as they think they do.  You see we've had the fully fledged ability and waffling suicidal tendencies to use that ability upon ourselves since 1945, give or take a bit.  And these bumbling ETs seriously think the thought of someone else having the ability or desire to come waltzing over here to 'glass' us is intimidating?  Geez.  

There is an old adage in Jiu Jitsu- Japanese, Earth, that says the closer your enemy is to you the more you can do to him; the more you can control him.  And there's another piece of martial human wisdom that teaches any fool can kill an enemy, but the one you can drive insane while maintaining his health and general welfare in his own space is a work of art...Irish - Earth.

Is the Covenant, dense or what?  dum de dum dum!

Anyway.  I was thinking about meme's and watching my son run circles around those digital 8 foot morons, and I thought I'd share.

Cy

One of these paragraphs is dead on - - - 24-7
    Bard

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:09 pm by Bard

Cyrellys wrote:Speaking of curious meme's - Halo Reach data pad re-aquired from a scout class in-Vis-a-elite year 2545 approx, says the Covenant believe they have the ability to 'glass' Earth and they covet this information because they value the fear in humans they ASSUME such information should generate...it's info they try to keep secret because they have the ability to glass one acre of Earths surface per 15 seconds of sustained blast and since Earths 30 billion acres will take them slightly more than 30 years to glass entirely, they don't want that type of information to fall into humanity's hands as it would theoretically lessen the fear effect sought.  

Or so the story goes...

Funny thing though about this fictional ET.  They don't know half as much about humanity as they think they do.  You see we've had the fully fledged ability and waffling suicidal tendencies to use that ability upon ourselves since 1945, give or take a bit.  And these bumbling ETs seriously think the thought of someone else having the ability or desire to come waltzing over here to 'glass' us is intimidating?  Geez.  

There is an old adage in Jiu Jitsu- Japanese, Earth, that says the closer your enemy is to you the more you can do to him; the more you can control him.  And there's another piece of martial human wisdom that teaches any fool can kill an enemy, but the one you can drive insane while maintaining his health and general welfare in his own space is a work of art...Irish - Earth.

Anyway.  I was thinking about meme's and watching my son run circles around those digital 8 foot morons, and I thought I'd share.

Cy

One of these paragraphs is dead on, I suspect. - - -  24-7...

So much for olive branches?
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:28 pm by Cyrellys

Bard wrote:

Or so the story goes...

Cy

One of these paragraphs is dead on, I suspect. - - -  24-7...

So much for olive branches?

As in?  More specifically?

When it comes to ET and to Insiders, I think it's often a case of you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

...and it has occurred to me that the greater part of the population is indifferent about ET because they know when it comes to ET & Insiders, leading them to water is an exercise in frustration.  Neither respond to outreach...their too busy being spooked of their own shadows, pardon the pun.

Shrug.

This may or may not be true.  But that is how it looks.

Looks, are sometimes made most relevant, by not cognitive dissonance, but rather communicative dissonance and a mule-ish refusal to step outside their own box, just as much as they accuse others of failing to do so.  

But, someone or something might treat me with extreme prejudice if I do!  They proclaim.  Seriously?  Dudes, here's the news flash...I can just as easily be a victim of pure Murphy's Circumstance - in the wrong place at the right time.  That's life.  I equate refusals to face negatives or the fantastic, to wearing underwear.  I refuse to wear underwear because there's enough things in life trying to give you a wedgie without adding underwear to the list.  I like to see the freight trains that either bring bring home the bacon or try to run me over.  Take a number bad guys and get in line...and its a very long line, I might add.

When it comes to bad guys and bad policy that tries to play runaway locomotive, I'm a full believer that any fool either brave enough or stupid enough to come go rounds with me is fair game, i.e. volunteering to be the brunt of every life frustration I've ever had.  Now if more communicators, whistle-blowers, and ETs had that attitude about life, not only would they be a real force to be reckoned with, but we probably would have outgrown that infantile truth embargo years ago.  But hey, their just little ol' technocrats...I wonder if they need help getting to and from toilets?

My two cents.  And as we all know, the big three wear lip zippers and chastity belts, while I sit here twiddling my thumbs.  And making lists, about the corruption that runs rampant amongst all of us, because none besides myself seems to have the cahone's to yank the moldy elephant out from under grandma's skirt.

Cy

Humor:  What's grosser than gross?  A moldy pink elephant under grandma's skirt.  What's grosser than that, that same moldy pink elephant in the conspiracy engine blender.  And what reeks worse that?  That same ground up moldy pink elephant 70 plus years after it was birthed, still under grandma's skirt and refusing to surpass the full bloom of character decomposition with all its attending bacteria count. ~ From the non-fiction book: What's Wrong With Earth? by author I. C. Goober & Co.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:34 am by Cyrellys

William pleads, "For thirteen silver pieces, three men could change their stars!"
    "Oh, God love you William!," exclaims his companion in exasperation.
    "I know, no one else will," he replies.
    ~ A Knights Tale. movie.

