UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by murnut

»  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:20 pm by garzparz

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 pm by isaackoi

» A universal law
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 pm by jizba

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 pm by Cyrellys

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:41 pm by zooky

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:50 pm by garzparz

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:21 am by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

December 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin



Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.


Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Share
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1199
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 47
Location : Montana
20130807

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys


Cyrellys - Wix Site:  http://cyrellys8.wix.com/cyrellys








Hey, Cyrellys here.  


Welcome to my blog Uncommon Thoughts On Common Things at OMF.  Thank you for visiting.


This is my virtual notepad and soapbox.  It's part of the wild side of the internet where speaking doesn't pull its punches.  


I post almost daily, everything from my research to diatribes that could make a drill sergeant blush.  Check in often to catch a view of current events you'll not hear anywhere else.


I've never really been satisfied with my prior attempts at doing a little blogging.  I always found things associated with it as distracting and the position of it not coherently tied in to what I was doing at the time.  Blogging for me is a combination of note-storage for a diverse mind, and thought development musings.

WELCOME




There is a Roman maxim which embodies a truth long ago discoverd and verified in the experience of the human race.  That maxim states,


"Speech is a mirror of the soul; as a man speaks, so is he."


Blogging is only discourse - speech of a kind.  Inquiring bodies, wanting a clear understanding, appreciate for an endless variety of reasons, a construct that paints a picture of a person they are bound to.  In so speaking I am bound to those inquiring bodies and they to me.  Who is tool and who is user?  It might surprise the un-initiated that those who would control information become less a power in the course of that seeking than a tool of the end result - eventual illumination.  The Sword of the Return cuts both ways.


*For a definition of the Sword, take a gander at the Compass Morainn: Return of the Black Swan video.  It's a very old Sword.  It's seen a lot of history and human hi-jinx, and its course is our course, like it or not, you unspoken parties.

glitter

UPDATE:  In 2014 I am tracking a odd sort of policy declaration about the influence of extraterrestrial contact on US domestic and foreign policy.  In January and February several known IC sites picked it up and responded with dialog.  This is a form of progress


OMF is further developing this year and I am spending time here daily.  Be sure to check out my filk music collection.  It's brand new this year uploaded to the net.

Layout designed by Katie code generated at howrseinfo.com



 

A Pattern to Follow in a Freedom Culture: Excellence

Notes:

- instruments of excellence

- fingerprints of excellence

- the health and emotional state of the moment and of the process

- defining the "able person"

- achieving far above minimum, effective being.

- conceptions of excellence variances

- contemplation vs action

- birth roles, constructs, and group identification

- causes for alarm

- mandates and conformity
 

And

- contemporary standards, provincialism, and individualism

- exercising power; reasoning, imagining, study and exercise, courage in acting.

- Ethos: the revelation of the person within through speech(expression) and the effects of that revelation on the listener as "Character".

- Integrity as a component

- Harmony as a component

- understanding forces influencing human belief and action:  economic conditions, prevalent anxieties, inertia, un-reasoned clinging to the familiar as a promise of security, or conversely, drives toward change just for the sake of change.

- the interdependent nature of communication

- expressing significance as a component

- warding against manipulation, coercion and exploitation

- Being as an art form
 
Layout designed at howrseinfo.com
 


Cy's Music Collection:      

Oval Painting of Running Horses from AnimateIt.net


Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:39 am; edited 17 times in total


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

avatar

Post on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:34 am by Cyrellys

ROFL.  A blast from the past....geez but I really miss some things about Oregon, too few outside the PacNW have a sense of humor or fun.




James Leslie in reply to doctorpsycho1960

The best ever "freaking" story goes... Guy walks into a fast food joint in full barbarian gear, bristling with steel. Little geeky guy at counter squeaks "can I help you, sir?" Barbarian just says "MEAT!". When asked "How would you like that, sir?" he pulls out a coin, flips it, looks at it, looks at counter geek and yells "Cooked!". Gets served a clamshell full of cooked patties and is asked politely to enjoy them outside...


James Leslie in reply to Riallia

I'm willing to bet that calling it an album might be stretching it a bit. But I'm also willing to say that this really may have Shaughnessy Redstone singing, too. It's been a very long time since I heard her sing in person but I know this is one of the songs she knew. On the other hand, a lot of the people in our area would sing "I-5" where this recording says "I-25" so I'm not totally sure.


squidoogeek

You know, this reminds me of a joke. "A Klingon, a Cylon and an Elf walk into a bar together..."


doctorpsycho1960

One hears stories...you never know how much credence to give them...about hotel staff or restaurant managers or cops or bosses being freaked out by the SCAdians. There is a story about an Airman (female) who was sent ot the base psychiatrist because of her habit of spending her off-duty hours in court gowns she made herself. But as they say, if you do it with other people, it's not insanity, it's just a club.


Mainnalle

LOL! you should try going to the Fair (medieval) in costume by bus! now THAT'S freaking the mundanes!


Yes this is an actual sport.  City bus travel at rush hour, mind you.  And you are not a freaker until you've been asked to leave the grocery store because you stood by the banannas in the produce aisle too long in full regalia, and the store manager just couldn't take it any longer.

I admit to nothing but will insinuate everything.

Grin.  

Those were the days before "you can't go to the toilet without being stared at by a camera".  It's the one and only regret I have about a time without cameras recording your every move.  If it had been more recent I'd have petitioned the NSA with a FOIA request stating I needed a copy of the video.  It's a proof of purchase thang, ya know.  

(the store manager, poor fellow, didn't have the faintest idea how to produce a receipt for that)

Darn.  Oh well.

(Oh and Farrells Ice Cream Parlor was an experience no one missed back then, especially when you get a whole tub of Tillamook Neopolitan ice-cream delivered to your table to the tune of horn, unrolling-paper whistles, giant base drum, whirly-clackers and the loudest happy birthday song you ever heard, in which all the other patrons would turn in their seats and join in too.  Now that was styling.)

Sorry cold weather gets me to thinking about Ice Cream and other things akin to swinging from chandeliers. ~ Frostbite of the Mind...besides which I get an excuse to jump back and forth between edit and post a hundred different times and drive your email notification bat-nuts. See edit/posting count at bottom near signature line.

Cy
avatar

Post on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:28 pm by Bard

Mundanes? Here?

I found a young Cy at 1:36


I had similar battles with these, in my youth, of course!  Cool 
http://www.amazon.com/Wooden-Bokken-Practice-Samurai-Katana/dp/B000EVNFT8

A world in which there is a poet must contain the moon.  
The moon controls the tides with which the poet does see.

Nothing is unresolvable.

Even the tendency of rocks to knock things around in its downward motion, by nature, can be shored up.
avatar

Post on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:25 pm by Cyrellys

Pennsic, nice! On my to do list for someday.