Thirteen silver pieces representing a belief that anything is possible. When laws and policies are made by men who have never visited the bottom; never felt the abyss in the core of their being, is it beyond their ken to maintain, construct, or interdict against inequity. When men live safely, within reach of every necessity, they seem to miss the valuation of opportunity; the pursuit of happiness. It might lead one to ponder the two extremes...the man who wallows in the poverty of the mind either in abject destitution or abject wealth, bound by invisible shackles restricting sight and hand. Either state of destitution or abject wealth, while contributor to the poverty of the mind, are not what locks the sight and hand. There are those who are not afflicted with the poverty of the mind; who's state of substance is not an affront to the valuation of opportunity. I suppose what one might best ponder is how to tell the difference between the men who are afflicted with poverty of the mind and who are not when selecting our leadership.

The reason this knocks at the door of my psyche this morning is the thought when we have not yet mastered this selection process, that we run already twelve steps ahead toward supporting the current leadership in construction of global governance, without much introspection.

That said, just a few short years shy of a proposed unambiguous contact, who could deny a need? So many things on the plate right now...and not the finest of positions. Just a memory to guide by, for some.

iall do tír
    tír go trácht le feabh ráidh
    bíodh rúad rossaibh síoraibh ríochmhór
    sídh go neimh
    bíodh síornoí.

the land held secure
    land recounted with excellence of word
    Be might to the eternal much excellent woods
    peace to (as high as the) sky
    be (this) nine times eternal

~ trans. Morrigu's Prophecy. By Seán Ó Tuathail

The land is far from secure, but in nooks can still be found excellence of word. A bull from a song, indeed. Peace to the Sky...sídh go neimh.

Cy
    A world shudders beneath harmonic tremors, within reach of the greatest truth of all. Look carefully, Light and Dark at play.
    Bard

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:32 pm by Bard

The light needs to move faster.

It's getting old.

I'll pray for the others - because I obviously can't do anything else.
    Bard

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:35 pm by Bard

My online activities are going to be minimizing. Fyi.
    Focus on family and friends....ya know.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Cyrellys

I understand Bard. I've been watching the interplay in the news in the aftermath of the policy declaration of influence by extraterrestrial contact...the echos, the netwerking the players are doing, and so on - there's been alot of movement there. I've posted some of it here over the last month and a half. You can find more across the net if you feel inclined. I'm on a bit of a vacation spending some family time myself. I'll be back and my old self in a month. I'm still checking in. Just not doing as much. I've a number of irons in the fire and I need to get caught up on them.
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:26 pm by Cyrellys

FROM EMAIL It's over - MSSA v. Holder
    Inbox
    x

Gary Marbut-MSSA
    3:21 PM (4 hours ago)

to mssa
    Dear MSSA Friends,

The US Supreme Court has declined to accept the State of Montana's separate petition for review of the Ninth Circuit's ruling in our lawsuit to validate the principles of the Montana Firearms Freedom Act (MFFA), MSSA v. Holder. We're now at the end of this particular road.

Thanks ever so much to Missoula attorney Quentin Rhoades for being MSSA's sympathetic and competent legal counsel throughout. Thanks also to MSSA's partner in this lawsuit, the Second Amendment Foundation. And, thanks to the Montana legislators who believed enough in liberty and states' rights to pass the MFFA.

Still, there's more to be said about the effort.

The MFFA caught a sympathetic wave as the first legislation of its type in the US. It was cloned and enacted in eight other states, and cloned and introduced in the legislatures of about 23 other states yet. Clearly, a majority of the states of the US are operating under the same frustration with the run amok federal government as is Montana. Further, the MFFA inspired a whole wave of other "freedom acts," such as the light bulb freedom act, the whiskey freedom act, the tobacco freedom act, the healthcare freedom act, and others. Inspired by the MFFA, the US is now alive with "nullification" efforts at the state level - state efforts telling the federal government to back off.

Also, because there are enacted or introduced FFAs in so many other states, there may well be parallel lawsuits occurring in other federal court circuits, putting pressure on the Supreme Court to rethink its rejection of the effort.

There is certainly good reason for the Supreme Court to step into this general controversy, if it has any hope to maintain respect for it's historic-but-abandoned turf as any sort of check on the other federal branches. See again my open letter to the Supreme Court urging the justices to accept MSSA v. Holder, at:
    http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/11/MontanaLetter22.pdf

In a gentlemen's agreement with the BATFE, and while our lawsuit was working, I steadfastly advised everyone to NOT make and sell the Montana-only firearms authorized by the MFFA. I no longer take that position. However, I DO now warn people that attempting to do what the MFFA authorizes may result in federal persecution (and prosecution).

Finally, this epic trip to the US Supreme Court, and the Court's rejection of MSSA v. Holder, have finally persuaded me that it is fruitless to expect any part of the federal government to control the lust for centralized and tyrannical power that our federal government displays. Further, and perhaps more important, it proves that it is improper to rely on the federal government, or any branch thereof, to be the judge of what powers the states have delegated to the federal government in the Constitution. As the creator of the Constitution and the federal government, only the states may properly or practically do that.