Poets and Moon's have a funny tendency to end up moving Heaven and Earth in unexpected ways. That's a historical fact. Both are members of the triune of transformation, alongside Soul. Arianrhod's Wheel is but one facet of the silver path. It is the fire on the mountain that finds us, lost beneath the sea, and our music which wakes the oldest of the old. From rock to fire to mountains to the deep waters where strange strengths are found, to the music which wakes the most ancient to a long awaited call...

...all things being interconnected in unusual and oft times subtle ways. Truth, symbolism, strangeness, and to this a third, transformation.

Nothing is unresolvable. Oh what a loaded statement! But TRUE!

Speaking of knocking rocks around in downward motion by nature, he's back:
http://fusion.net/modern_life/story/aliens-exist-canadas-defense-minister-358002



This time on RT.
avatar

Post on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:09 am by Jake Reason

Hey Pman!  Archive with pics?  WOW, that would be amazing.

Cy,  congrats on your musical instruments delivery.  What a welcome box that must have been.  I play keys and acoustic guitar, so I can appreciate how exciting that would be.

Oh and btw, I came across an unusual slant on the latest string of High Level Military Brass that have been dismissed by the Obama Admin.  It's by Benjamin Fulford.  I'll copy paste it in the next post.

And thanks for the Hellyer Interview.
He sure is bold.

I think he is a little bit too naive.  Some things he said are considered fringe even by many professional Ufologists.  Stuff in the 'non-substantiated' box. But I admire his spunk and vigor.

@MD,
Thanks for the Medieval Warriors video. That looks like a lot of fun!  jocolor  I'll have to go visit that someday.

.


Last edited by Jake Reason on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar

Post on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:14 am by Jake Reason

For the Zionists, 2013 was like 1944 was to the Nazis

Dec 31, 2013
By Benjamin Fulford

>

"Looking back at the events of 2013, it is clear the fascist Zionist forces have been severely battered and purged. If we continue on the offensive, the human species can be finally freed from their murderous slavery in 2014.
The year 2012 ended and the year 2013 started with a purge of Nazi/Zionist elements in the US military. The Bush/Nazi/Zionist faction in the military had been planning to sink 3 US aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, blame it on Iran and start World War III, according to multiple sources. Instead fascists like David Petraeus, Rear Admiral Charles Gauoette and General Carter Ham were removed as part of a purge of over 200 senior US military officers. The CIA , NSA and other alphabet agencies experienced similar purges of Zionist agents. Fascists like Michael Hayden, Paul Wolfowitz, Michael Chertoff and all the other main architects of the 911, 2001 fascist coup d’etat in the US have now been removed from power.
Also, we can confirm from government sources in Washington that underground bunkers the elite had prepared to hide in during their planned World War III have either been seized or destroyed.
Then in Rome in February and March, Nazi Pope Maledict was told to either resign or be killed, paving the way for the genuine Christian Pope Francis to start cleaning up the Catholic Church. Francis has now removed Vatican secret power broker Cardinal Tarcision Bertone, paving the way for..."


(One must be a member of Fulfords' Blog to read the rest of the post)

.
avatar

Post on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:42 am by Jake Reason

Jake Reason wrote:
Dec 31, 2013
By Benjamin Fulford

>
>
>
Then in Rome in February and March, Nazi Pope Maledict was told to either resign or be killed, paving the way for the genuine Christian Pope Francis to start cleaning up the Catholic Church. Francis has now removed Vatican secret power broker Cardinal Tarcision Bertone, paving the way for..."

.
Now THAT is interesting! Especially for us OMF'ers.  Wink 

Wasn't that done by Dr. Ronald Catfish?

Hmmm, so what side is he on, then?



.
avatar

Post on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:06 pm by Bard

........and all I was going to comment on was the Princess and her video skills......

Into the Lions Den?
avatar

Post on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:08 pm by Bard

Jake Reason wrote:

@MD,
Thanks for the Medieval Warriors video.  That looks like a lot of fun!    jocolor   I'll have to go visit that someday.

.

Visit?! Suit up ole-man!
avatar

Post on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:09 pm by Cyrellys

Suite up Indeed!

I am still out on Fulford. A good chunk of his info over the years has consistently been contradictory to what we know within the patriot community. Some accurate in detail but in analysis incorrect.

For example on the purging. We know about it first hand from those who've been subjected to it. The marxists (dhs, marxist aligned mil et al) are going through the brass in the mil asking who will do as ordered if ordered to shoot unarmed civilians, blah, blah blah. Those who answer yes, stay. Those who answer no won't pull the trigger get the boot out.

The patriot community is very well connected inside. I think fulford is either getting politically skewed info or doesn't know which end is up (putting it nicely). It would be pleasant to hear that the good guys have the bad on the run, but that is at this point far from true.

The most telling info available right now came on Jan 3 from Jim Garrow on Santilli's show as part of the aftermath of the attempt on his life. 2 glassmakers as part of the group the globalists took from TX (one of which they attempted to use on the bay in SC but was retrieved by the 3 brass - 2 gens & 1 admrl, and subsequently dumped off the coast of SC/FL in deep water some 500-600 miles out where it could go off without catastrophe, and the Russkies auto-caught on their measuring devices and turned to report public confirmation on the net) that group of devices supposidly resecured by the three aforementioned prior to removal from their positions - Garrow said the two devices are the wakeup call to Zero to sit down and straighten up, that it would be enough to get him to do that so that a peaceful housecleaning could commence with the planned "Operation American Spring" in the DC Mall come May 16 where they expect 30 million to gather, the largest gathering ever predicted for an event there.

The community's statement reiterated by Santilli on that interview was "The 3% are ready to give our lives to protect the protesters."

I heard about the event several days ago through a retired political strategist friend, and just finished listening to the Garrow interview today.

Listen for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54rZ8IeO_Hs



I don't mean to say Fulford has everything wrong. I think he has event details correct about the Pope removal, but as to who is who factionally, I doubt the replacement was the good guy or the better guy...as in Jesuit from Nazi International stronghold nation? What's wrong with this pic? And the stand down influenced by drone developer/IC employee/depopulationist/marxist/married to a muslim and hobbknobbing with a contender for the AntiCh or perhaps a proposed spokesperson for it?

Is my consternation here over Fulford's take on the landscape obvious? Someone please correct me in detail if this image is wholly or partially incorrect.

Cy
avatar

Post on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:21 pm by Cyrellys

More on the Papal thing on ScaRZ's thread today.
avatar

Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:23 am by Cyrellys

Jake said some interesting things on ScaRZ's thread yesterday about recompense and Christian's believing all who desire it will be "saved".

I made comment about a Martin Borman recompense...and

http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t42p840-the-bible-ufos-et-and-the-ancients-part-3#4635

speaking of those acting as desiring to be "saved" but whether or not it actually happens:

http://theresistanceunited.com/2014/01/09/thousands-flock-to-clean-up-radioactive-beaches/

and the eugenics culture ensuring soft kill occurs.  Martin Borman, everyone remember him?   Ecoscience is innocent and harmless?  ummmm maybe not so much.  Tiered multi-layered trans-dimensional thinking....

but that's just crazy you say....in a few years for those people it won't be.

Cy
avatar

Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:12 pm by Cyrellys

Back door societal engineering - gun confiscation.


WND also has reported on another anti-gun strategy, which is a possible explanation for why the Obama administration has failed to launch legal action against Colorado and Washington, where voters have voted to legalize marijuana under their state laws, even though federal law doesn’t allow it.

Some have asked if there something about the idea of legalizing marijuana that Washington likes. The idea may have been borne out recently when the Congressional Research Service released its report on the “State Legalization of Recreational Marijuana: Selected Legal Issues.”

As attorneys Todd Garvey and Brian Yeh wrote in the report, Washington has flexibility regarding drug prosecution, stating: “The extent to which federal authorities will actually seek to prosecute individuals who are engaged in marijuana-related activities in Colorado and Washington remains uncertain. President Obama himself has suggested the prosecuting simple possession is not a priority, while the Department of Justice has said only that ‘growing, selling or possession any amount of marijuana remains illegal under federal law.’”

What is more certain, they wrote, is that federal firearms regulators will be aggressive about banning anyone who uses marijuana from buying – or possessing – a weapon.

“With the legalization of marijuana for recreational purposes in Colorado and Washington, it seems likely the ATF will … consider a recreational user of marijuana to be a prohibited possessor of firearms regardless of whether the use is lawful under state provisions,” they wrote.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/01/see-a-shrink-lose-your-gun/#UEjjmopXsxsgOtER.99
avatar

Post on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:57 pm by Cyrellys



LYRICS

Slumber watcher till the spears
Six and twenty thousand years
I'll revolve and I return
To the place where now I burn


The veil wears thin
The years come crowding in


The veil wears thin
The years come crowding in


Younger stars in time shall rise
To the axis of the skies
Stars that soothe
Stars that bless
Mankind with forgetfulness

Only when my round is o'er 
shall the past disturb thy door.

The veil wears thin 
The years come crowding in


The veil wears thin 
The years come crowding in

Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time that you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?

Those visions caught in dream
Can be truer than they seem
And when the warnings scream
Best believe them...

There are memories you keep
Beyond the Wall of Sleep
And you must go diving deep 
to retrieve them

Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time that you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?

So close your waking eyes
And picture endless skies
What chance you'll memorize
Now begin them.

Whatever may come by
Judge with a thoughtful eye
Even fancy and lie 
have truth within them

The veil wears thin 
The years come crowding in


The veil wears thin 
The years come crowding in

Slumber watcher till the spears
Six and twenty thousand years
I'll revolve and I return
To the place where now I burn

Only when my round is o'er 
shall the past disturb thy door.

Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time that you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?

~  Polaris Recall, by Leslie Fish.  Lyrics.
avatar

Post on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:48 pm by Cyrellys

This just in today from my maryland friend:

"Things are so not clear for me .... but I seem to have come to be OK with it . Its amazing . I spent 2 days with some very patriotic men . Remember Michael Peroutka ? And Sheriff Richard Mack ? Was at a banquet with those guys . Both are right in the middle of this spiritual battle. Orly filed her brief in time here in the state of Md. and Mack is gathering his posse . They are all meeting in LV . Sheriff Joe is gathering them all together in Phoenix in Feb . Its getting close to Game Time . Zullo said he was going to shock the world March I am trying to go so I'll know in Feb.
Always in Liberty, xxxxxxxxxxx"


Orly = Orly Tate - Obama eligibility legal issue for POTUS position.

**

Sheriff Richard Mack:  http://sheriffmack.com/

**

Michael Peroutka:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Peroutka
Michael Anthony Peroutka (born 1952) is a Maryland lawyer, the founder of the Institute on the Constitution. He once held a position in the United States Department of Health and Human Services and was the Constitution Party candidate for president in 2004. He is co-host of The American View radio program.

Peroutka was born in Baltimore, Maryland. He is a graduate of Loyola College in Maryland and the University of Baltimore School of Law. He was the Chairman of the Constitution Party of Maryland and a member of the Executive Committee of the Constitution Party National Committee.

2004 Presidential Campaign:  In the United States presidential election, 2004, he was the Constitution Party candidate. His campaign theme was "God, Family, Republic" and he emphasized the Bible, the traditional family, and the need for constitutionally limited government. His running mate was independent Baptist minister Chuck Baldwin. He gained support from manypaleoconservatives, and was also endorsed by the America First Party and Alaskan Independence Party.[1] Peroutka was also endorsed by the League of the South and supported by a group called "Southerners for Peroutka".[2] Peroutka accepted the endorsement from the League at their 2004 national convention. Radio host Alex Jones stated he would be voting for Peroutka.[3]

Political Positions:  Peroutka emphasizes the Bible and America's Christian heritage. He opposes abortion without exception. He opposes a Federal Marriage Amendment, believing the federal government should not be granted jurisdiction over marriage[citation needed]. He advocates for free market capitalism. He supports the right to keep and bear arms and strongly opposes the war in Iraq, calling it ungodly, immoral, and unconstitutional.[10] He supports the right to homeschool and believes the federal government should not regulate or fund education.


**


Sheriff Joe:  Joseph M. "Joe" Arpaio (born June 14, 1932) is the five-time elected sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona. First voted into office in 1992, Arpaio is responsible for law enforcement in Maricopa County. This includes management of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, county jail, courtroom security, prisoner transport, service of warrants, and service of process.

Since 2005, he has taken an outspoken stance as an advocate for strong enforcement of immigration law, and has become a flashpoint for opposition to Arizona's SB1070, the Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act.[1][2] He is well known for attracting media attention, and styles himself as "America's Toughest Sheriff."[3][4][5]

A controversial figure, he has been accused of abuse of power, misuse of funds, illegal immigration enforcement, and racial profiling amongst others. He is being sued by the U.S. Department of Justice and in a separate class-action matter for racial profiling.[6]Arpaio is also known for his investigation of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, and his claim that it is forged.[7][8][9][10]  ~  Wikipedia Profile.
avatar

Post on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:14 pm by Cyrellys

OH and before I forget, according to "insiders" on the contact paradigm, ufologists/exopoliticians are a messed up backstabbing lot.

It's all a matter of perspective and experience.  

The insiders have a few bad experiences and the whole of ufology is "too toxic to deal with".  

The ufology crowd think that the insiders are fibbing, manipulating, and too controlling besides "not knowing what is really going on because they are not in the loop".  