That's why I have proposed the concept of the Constitutional Settlements Commission (CSC), a way for the states to operate in unison to "just say no" to the federal government and its countless minions. For a more thorough discussion of the CSC concept, see:
    http://www.marbut.com/csc

In closing, I must admit that my fervent hopes for a peaceful restoration of individual liberty and states' rights have been dimmed by the Supreme Court and it's rejection of MSSA v. Holder. I wonder if the justices of the Supreme Court have noticed what's going on in the Ukraine, Venezuela, Thailand, and other places.

It's been a great run. Thanks for your interest and support. While I remain totally committed to peaceful political efforts to restore liberty, the alternative is never off the table. That's exactly why we have reserved to ourselves the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Best wishes,
    Gary Marbut, President
    Montana Shooting Sports Association
    http://www.mtssa.org
    Author, Gun Laws of Montana
    http://www.MTPublish.com
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:23 pm by Cyrellys

So the above missive from Gary Marbut was forwarded to a long list of interested parties along with the following comment:

The following (letter to MSSA from Gary Marbut) has a profound impact upon the evolution of acceptance of contact and the involvement of governance, through the struggle over the Peoples ability to influence, and control governance as a Republic is expected to have done. The fights lost in this struggle is part of the exponential growth of centralized tyranny within this nation that has the aware population divided as to the salvageable state of the nation's leadership. The question we strive to ask is two-fold:

a. Is the necessity of global governance to evolve into a construct agreeable to a civil world, who's population have a true say in its conduct and decisions, and who's conduct and decisions are in accordance with natural rights?

b. Will formal Contact with extraterrestrial or ultraterrestrial beings be conducted in accordance with any governance acceptable to the greater population of this world?

Additional questions in lew of the above are also posed:

a. Failing a true global governance for the People, by the People, of the People, what will be the reaction and nature of approach by any specie or groups of specie, non-native to Earth or qualifying as extraterrestrial or ultraterrestrial?

b. Failing national governance bound to ethical, moral, legal, and just conduct in respect to the public and its Constitution, what will be the reaction and nature of approach by any specie or groups of species, non-native to Earth or qualifying as extraterrestrial or ultraterrestrial?

c. What responsibilities will be expected of a population held, restrained, or in any way moved or treated in a state of tyranny or indentured servancy by its own goverance structures?
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 pm by Cyrellys

Ok, so since no one else is discussing this issue of control over governance, let's do a little of it here.

The issues of national corruption and by consequence, an illicit attempt at global governance in absence of the greater population of the world, by powers already accused of usurpation of Constitutional conduct and violations of natural rights of innumerable situations here in the US of citizens expecting upholding of those rights and of Constitutional conduct, are a central argument and concern leveled at the current operations of domestic and foreign policy here and abroad.

Action upon extraterrestrial contact, et al in secrecy, in the absence of the full comprehension by both the People, and the governing body of elect is essentially violation of the compact the People have with governance and States have with the Federal body. If bodies of governance can hold so little regard for simple matters of Individual Rights, and States Rights, and must implement widespread acts of centralization and tyranny in response to proposed unambiguous contact, then how can there be any vote of Confidence in a wider umbrella created by the perpetrators of the simple offenses?

Take a look and consider how the removal of the influence of the People from even the self-governance within their own States by the umbrella bodies affect the nature of the decisions that will be employed during or in preparation of events involving Contact...

Gary Marbut letter to SCOTUS - excerpt; Montana Letter 22 at www.wnd.com wrote:D. The laws that the U.S. asserts prohibit Montana from implementing the MFFA, and that prohibit me
    from making and selling the Montana Buckaroo sans federal regulation, are clearly a form of prior restraint.

SCOTUS has been clear that prior restraint upon the exercise of constitutionally-protected rights is not to be lightly tolerated. Because federal laws being applied inhibit exercise of Second, Ninth and Tenth Amendment reserved rights in advance, those laws neatly fit the prior restraint definition. Generically, prior restraint of a reserved constitutional right may not be done when supported only by a rational basis. It will be difficult or impossible for the U.S. to muster persuasive arguments to satisfy a level of review more strict than a simple rational basis concerning an asserted federal trump of the MFFA.

E. When Montana entered into statehood in 1889, that event was memorialized via a contract, called the Compact with the United States (Compact), now found at Article I of the Montana Constitution. Note that the terms “contract” and “compact” are effectively synonymous, except that such instruments are more likely called compacts when entered into between states or nations. Compacts and contracts submit to the same historic legal principles, such as competent parties, subject matter, legal considerations, mutuality of agreement, and mutuality of obligation.

Montana’s Compact incorporated two other significant documents: Ordinance 1 of the Montana Legislature, and the Enabling Act of Congress. Montana’s Compact declares on its face that it may not be amended unilaterally, as in principle with all contracts. In Ordinance 1, Montana agreed to accept the United States Constitution as it was understood in 1889. The interpretation of the present terms and conditions of that contract must be viewed in light of how those terms and conditions were accepted and understood in 1889.

If the people of Montana had understood in 1889 that this proposed Compact would preclude them from being able to make firearms, or even repair firearms, without a federal license, I seriously doubt that the Montana Legislature would have approved the Compact and Ordinance 1.