Two perspectives that can't seem to meet in the middle.  Communication failure, big time.

And around both swirls the fight over the Third Option...the Constitution, principles, and rule of law...a system established with the support of the Source...and a restoration moving with the support of the Source.

Both perspectives mentioned above largely disregard that Third Option.  Mostly because neither seems to understand why it exists or what it is supposed to do.  And by my experience many of the big names on both sides don't seem to interested in finding out.  But that might be changing this year.

Cy
avatar

Post on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:15 pm by Cyrellys




S. J. Tucker - Ravens in the Library

Seven reads about the gods, 
chuckles to her self, 
to the rest she never lets on....


try to catch a glimpse of them 
bickering like modern men...
feathers on the sidewalk....


if you heard a raven say 
such horrible words as you may have heard in your day to day...
would it make you choose your own 
more carefully around the ones you love?...


My friend bids me come and see the ravens in the Library
Setting quiet pages free....


My friend bids me come and see the ravens in the Library
Setting quiet pages free....












****


on another note...but not so far off from our Contact Paradigm if you really stop to think about it:


Have you ever listened to a couple of eight year olds getting ready for bathtime
who discover a spider on the shower curtain?


One comes running out covered in bubbles howling:
"There's and eight legged monster hanging on the shower curtain!"

The other yells from the bathroom door because he's more self-consciously conservative,
"Yeah, it's an eight-legged pervert because he's camped by the bathtub."

Human observation, just a little skewed by circumstance.  Especially when you see it
from the spider's point of view.  Spider is only a half-inch at best and trying to steer clear
of the two-legged chaos, despite the fact its life is inexplicably intertwined with our by 
fate, ordained without examination.

How complicated we make such simple things.

Two fly in and knock each other down...words within our grasp do we let go till we fly heavily with what know!

Lol

Cy
avatar

Post on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:56 pm by Cyrellys

Dave Hodges wrote:
The EPA Steals An Entire Town
The EPA and the Department of Justice and Department of Interior, have decided it would be a good idea if it seized an entire town, including everyone’s property and turn it over to an Indian Nation. The EPA did exactly this without telling the mayor or any other elected official.
The town in question is Riverton, Wyoming and this transfer of ownership was accomplished under the authority of the Clean Air Act which “allowed” the EPA to hand over Riverton to the Wind River Indian Reservation. This land grab amounts to the transfer of ownership of over one million acres and impacts over 10,000 Americans.

In the case of Riverton, WY., the EPA has a powerful ally in the form of President Obama through the use of Executive Order (EO)13603. This EO combined with the heinous actions of the EPA have now been used to steal an entire town.

Conclusion and Call to Action Against the EPA

Do you understand that legislation against idling cars, the ability to seize property to promote sustainable communities and the self-proclaimed right for the federal government to seize an entire town, are all beta tests? If our out of control federal bureaucracies can get away with this in Riverton, then what is to prevent this from happening in your town?

Local residents need to reclaim their local governments at the key point in the process. This means capturing the office of the Sheriff in your local county. Every Sheriff is duty bound to uphold the Constitution. In doing so, a Sheriff has the legal right to act against those who are acting in an unconstitutional manner. As such, if your community can capture the office of the Sheriff, the Sheriff could deputize hundreds if not thousands of locally armed citizens. By acting in concert, locally deputized citizens along with Sheriff’s deputies could begin to arrest EPA officials and all local politicians who think that the passage and enforcement of laws, such as SB 1, is actually a good idea.

I completely understand that the Executive branch of the government may respond. Perhaps the King needs to know that tens of thousands of Lexington “greens” awaits his federal tyrants. Perhaps the 200+ military commanders who have been fired by Obama along with hundreds more military officers waiting to be fired, are taking notice.


Source: http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/01/13/will-armed-sheriffs-deputies-stop-the-criminal-epa/
avatar

Post on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:01 pm by Cyrellys

Relay from the Quayle Network:

ROMY wrote:CALL FOR WORLD WIDE INTERCESSORS TO TAKE A STAND IN INTENSE PRAYER TO STOP THE EFFECTS OF RADIATION IN AND OVER THE PEOPLES LIVES ON THE WEST COAST AND REST OF THE U.S.
STEVE~THE LORD WILL NOT LET ME SLEEP BECAUSE THIS ELE ABOVE ALL OTHERS - EVEN ALL THE GLOBAL POLITICAL MATTERS ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT AS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE EARTH AND THE PEOPLE ON IT DUE TO RADIATION POISONING HAPPENING MUCH MORE RAPIDLY THAN EVEN ALTERNATIVE MEDIA IS AWARE OF. THE WEST COAST IS IN RADICAL DANGER AT THIS VERY MINUTE AND ALL WHO LIVE NEARBY IT FROM ALASKA DOWN THROUGH MEXICO AND EVEN FARTHER.

PREGNANT YOUNG WOMEN, LIKE MY DAUGHTER KELSEY ARE BEING EXPOSED WITH THE BABIES THEY ARE CARRYING EVEN NOW AND MANY BIRTH DEFECTS AND DEATHS W/O "ADMITTED" REAL CAUSE WILL BECOME VERY APPARENT AS WILL A NEW AND MUCH LARGER GROUP OF CHILDREN WHO WILL BE DIAGNOSED LATER WITH AUTISM AND OTHER THINGS SIMAR IN NATURE TO IT - AND IT WILL BE THE RESULT OF RADIATION EXPOSURE WHILE GROWING FROM CONCEPTION IN THEIR MOTHER's WOMBS.

THE AS YET UNDIAGNOSED LUNG/RESPIRATORY ILLNESS THAT SO MANY OF US HAVE BEEN PLAGUED BY, IS A DIRECT RESULT OF RADIATION AND CHEM TRAIL SPRAYING OF CERTAIN BIO WEAPONIZED ILLNESSES MEANT TO CAUSE DEATH AND DISABILITY TO EVERYONE!

I AM REMINDED OF HENRY GRUVER PRAYING THE RADIOACTIVITY LEVELS AWAY IN FUKUSHIMA AND THE LORD HONORING HIS FAITH THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN AND IT DID. THE INTERCESSORS WORLDWIDE WHO ARE GIFTED WITH THAT HIGH A LEVEL OF FAITH, MUST BEGIN TO PRAY A SHEILD AROUND ALL OF THEMSELVES, THEIR CHILDREN AND PEOPLE WHOM THE LORD HAS THEM PRAYING FOR IMMEDIATELY IF ANY ARE TO SURVIVE THIS CATACLYSM AND OTHERS TO WEAKEN THE PEOPLE OF THE USA AND AROUND THE WORLD - TO THE POINT WHERE THERE ARE NONE STRING ENOUGH TO FIGHT BACK THE PLANS FOR THE DEATHS OF MILLIONS BEING COUNTED IN BY THIS ADMINISTRATION! THIS CAME AS A RED ALERT IN THIS EARLY AM HOUR AS CLEAR AS DAY WHILE I WAITED TO HEAR FROM THE LORD! ~ROMY

Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=745
avatar

Post on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys wrote:

LYRICS

Slumber watcher till the spears
Six and twenty thousand years
I'll revolve and I return
To the place where now I burn


The veil wears thin
The years come crowding in


The veil wears thin
The years come crowding in


Younger stars in time shall rise
To the axis of the skies
Stars that soothe
Stars that bless
Mankind with forgetfulness

Only when my round is o'er 
shall the past disturb thy door.

The veil wears thin 
The years come crowding in


The veil wears thin 
The years come crowding in

Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time that you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?

Those visions caught in dream
Can be truer than they seem
And when the warnings scream
Best believe them...

There are memories you keep
Beyond the Wall of Sleep
And you must go diving deep 
to retrieve them

Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time that you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?

So close your waking eyes
And picture endless skies
What chance you'll memorize
Now begin them.

Whatever may come by
Judge with a thoughtful eye
Even fancy and lie 
have truth within them

The veil wears thin 
The years come crowding in


The veil wears thin 
The years come crowding in

Slumber watcher till the spears
Six and twenty thousand years
I'll revolve and I return
To the place where now I burn

Only when my round is o'er 
shall the past disturb thy door.

Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?


Who were you the last time that you lived?


Who were you the last time you lived?

~  Polaris Recall, by Leslie Fish.  Lyrics.
avatar

Post on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 am by pman35

Cyrellys wrote:OH and before I forget, according to "insiders" on the contact paradigm, ufologists/exopoliticians are a messed up backstabbing lot.

It's all a matter of perspective and experience.  

The insiders have a few bad experiences and the whole of ufology is "too toxic to deal with".  

The ufology crowd think that the insiders are fibbing, manipulating, and too controlling besides "not knowing what is really going on because they are not in the loop".  

Two perspectives that can't seem to meet in the middle.  Communication failure, big time.

And around both swirls the fight over the Third Option...the Constitution, principles, and rule of law...a system established with the support of the Source...and a restoration moving with the support of the Source.

Both perspectives mentioned above largely disregard that Third Option.  Mostly because neither seems to understand why it exists or what it is supposed to do.  And by my experience many of the big names on both sides don't seem to interested in finding out.  But that might be changing this year.

Cy


Hi Cy quite an interesting post Smile I think it should be approached from another perspective , the whole disclosure and insider information should be looked at from a grass roots level , put in order of importance , what people want. The insiders are risking alot by giving out any information that could jeopardise not only careers but also lives. The best way to establish the truth from both sides is to rely on people with a proven track record , kinda like a spokesperson as you will. The main problem with cross information is pollution ( what needs to happen is for instance say Cy knows something about a certain topic and i know something as well but she is an insider and i'm not by giving each other information we don't pollute the airwaves with others. I'm getting a feeling like there are 2 many cooks in the kitchen and not enough delegation.

I know of 1 certain case where an insider give information , and believe it or not was able to verify certain elements of it , but because of the outing and badly handled way of it , was the icing on the cake that set back information sharing , there are certain factions of people in the ufology and disclosure units that are wearing 2 disguises , they need to be whittled out in order for the information not to be tainted.

I'm getting a bit of track here Smile What needs to happen is this , there are countless insiders with different information , now look at the bigger picture , what happens when 2 insiders give someone on the ufology / disclosure group information , is it wrong or is it from 2 different people from 2 different situations , perhaps that why when  cy wrote
" The ufology crowd think that the insiders are fibbing, manipulating, and too controlling besides not knowing what is really going on because they are not in the loop".  This is because of information sharing , its not lying are making up stories if the correct information is passed between 2 individuals who know of it already and they are both reliable. Don't like to use the word compartmentalise but in order to keep the house in order of information sharing it needs to be done like this. There is also the case of ego , some people want to be the first to give information and to get credited for it even if its later proven to be false , that's not the way forward all egos should be left at the door for the progress of humanity , self absorption , ego trips etc is having a negative impact on it.

Maybe what i've posted here is hard to understand hopefully not. I don't know alot bout the Constitution its principles or rule of law Sad , I do know this , why is it being changed or edited what was wrong with the old saying "if its not broken why fix it"

Patrick
avatar

Post on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:51 am by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:Relay from the Quayle Network:

ROMY wrote:CALL FOR WORLD WIDE INTERCESSORS TO TAKE A STAND IN INTENSE PRAYER TO STOP THE EFFECTS OF RADIATION IN AND OVER THE PEOPLES LIVES ON THE WEST COAST AND REST OF THE U.S.
STEVE~THE LORD WILL NOT LET ME SLEEP BECAUSE THIS ELE ABOVE ALL OTHERS -
>
>
~ROMY

Source:  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=745
Unfortunately that is not how prayer works.

Romy is deceived.  It was not the Lord who would not let him sleep.  It was Romy who wouldn't let Romy sleep.  Romy is merely saying that so that he might be considered more believable.  Romy hopes people will think God spoke to Romy.  Romy wants others to think he is more special.  And by using what looks like a prayer of a concerned Godly person, even Romy himself can be effectively deceived in aiding the continued indoctrination of two deceptions.

False prayer tactics. And spiritual self-embellishment.

This behavior is a result of a "Trickster" infiltration into the Charismatic assemblies.  And that it was published on Quayle's site, it is also a Flashing Red Light for Christians.  ATTENTION !

Biblical students know that Jesus taught not to pray for these things.  And not to encourage others to pray in this way.

However that is a matter for Christians and spiritual righteousness/development.

In the meantime, I too am deeply disturbed and concerned with Fukushima.  I'll be avoiding Pacific fish until I learn for certain what can be trusted.  And I love Tuna and west coast Salmon, unfortunately.
avatar

Post on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 am by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:Suite up Indeed!
Maybe as a Court Jester.    king   jocolor 


I am still out on Fulford.  A good chunk of his info over the years has consistently been contradictory to what we know within the patriot community.  Some accurate in detail but in analysis incorrect.
This is understandable and he admits this happens all the time.  He knows his sources are propagating as well, which should be expected.  He can only weed out what he can and hope for the best.  But at least we know which side he is on - humanity's best outcome, and a glorious renaissance.

I don't mean to say Fulford has everything wrong.  I think he has event details correct about the Pope removal, but as to who is who factionally, I doubt the replacement was the good guy or the better guy...as in Jesuit from Nazi International stronghold nation?  What's wrong with this pic?
I agree.  It's damnable either way.  There is insufficient information to determine otherwise.