Said differently, there is nothing in the Compact, Ordinance 1, or the Enabling Act of Congress mentioning manufacture of firearms whatsoever. Nothing. In 1889, the ICC was not understood to give Congress the power to prohibit any economic activity within states. That was the view of the accepted terms and conditions surrounding the contract in 1889. Today, that contract must be held to the accepted usages and understandings in effect at the time the contract was entered into. That is standard contract law. For the U.S. to attempt to prevent implementation of the MFFA, and to prevent me from making and selling the Montana Buckaroo, amounts to breach of contract by attempted but prohibited unilateral amendment of Montana’s Compact.

Of course, the first remedy for breach of contract is a demand for performance. MSSA v. Holder is that demand for performance under Montana’s Compact. If contract enforcement cannot be obtained, the ultimate remedy is rescission of contract. We prefer not to rattle that particular saber, but that ultimate remedy remains an inescapable final option that cannot be blinked away.

Now there are many exopoliticians who say the issues of Contact should be addressed wholly separate from politics and conspiracy. I have addressed this often enough via articles printed a handful of years ago on hubpages.com under my same name. I still stand by the assertion that this is an innept and irresponsible handling of the human response to Contact. Particularly when we consider the multi-millennia of history surrounding contact. Since it is commonly accepted that elements within Corptocracy and unacknowledged facets of governments have known of extraterrestrial presence for more than 70 years, it should not be a great leap to understand that much of last forty years during the increase of that presence, that the same corptocracy and unacknowledged facets, as well as the more recently incorporated political factions have begun preparations for events over which they have limited control and a great deal of fear.

If I told you that some of that unreasoning need for control and sociopathic fear involved the drive to disarm a peaceful but well equipped general population as part of preparations, would you suddenly close your mind to the ramifications? If I told you that repeated violations and political commentary intended to nullify the Constitution and the security and comprehension of Natural Rights was part of those preparations to lend ability and power to control the general population and to secure the sanction and resources of an older corruption which desires depopulation come hell or high water, would you lend your considerable faculties to review the landscape with this in mind or would you close your mind to the ramifications?

Would you deny these issues as viable discourse in the matters of exopolitics, politics, policy, and human condition?

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:01 am by Cyrellys

http://www.marbut.com/CSC/
    The Constitutional Settlements Commission of the States
    Commission Concept Explained

(Link to proposed Interstate Compact)
    http://www.marbut.com/CSC/Interstate%20Compact.html

FROM EMAIL
    [ghosttroop] 9,000,000,000,000 TRILLION MISSING FROM FEDERAL RESERVE
    Inbox
    x

FREEDOM FIGHTERS FOR AMERICA chris@freedomfightersforamerica.com via yahoogroups.ca
    7:30 AM (5 minutes ago)

to fffa

FREEDOM FIGHTERS FOR AMERICA
                                        "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"     http://www.freedomfightersforamerica.com  

THE PEOPLE'S MONEY STOLEN BY THIEVES!!!!!! AND TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                              AND I WILL BE THE THE FIGURE IS MORE THAN 9 TRILLION!!!!!!    

AUDIT THE FED AND MAKE ARRESTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36EX11kD2E4
    __._,_.___

Cy:  Yes remembering back to the day before 9-11 and the statement about missing money Rumsfeld was making...now where did all that money go?  Well, someone has to pay for Contact, right?  I mean there's nothing free about the experience when it comes to being prepared for it?  Let's see there's the orders for the Continuity of Government food stuffs, those to be delivered by Truckers who pay well and describe deliveries to Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBS) quite well who wouldn't deliver if they weren't getting paid.  There's all the invoices for the billions of rounds of ammunition purchased and received, yeah, the Social Security Administration would have missed out on theirs if the invoices weren't paid.  There's centralization of control of critical infrastructure.  There's the institution of Infraguard to draw in and employ the employees of major corporations who in exchange will receive critical briefings the public is not privy to.  There's the training of Pastors of Churches to work with FEMA et al to learn to 'calm the masses' through their congregations.  And there's the construction of things like that faux town in Virginia to train law enforcement and military to deal with citizens under martial law.   And then of course there's the 200,000 plus foreign military/Russians pre-stationed and trained to police American's during martial law, because the uninformed and thoroughly neglected citzenry has not been informed ET plans to disclose since our own government refused.

Oh yeah.  This is going to be so much fun!  But when it's all over the people will forget getting waxed and sheared by their own leadership because the leadership has more faith in cave dwelling nuts in Afganistan than it does in its own people...and everything will just go back to normal and all restrictions during ET's visit will be lifted.  

Did any of us fall off the turnip truck yesterday?  

I didn't.  And it isn't ET's conduct that's the unbelievable part.

I have a small suggestion...if Earth is going to play Cosmic Truck Stop on a Schedule how about we all act like we're actually running one?