And fyi, the main reason I agree, is not from what I see and know from studying this stuff much of my life.  But rather by there being no attempt at confirmation (one way or another) from Dan.  Of whom I have held many private telephone conversations and held on-line in-depth, almost daily discussions for 7 years.  After 3 years, Dan should have made it known for certain, some how, some way.  Yet, not in 7.

And the stand down influenced by drone developer/IC employee/depopulationist/marxist/married to a muslim and hobbknobbing with a contender for the AntiCh or perhaps a proposed spokesperson for it?
>
Cy
 Rolling Eyes Who knows, maybe they are simply being used as fodder. To be tossed aside when no longer useful. Too bad, so sad. Better move to Shell mountain and zip-lips. 

Concerning Rome - Lucy took the Chair in the 1960's.  All the humans toiling within, are now peons.  And they are being played like a fiddle.  The UT-PtB can run circles around Kings.

Oh and on another foot, man look at what she lost.

Army chief wants Indian soldiers in Kashmir

More recent articles here

Apparently, the human PtB have decided that a Muslim crown will not be permitted.


------------------

Unless the US is willing to nuke London.  But I don't think that is in the cards.

-------------------

And on that note.... The 3%r's may well find the Brits more friend than foe.  Irony?  or simply the pendulum of time?


.
avatar

Post on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:37 pm by Cyrellys

pman35 wrote:
Cyrellys wrote:OH and before I forget, according to "insiders" on the contact paradigm, ufologists/exopoliticians are a messed up backstabbing lot.

It's all a matter of perspective and experience.  

The insiders have a few bad experiences and the whole of ufology is "too toxic to deal with".  

The ufology crowd think that the insiders are fibbing, manipulating, and too controlling besides "not knowing what is really going on because they are not in the loop".  

Two perspectives that can't seem to meet in the middle.  Communication failure, big time.

And around both swirls the fight over the Third Option...the Constitution, principles, and rule of law...a system established with the support of the Source...and a restoration moving with the support of the Source.

Both perspectives mentioned above largely disregard that Third Option.  Mostly because neither seems to understand why it exists or what it is supposed to do.  And by my experience many of the big names on both sides don't seem to interested in finding out.  But that might be changing this year.

Cy


Hi Cy quite an interesting post Smile I think it should be approached from another perspective , the whole disclosure and insider information should be looked at from a grass roots level , put in order of importance , what people want. The insiders are risking alot by giving out any information that could jeopardise not only careers but also lives. The best way to establish the truth from both sides is to rely on people with a proven track record , kinda like a spokesperson as you will. The main problem with cross information is pollution ( what needs to happen is for instance say Cy knows something about a certain topic and i know something as well but she is an insider and i'm not by giving each other information we don't pollute the airwaves with others. I'm getting a feeling like there are 2 many cooks in the kitchen and not enough delegation.

I know of 1 certain case where an insider give information , and believe it or not was able to verify certain elements of it , but because of the outing and badly handled way of it , was the icing on the cake that set back information sharing , there are certain factions of people in the ufology and disclosure units that are wearing 2 disguises , they need to be whittled out in order for the information not to be tainted.

I'm getting a bit of track here Smile What needs to happen is this , there are countless insiders with different information , now look at the bigger picture , what happens when 2 insiders give someone on the ufology / disclosure group information , is it wrong or is it from 2 different people from 2 different situations , perhaps that why when  cy wrote
" The ufology crowd think that the insiders are fibbing, manipulating, and too controlling besides not knowing what is really going on because they are not in the loop".  This is because of information sharing , its not lying are making up stories if the correct information is passed between 2 individuals who know of it already and they are both reliable. Don't like to use the word compartmentalise but in order to keep the house in order of information sharing it needs to be done like this. There is also the case of ego , some people want to be the first to give information and to get credited for it even if its later proven to be false , that's not the way forward all egos should be left at the door for the progress of humanity , self absorption , ego trips etc is having a negative impact on it.

Maybe what i've posted here is hard to understand hopefully not.    I don't know alot bout the Constitution its principles or rule of law Sad , I do know this , why is it being changed or edited what was wrong with the old saying "if its not broken why fix it"

Patrick


a good post Patrick.

I think a huge part of the confusion and denial of each the other is that we have multiple situations occurring simultaneously. This includes multiple truthful situations, situation where only partial comprehension of the participating parties exists, situations where those who think it's all hooey figure they can use a false scenario to control a segment of the population or to gain access to real situations, and possibly a few I haven't yet fingered.

Each intimately feels their own experience and believes that is the only situation occurring BECAUSE the known or acknowledged paradigm does not include Contact or it is so rare that the party automatically lumps all potential situations under their own or somewhere within their own. Now figure five or six or more parties ALL believing the whole of any contact experience belongs to their situation or is directly related in some way and you thus have five or six or more parties believing other communicators of full of fluff and P.O.'d that they are not being taken as seriously as they believe they should be.

I don't hear anyone entertaining that we have a multitude of situations occurring virtually simultaneously in some way...at least close enough to cause the participants to pin-ball off each other in frustration trying to communicate and make heads or tails of the feedback they are getting.

And when the feedback is in-congruent with their experience they won't entertain or explore deeply enough to determine why someone might carry a different perspective based on an alternative reality. Hense, failure on both sides to "ask the right questions".

End result...one or more of the communicators walking away fuming, giving up, and no longer willing to take risks or outreach to the other party(s).

For example, the statement, "all contact involves abduction senarios."

or

"all contact is involving the Greys, and they are evil because they abduct people"

or

"ET would only come here bent on conquest. We must reconsider participation in Contact or any value of interchange because of the hazard of absorption."

all above examples I find seriously lacking in the extreme, and have been the progenitors of a great deal of factional infighting, confusion between groups, and long-term denigration of one party or another.

Who is right or wrong thus is subject to a proverbial race between who's ET can put on a display first. It becomes entrenched in humanity wrangling over a self-serving reception of the experience. The shear fact that ET of any kind has NOT put on a public display other than via UFO sightings, or expresses to private individuals reluctance at direct interaction may have a good deal to do with this.

Cy
avatar

Post on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:24 pm by Cyrellys

Jake Reason wrote:
Cyrellys wrote:Relay from the Quayle Network:

ROMY wrote:CALL FOR WORLD WIDE INTERCESSORS TO TAKE A STAND IN INTENSE PRAYER TO STOP THE EFFECTS OF RADIATION IN AND OVER THE PEOPLES LIVES ON THE WEST COAST AND REST OF THE U.S.
STEVE~THE LORD WILL NOT LET ME SLEEP BECAUSE THIS ELE ABOVE ALL OTHERS -
>
>
~ROMY

Source:  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=745
Unfortunately that is not how prayer works.

Romy is deceived.  It was not the Lord who would not let him sleep.  It was Romy who wouldn't let Romy sleep.  Romy is merely saying that so that he might be considered more believable.  Romy hopes people will think God spoke to Romy.  Romy wants others to think he is more special.  And by using what looks like a prayer of a concerned Godly person, even Romy himself can be effectively deceived in aiding the continued indoctrination of two deceptions.

False prayer tactics.  And spiritual self-embellishment.

This behavior is a result of a "Trickster" infiltration into the Charismatic assemblies.  And that it was published on Quayle's site, it is also a Flashing Red Light for Christians.  ATTENTION !

Biblical students know that Jesus taught not to pray for these things.  And not to encourage others to pray in this way.

However that is a matter for Christians and spiritual righteousness/development.

In the meantime, I too am deeply disturbed and concerned with Fukushima.  I'll be avoiding Pacific fish until I learn for certain what can be trusted.  And I love Tuna and west coast Salmon, unfortunately.



Jake Reason wrote:
Cyrellys wrote:Relay from the Quayle Network:

ROMY wrote:CALL FOR WORLD WIDE INTERCESSORS TO TAKE A STAND IN INTENSE PRAYER TO STOP THE EFFECTS OF RADIATION IN AND OVER THE PEOPLES LIVES ON THE WEST COAST AND REST OF THE U.S.
STEVE~THE LORD WILL NOT LET ME SLEEP BECAUSE THIS ELE ABOVE ALL OTHERS -
>
>
~ROMY

Source:  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=745
Unfortunately that is not how prayer works.

Romy is deceived.  It was not the Lord who would not let him sleep.  It was Romy who wouldn't let Romy sleep.  Romy is merely saying that so that he might be considered more believable.  Romy hopes people will think God spoke to Romy.  Romy wants others to think he is more special.  And by using what looks like a prayer of a concerned Godly person, even Romy himself can be effectively deceived in aiding the continued indoctrination of two deceptions.

False prayer tactics.  And spiritual self-embellishment.

This behavior is a result of a "Trickster" infiltration into the Charismatic assemblies.  And that it was published on Quayle's site, it is also a Flashing Red Light for Christians.  ATTENTION !

Biblical students know that Jesus taught not to pray for these things.  And not to encourage others to pray in this way.

However that is a matter for Christians and spiritual righteousness/development.

In the meantime, I too am deeply disturbed and concerned with Fukushima.  I'll be avoiding Pacific fish until I learn for certain what can be trusted.  And I love Tuna and west coast Salmon, unfortunately.


This reply I am making is not to be construed as a defense. It is wholly neutral. The intention is to make some clarification based on what I am aware of.

For starters Romy if female. She is part of a Christian subgroup which integrates modern understanding of technology and psychic ability with their Christian doctrine/practice.

Thus when they use what they consider prayer, others call Christ Consciousness "applied", they have in the past remarked upon and demonstrated what psychic researchers have noted: That the intent within the prayer melds with course of communication toward the Source and has a collective physical influence within our environment somewhere in the process. So for them a collection of people praying the with the same general intent, i.e. "to inhibit the spread and effects of fukashima sourced radiation upon the world and its many life forms or inhabitants, i.e. people" is expected to have a certain measurable "effect" because other experiments in Measuring the Effects of Prayer in the environment has show it does indeed influence situations or outcomes. Thus the more who pray to God/Source for assistance, and in the belief in it's teachings/tradition etc, the greater or stronger the potential effect.

This may or may not be how prayer works. I'm not arguing either way. Only that there is more than one perspective based on personal experiences as to what is the truth in this reality.

Having a different experience does not necessarily make someone either right or another wrong.

The problem with doctrine and one of the quickest way's to recognize it, is that it will not leave allowance for respect of another person's experience when that experience contradicts what their own learning has taught them. There is not room for anything other than their own way. They are right thus no one else may be.

This is a historical source of conflict and bloodshed.

"We may both claim to be Christian, but I am more Christian than you."

Seriously? Think for just a moment everyone if you would please...Would Jesus sanction this attitude and the things it spawns?

Consider, someone may be somewhat off-kilter in what they believe is what the true intents or practice of this or that teaching, but are we more Christian when we commit a greater atrocity or breach more fully the actual teachings to show which version is more right?

pondering.

Yea it is so terrible to believe that your deepest heartfelt prayer to God will work with Him to bring intervention to an ELE...because you have seen such prayer have a measurable effect in other circumstances of lesser weight. This isn't how prayer works.

Since when do any of us dictate how the Source responds or chooses not to respond to prayer? Is this strictly a matter of scriptural teachings? Or is this infringing up the free choice of a Universally Conscious Being which bore such great sight as to value a Man and a Woman, and to create from them his living children? Who valued them in their time of confusion and misbehavior so much, to send his Son to remedy the situation, declare their potential, and provide them with a fresh set of teachings that would empower them to improve themselves in the best way? Come success or failure?

Where is the room in our hearts and soul for the Source's current choices? Why do we attempt to dictate to it (without realizing we may be doing so)?

Cy
avatar

Post on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:40 pm by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:
For starters Romy if female.  She is part of a Christian subgroup which integrates modern understanding of technology and psychic ability with their Christian doctrine/practice.  
Thank you Cy,
I do not doubt that her heart is Christian.

But she is deceived, none-the-less.  This is not simply a doctrinal issue, Cy.  It is a higher order deception from the top-down.  One meant to infiltrate a vast body of children, in order to disempower and/or reduce their effectiveness, propagate disbelief and restrict faith.  And it is strategically injected during a time when Spiritual Power, Effectiveness and Belief are Most required.

I will explain further...


Thus when they use what they consider prayer, others call Christ Consciousness "applied", they have in the past remarked upon and demonstrated what psychic researchers have noted:  That the intent within the prayer melds with course of communication toward the Source and has a collective physical influence within our environment somewhere in the process.
I understand.  However G-d does not break G-d's law.  If people pray for G-d to break his Laws, their prayers will be given in vain and there will be no positive response to indicate that G-d heard them.  AND if some people tell otherwise, they are deceived.  And if they believe that G-d answered their prayer, they delude themselves and spread it to others.

This is cut and dried.  There is no doctrine about it (Other than the whole of scripture).  Jesus often taught through using nature as a measure and example of the mind of G-d.  And contained in his teaching is an underlining assumption that Jesus interpreted nature to operate with continuous perfection without error - cause and effect.

There are no imperfections in the design of DNA.  Every molecule has a purpose and effect.  If G-d breaks his laws, EVERYTHING would fall apart.  All life stops forthwith.  Chaos at the atomic level, no less.  ALL is interconnected.

continuing....