I mean, most employee's know that they're involved in conducting a business.  There's truckers who come and go.  No one freaks over where a Kenworth parks, nah, they tell the cook to heat up the stove cause the company has arrived.  There's load to pickup, manifests to check, and forklifts over at the docks across town are busy.  Everyone shows up to work.  And when the big rig finally rolls out of town, those involved breath a sigh of relief and check to see what or who is next on the list.  All in a few day's work right?

Now imagine if the companies running the truck stop, the shipping, and the regulating all went bug-nuts when the Kenworth rolled into town?  What if the D.O.T. acted like Nazis to all traffic on the road suddenly without warning.  The Truck Stop sent men to haul the cashier out of bed at 2 am at gun point to ensure he showed up at work.  The guy across town on the forklift was lashed to his machine with zip ties to keep it running for the whole time the Kenworth was in town because ya just never know what might happen!  And the cook had to deal with food product rationing while foreign troops stared over his shoulder the entire time....

Can you imagine the differences in experience these two scenarios present?  

Which one makes the City look a few bricks shy of a full intellectual load?  Consider the different perspectives who would be considering this situation:  the employees who unwittingly will experience a boss who lost his marbles; the neighbors gawking over the fence at the truck stop shenannigans; and of course the Trucker himself who can't wait to get in and out and away from the local loony bin just as quick as theoretically possible.

Did I miss much here?

Oh wait!  Yeah, there's the local religious fundamentalist who the city thinks this whole tyranny thing is about; because the city is assuming he's gonna strip butt naked and run through the truck stop raving at the top of his lungs with an AK-47 the SKY IS FALLING!  'TE END IS NIGH!  APOCALYPSE IS NOW!  GET ON YOUR KNEES AND REPENT!

or the Veterans and their kids who'll supposidly fly through the gas station driving old dodge trucks towing water skiiers in camo without any water, 40 pound packs of enough survivalist gear to outfit a small army for the next 2 years.

Yeah right...nothing like icing on the cake.  What a show it'll be when humanity demonstrates its propensity for Jim Carrey style theatrics on D-Day.  

Welcome to Earth Third Rock from the Sun.  The planet comes with a caution sign and Riddlin (yeah the meds for kids with ADHD) for all Visitors, because anything in the vicinity is driven to distraction.

No, I haven't been slurping LSD, but I'm not above mentioning there's some parts of the planning here that makes certain theoretically non-existent political think tanks LOOK like they do.

Hey Russians!  Yah still want IN on this Gig?  I hear they saddled you with the role of being the bad guys in the mix.  ROFL.  Gee, ain't it nice to be so loved?  Can we agree that your boss and our boss share a mutual affliction -- kinda like herpes?  

Sanity.  It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

Cy
    FiOs.  Just another day in Paradise.
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:34 am by Cyrellys

Snowden: Training Guide for GCHQ, NSA Agents Infiltrating and Disrupting Alternative Media Online
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Access-to-the-future-3-010CONTRIBUTOR: 21st Century Wire. 21st Century Wire says…Ed Snowden’s latest leaked documents open the lid on what is perhaps the most vindictive and disgusting aspect of the government-corporate joint surveillance state seen yet…This is Britain’s  GCHQ guide to Online Covert Action, which is shared with US agencies like the NSA.According to these latest documents,...

Hmmm, considering just how dead it is around here, with the exception of between 25-30 readers a day, one could surmise that my house, of which door is wide arse open for good reason, is the only alternative media NOT in-ful-trated (misspelling intended).  Nah, they're too busy reading it with morbid fascination.

Lol.  The more, the merrier right?

Seriously though, if we behave ourselves, act like our heads are screwed on straight through however long D-Day runs, we actually might come out smelling like roses.  We might pleasantly surprise the Universe...it wasn't betting us, I hear tell.  ET's one small bid for insanity is that it thinks we can handle Contact for at least a month or so.  Someone actually has faith in us...besides God who must have a Jim Carrey streak in its consciousness design somewhere or how would you explain our presence in this Universe, besides the word "Oops?"

Ya gotta laugh because this reads like one of those nickle papers full of foo-baz at the grocery store check out counter.

And for someone who writes, there's more materials strewn around than clothes, papers, and old toys across a teenage American's bedroom floor; which is an accomplishment in and of itself, if I must say.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:04 am by Cyrellys

Before Its News - Live Free or Die wrote:2 Weeks Till Nuclear Annihilation? Entire Planet At Risk Of Thermo-Nuclear War Within Weeks According To Lyndon LaRouche (video)
    CONTRIBUTOR: Live Free or Die. Lyndon LaRouche issues an ultimatum to the American people, either the country is mobilized to remove Barack Obama as president within the next few weeks or the entire planet is at risk of being blown up in a thermo-nuclear war. LaRouche warns us that these people are planning on launching...Read Here

Hey Lyndon, you mean they're going for round 3 attempt?  or is it 4 now?  I lost track of how many.  Last September sticks out in my mind where they tried kyping nukes to vaporize Charleston Harbor, and before that there was Minot AFB in August of 2007...

Who's the lucky city this time?  And the lucky AFB?  Eventually everyone will have their number and theft/local vaporization/and subsequent foreign war, won't be a viable option.  At least in a reasonable world that would be true.