So for them a collection of people praying the with the same general intent, i.e. "to inhibit the spread and effects of Fukushima sourced radiation upon the world and its many life forms or inhabitants, i.e. people" is expected to have a certain measurable "effect" because other experiments in Measuring the Effects of Prayer in the environment has show it does indeed influence situations or outcomes.  Thus the more who pray to God/Source for assistance, and in the belief in it's teachings/tradition etc, the greater or stronger the potential effect.

This may or may not be how prayer works.
It literally CAN'T work that way.  However I understand it seems like that.  But if one takes the time to seriously look at this effect you are talking about, they will see that it only applies to psyche.  Psyche effects psyche.  Collective thought can influence collective thought.  And with high tech/internet we can measure it's effect to be real.

But G-d will not change the laws of physics.  G-d can not do that.  When, in some future horizon that should happen, it will happen by the Laws of G-d.  And from our perspective - the whole Universe will stop.

Thought exercise - Imagine The butterfly effect.....

G-d intervenes and stops the spread of radiation.  In order to do this, G-d must also interrupt "free-will" from thousands to millions of people in order that 'redirects' of the future could take effect.

What will that do to the billions of people on this planet?  What would it do to the future of humanity?  What would it do to the unborn?

And what happens if people try this again, and G-d decides NOT to break His laws that time?  Would the people be correct to think G-d is not there?  That G-d only answers the prayers of certain people?  And what would happen to faith?

How could the architect of DNA be so perfect in that, but then be unpredictably flippant with His laws of nature and the deflection of free-will?

How could the Cosmos work at all, if G-d worked that way?

continued...

I'm not arguing either way.  Only that there is more than one perspective based on personal experiences as to what is the truth in this reality.

Having a different experience does not necessarily make someone either right or another wrong.
Actually it does.  Because for some things there really is a "Right".  And the "Wrong" has an effect.  Cause/effect, Yin/Yang,  Reap/Sow.

But I will agree it might not effect a few people in any major way.

The problem with doctrine and one of the quickest way's to recognize it, is that it will not leave allowance for respect of another person's experience when that experience contradicts what their own learning has taught them.  There is not room for anything other than their own way.  They are right thus no one else may be.

This is a historical source of conflict and bloodshed.  
Absolutely!

And I would add that another problem is people in positions of mass influence who spread false or deceptive concepts under a religious banner (in this case Christianity - same is true for Islam, etc), causes many other people (which might include you Cy) who are not well versed in the original fundamentals of the religion, to define that religion by the banner that a deceived follower was promoting.

And quite frankly I truly only responded to this issue, because I knew that you would think it is a common and correct Christian principle to think this way.  When it is not.  And I didn't want you to be deceived by someone who has been deceived by higher influences, beyond their ability to recognize, to thus mistakenly define Christianity incorrectly.

"We may both claim to be Christian, but I am more Christian than you."

Seriously?  Think for just a moment everyone if you would please...Would Jesus sanction this attitude and the things it spawns?
Jesus knows it is going to increase.  He also knows the reasons why.  But they are not the reasons which you are referring to.

Jesus prophesied that G-d was going to send a delusion in the end times.  And that it would be directed at the professing believers.

That delusion has already started.

One of its goals is to separate the wheat from the chaff.  To separate those who hear His voice and follow after it.  From those  who hear and follow a distorted voice because they do know truly know him, but only the false ideas about him.  Which he warned about over and over and over again.

This is one of the most important prophecies in the Bible.

And it is one of the prophecies that is talked about the least among Christian prophecy students.

And even worse... when it is talked about, it is discussed as if it were a "delusion" that G-d would be sending to the world of unbelievers.  They think themselves exempt, when in actual fact they are the target.

continued..

Consider, someone may be somewhat off-kilter in what they believe is what the true intents or practice of this or that teaching, but are we more Christian when we commit a greater atrocity or breach more fully the actual teachings to show which version is more right?

pondering.

Yea it is so terrible to believe that your deepest heartfelt prayer to God will work with Him to bring intervention to an ELE...because you have seen such prayer have a measurable effect in other circumstances of lesser weight.  This isn't how prayer works.
I understand and empathize.  But it is not how prayer works.  G-d will not stop catastrophes that are caused by the free-will of evil people.  Nor will he even stop earthquakes and Volcanoes, which are simply following the His own Universal Laws.

To teach others to believe G-d will do it for them, can only promote selfish hope.  And it deeply restricts a human soul from positive development.  It's the Wrong Prayer.

And G-d proves it is the wrong prayer over and over again!  Such that, not only the conceptualization of the prayer is wrong, it literally promotes souls to think irrationally.  How can a soul increase and grow in truth, when it willingly agrees to think incoherently?

And how can a village develop righteous soul's if its leaders encourage these falsely deceptive practices and thoughts?


Since when do any of us dictate how the Source responds or chooses not to respond to prayer?  Is this strictly a matter of scriptural teachings?
No.  The scriptures offer additional insights, But it is the Heaven's (Cosmos) that declare His ways.  They are written in nature and in the heart of humanity.

Even a baby knows when it is being taught something that doesn't make sense.  Hence it cries, while many Parents think it is only because their diaper needs changing or they're hungry.  And children are so often disciplined for not following a Parents order, while the child rebells not because it is stubborn or selfish but because it instinctively knows that what they are being taught to conform to, opposes the very laws of nature and common sense.

Millions of children are on narcotics prescribed by Doctors.  Why? isn't it to calm them from the inner rage developed by the false society fraught with extensive neurotics which contradict virtually every nature and common sense?

continued...


Or is this infringing up the free choice of a Universally Conscious Being which bore such great sight as to value a Man and a Woman, and to create from them his living children?  Who valued them in their time of confusion and misbehavior so much, to send his Son to remedy the situation, declare their potential, and provide them with a fresh set of teachings that would empower them to improve themselves in the best way?  Come success or failure?
Exactly!

And that is done by ridding ourselves of false or deceptive thinking.  Because these things are even more damaging than Fukushima.

Where is the room in our hearts and soul for the Source's current choices?  Why do we attempt to dictate to it (without realizing we may be doing so)?

Cy
May G-d bless Romy, and lead her in the ways of everlasting.

Jesus taught,
when you pray, do it alone where only G-d can hear you.  Proclaiming your prayers to the multitudes is what the Pharisees do, to win praise among men.

Trust in G-d to direct your paths, but lean not on Him to change the fates around you.  The resolve is within you.  Look not at the world to change, but change the world through you.  Do not rely on G-d to change it for you.  This is not His work to be done.  It is yours.  For He has told you that you are Gods.  And you must learn.  What is given you, is required of you.

Trust G-d for guidance and listen to the inner voice as His spirit intercedes in you.

Pray for wisdom, pray for comfort, pray for understanding.  Pray that you be not overcome by evil.  Walk in His ways.  

And though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, fear no evil, for He is with you, and His rod and staff will comfort you.



edit to correct spelling error


Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:31 am