Question is, after the purges of high ranking officers from the various military branches, is there enough white hats left in there this time, to catch their proverbial hand grenade and replace the pin before the freakin thing goes off?  Considering the last two times where intervention was necessary, I'd suggest this is a legitimate question.

Or shall we wait till the Russians pick up the telltale signs of a nuclear explosion not in deep water off the coast but instead somewhere right at ground level inside the US Borders?  And then be duly informed by them that we have a problem with ourselves?

And so this helps in preparation for unambiguous extraterrestrial contact in what way?

Oh yeah, there's a faction in governance which thinks we need to ship out a few remaining oath-keepers, and in the same breath, pound on the presumed village idiots some more...ya know them oh so popular tar babies over in the mid east.

This is the globalist hobby-horse:  Death, Destruction, & Mayhem R.US  a very profitable venture if you happen to be a depopulationist, by cultural perversion.

Cy
    Didn't ET who is scheduled to show up on D-Day, ask us to cease killing each other? So, um. Who's the wise guy who missed that memo?
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:32 am by Cyrellys

If the world is going to act like idiots; I reserve the right to smear it's proverbial face in the dirty cat litter box...and that box hasn't been cleaned in weeks.

Cy

The Not So Funny Part of Preparations for Unambiguous Contact

A.

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 Noticebig

Connecticut is sending out this letter demanding that gun owners surrender their arms. Click to enlarge. Credit: capitalisminstitute.org

B.  Government WatchList in US Forces (Australian Company) to place holds on orders
    http://www.infowars.com/secret-u-s-government-watchlist-forces-company-to-place-hold-on-orders/

C.  Susan Duclos over at Before Its News reports:  
    An explosive bit of information was obtained by John Moore which he reveals on his February 25, 2014 show, he recieved this information from a private source about the Texas Department of Safety, which runs the Texas Rangers and the Texas Highway Patrol, telling their agents to keep all tactical and survival gear in their vehicles, with them, as of March 1, 2014 and to “be prepared” to possibly be on their own, to work independently after March 1st.
    As Moore points out, the only reason they would be forced to work without any contact with headquarters is if there could BE no contact, meaning a possible EMP attack shutting down communications.
    This is revealed in the first few minutes of the show below.

C.  And there's the uncertain accuracy of reports posted at Quayles about Pickup Trucks scoping out veterans rural residences, multiple confirmations by his participating network.  As that tale goes someone parks at the end of peoples driveways or scope out the residences from the road at the edge of the property...includes report of drone involvement.

Speaking of item C...

This evening (it's probably something innocuous but imaginations can run rampant) some truck does exactly that.  Sits at the end of the driveway on the other side of the big gate for the longest time.  Kids notice...eldest daughter reports it and says, hey Mom ya got your flashlight on you?  Can I borrow it?  I hand her the flashlight.  She goes to the window and morris codes prophanity out the window at whoever it is...I'm rather hoping whoever it is can't read archaic light flashing...because I might have to explain it later.  

Anyway, truck finally moves...passes through our gate and proceeds to drive down the driveway.  But instead of coming to the house like any polite visitor, it drives past the yard and continues down around the corner and out of sight on the property.  Clare our giant guard dog is standing in the yard her creamy white body blending in with the white of the eight inches of snow on the ground - but clearly audible with her giant woof woofs.

Eldest son looks and me and says wtf that guy doing?  Why would you go down there?  Is he stupid or what?  (It's 750pm many hours after dark on a clouded night, and temps hovering somewhere around single digits)  I shrug.  I says, well if you hear screaming followed by gunfire, you'll know precisely what his I.Q. level is.  Yeah says, eldest daughter, you can't be too bright going down to big predator-ville three hours into meal time.  Talk about self-sacrifice.

Yeah says I, going back to my office chair and leaning back, there's a reason we don't frequent that area after dark; not even when armed.  Can you imagine...guy looking through night vision googles, thinking he's being slick...scoping, scoping, scoping --- C A T !!!!!!-----  ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH  BANG BANG BANG....silence...........crunch crunch crunch PURRRRRRRR>....that's IF he's lucky...if he ain't lucky it'll be a Grizzly.  

Eldest son asks, what's the difference, Mom?  Dead is dead.  

Weeellll, I drawl, the difference is you ain't dead the first fifteen minutes the Grizzly starts feeding.  Cat's at least have the common decency to kill what they eat first.

Eldest daughter, quips up knowing the paradigm preps, can you imagine Mom if that was some Russian scout?  

Eldest son replies, can't imagine he's had much training if he's making mistakes that dumb.

And so we wait, whoever it was hasn't come back up this way.  And I ain't sending no rescue party out to check, till dawn.

Cy
    pman35

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:58 pm by pman35

I think some of the main issues surrounding "Contact" is , what country will be the first to tell us , who will be the earth's representatives , and 3rd but not least will it be enough for people to take notice or will tptb by using media tell us that its all a "advertisement" for a new movie coming out, My betting will be that the net will have difficulty on that day Smile

I have said that there will be a crash (internet , electrical etc) this has to happen in order to ressart the "system" look at the tv show revolution and you will get glimpses of it. ,  American constitution should be left the hell alone , it was put there for a reason , but my gut instinct is telling me that not only is the laws of the US being changed but those of other countries as well , this will enable total control by tptb , but the down plus side to all this is that it will never happen , as people are starting to see the cracks appearing all round them , I could go on lol and talk about other issues , it's like doing a jigsaw , finally you will see all the pieces falling into place or in some places overlap.

I think of the whole system as a pyramid ( ptb / them at the top them the media's etc and a demostration of dominoes , topple the first and the rest will follow.  You have to ride the harsh to get the smooth.  

I know in my lifetime we will have contact and Disclosure , because with 1 comes the other.  Hope I havent been to far of post with this Smile, Not to mention the 9 trillion that has gone missing , it's not gone just moved to a different location perhaps to fund solar warden , or maybe moved underground who knows , thats like saying did anyone see the elephant in the room , come on signs of this money going "missing" must have been given beforehand.

Todays generation have been dumbed down due to social networking and the likes , I mean if some of  their accomplishments is to have invented the smart phone , something has gone wrong , The entire planet is zombiefied they don't think anymore just get on with it , whats wrong in making decisions or at least doing research before you commit to anything , Those of us who are actually seeing every angle know the reality and the truth , and when it does get revealed them the coffee will have been spilt Smile

I realise this post has covered a few topics and it may not be in a structured manner but I just wanted to give my views on how it is , apart from what's just been mentioned  , I have had the pleasure to be a part of the admin team in the Northern Ireland Ufo Society , and I believe its not just by accident that our paths crossed. going back to my earlier comment "Join the dots and it all comes together" by connecting us and Niufo we get more exposure which is what its all about.

I think thats all I need to say now. Smile

Patrick
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:43 pm by Cyrellys

Hey Patrick!  You are always welcome to post here!  I always enjoy hearing your thoughts.  You have been on the sharp edge of this paradigm for quite a few years now.

I know we will have Contact to a limited degree by those who are not with Grey Group - which has been and might continue to be problematic, but we will not have any Disclosure from government beyond what has already been done by nations like Mexico, Brasil, and Russia over the last several years, or the policy declaration response to our I.C. tool site's publications through the grape vines of nations like Iran with their FARS News Agency in January and Israel's response of a broadcast of dismay about US behavior.  And then there's what the Vatican did in 2008 and 2009 and the recent meeting between the Pope's senior policy guy and the US's John Kerry in mid January 2014.

The informed portions of nations are too busy with preparations for controlling what they believe are ignorant immature general populations who will act the idiot come the day of arrival.  They're already on the hot seat for those preparations.  The people, of more nations than just the US, think the globals are more than just modern day heirs to the WWII era Nazi technocrats.  They're thinking that these preparations are something else entirely and we're facing a globalist infraculture that will make the Nazis, the Soviets, and Mao's murderous tendencies look like an Easter parade in comparison and they're prepared and poised accordingly.  We're sitting on an unnecessary powder keg because disclosure did not happen when the opportunity was presented (more than one opportunity too, I might add).  Nope, the corporations needed their secrecy.  The various national security apparatus's of the involved nations operating outside of their own sovereign governments, had to have their secrecy...none were willing to sacrifice their honey-holes to do what was right...and when finally one group got the guts up to give it a shot at least through testing the waters with a small sub-section of the public, they got their arses handed to them and they wouldn't stand and fight; careers and infrastructure had to be protected and all per their POV...you and I know the rest of the story.

So here we are poised on the last few years prior to an unambiguous contact event they don't control or have any say in, and we're crunching along atop an unstable, highly volatile powder keg already primed by poor judgement of policy makers and even worse choices of preparations and acts of unwarranted demonizations and subsequent manhandling of various sectors of the general population.  This has a higher chance of going ugly than it does of going right because of failure to communicate and listen.  I don't know how to put this more plainly to the readership.  People are more than likely going to die in a wholly unnecessary civil conflict over corruption and tyranny, most likely even before D-Day, because of this innept mistrust and poor judgment between the general population and illicit governance who lost total track of the pertinent information about the structure of the principles embodied in their despised Constitution.

I'm thoroughly frustrated as you can tell, with the stubborn refusal of both sides of the coming conflict to listen to reason.  And then there's the technocrats that are being hunted by the PTB for eradication so the PTB can have their cake and eat it too come D-Day because it'd be a nice excuse to do a little depopulating and blame it on chaos or ET.  Ignorance begets murder, mayhem, and criminal profit as we well know.  Let's not solve our problems but rather wallow in them and to hell with the world.  Right?

Arrrrggggghhhhh.  

So.  We're on our own.  It will have to be ufologists and exopolitics and associated CT researchers who are going to have to find some way to prevent the worst case scenario.  Government is not your friend.  It is conscripted.  And it will play its own CYA and run for cover come D-Day or turn and shoot in some way at you for its own self benefit.  So if there is any Robin Hood, any Cuchulainn, any proverbial Exopolitical Patton to the rescue of the internet or society, it will have to come from somewhere within our own.  

As I understand it, ET isn't going to do more than just show itself and then walk off.  It'll be for long enough to test everyone's mettle.  And if the elected leadership can't hold their own arses together we'll have to be prepared to somehow step in and do it for them.

I'm well aware that a broad swath of the Liberty Movement is already prepared to do that stepping in and remove the leadership here if they can't get their act together and start behaving themselves for reasons far from ET's presence.  

It may be, that some other nation rather than the US will have to be the stalwart example to follow through the coming event because of the brewing conflict here over the corruption and tyranny.  The sides here are too busy glaring at each other to listen to the undercurrent of causes and so chill their jets on both sides.

My grim assessment at the moment.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:58 pm by Cyrellys

One good thing...History Channel over here taking a shot at dialog on the matter of ufos, ancient aliens, and recent contact events and evidence.  

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Cy
    Hey dude, flares don't fall down and then fly back up by several thousand feet...~ V. E. Siler
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:55 am by Cyrellys

Well, is a deep subject and then you slip and fall in...speaking of falling in, I just updated my blog opener with some nice new graphical features and my Filk Music Collection - go to top of the page -

...those improvements were to the tune of about 14 hours pouring over search results, new software, and deciphering script/code...it's now 2:46 am and my bed is calling me...but I still have to keep the fire going through the night because it's sub-zero out there and thats how we heat our house...so I can forget sleeping. Nothing new in that.

I thought I'd heard somewhere that when you spend many days, maybe a week or so without sleep you start hallucinating...apparently not true...you just ache all over and get around to doing all the little odds and ends that defy both logic and patience. And the upside is for some reason its easier to break through barriers of creative gridlock. There's probably some scientist out there who's nerdier than I am who could easily and succinctly explain to me why that is so...but with my luck it will just be one more simple nagging mystery in life upon a formidable pile of mysteries that there just aren't enough round tuits in life to sort out.

Ok, now that I've thoroughly bored you, I'll wander off and leave you dizzy.

Cyrellys

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:01 pm by Cyrellys

You know something really hilarious?  Whatever would-be-tyrant is training the US TSA is so inept that he's apparently teaching them to look for Bitcoins in peoples bags...thing is he forgot to tell his employees that Bitcoins are a VIRTUAL CURRENCY!  Rofl.  Here's your sign.  Geez you guys prepping for unambiguous contact you don't control; you're in danger of looking more than idiotic.  No wonder the back channels report quotes by Israeli gov officials about how US governance behavior doesn't make sense.  Palm to face laughing here.  

Do you guys seriously sit policy meetings for hours planning these things out? OMG, I got a side ache laughing here....Important policy-maker guy in tan suit says to a table-bevy of other self-important policy maker guys in expensive suits: Be sure to also instruct TSA to have their people search for Bitcoins in travel bags at inspection stations...They need to be accustomed to regulating all resources ET might make use of during its visit.

IDK something like that. I mean what else could it be?

I'd tell you guys to just relax; this isn't a cosmic crisis we're prepping for, but your antics are just too silly and entertaining.  Carry on. I'm gonna tell my grandkids all about the stuff like this ya know. And if any of you are still around rest assured that'll be why your ears feel like they're burning and turning red. And those who aren't well you rattlebones can flip flop in your graves and protest from six feet under, for whatever good it'll do you.

Cy
    pman35

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:43 am by pman35

Hey guys just some more randomness Smile  Here is a review of Timothy Good new book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Earth-Enterprise-Shocking-Greatest-Cover-Up/dp/1605984868/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393666468&sr=8-1&keywords=timothy+good

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 16 41i7O1v75VL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,385,500_SH20_OU02_

Timothy Good has once again, after a gap of several years, produced a highly readable exposé on the subject of UFOs and the ongoing UFO cover-up. What always impresses me is his articulate and meticulous style, obviously the product of diligent in-depth investigation.

Although this book contains, as one might expect, a large number of straightforward UFO sighting reports, Timothy Good has highlighted the intriguing question of alien intervention, especially involving the military. There have been a number of cases where missile launches appear to have been intercepted and military systems disabled.

The author also considers the evidence that extraterrestrials have infiltrated the military on a personal basis; quite a frightening possibility, but he keeps an open mind on the subject and presents the accounts in a level-headed and no-nonsense way, leaving the reader to make up his or her own mind.

He is never afraid to pass on some of the more sensational stories that have reached his ears, such as the "Amicizia" group of alleged contactees, and the alleged contact with ET's involving Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy.

I think Timothy Good's gut feeling (and I agree with him) is that our discovery and use of nuclear weapons has alerted people "out there" who have decided to give us a closer look. It's no coincidence that the majority of UFO reports seems to have kicked off in the 1940's and on from there. The offical policy ever since, has been to ridicule and discredit those who try to prise open the lid of secrecy.

Authors like Timothy Good, Nick Pope and others are sparing no effort in prising open that lid - and whilst we have the written word and the Internet, at least their efforts reach the world at large, free (presumably) of suppression and censorship. They have a tough job on their hands, but maybe before too long that veil of secrecy might start to lift

Not too sure what to make of it myself.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm