Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 9:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 9:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 8:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 6:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 8:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 7:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Jake Reason

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:56 am by Jake Reason

So here is a Game-Plan with regards to Russian Book Sellers.;

CONFRONT HEAD-ON!

People with your experience Cy, (Direct Sales) can empathize with the 'Book Sellers' and gain their cooperation.  After-all, they surely don't want to think everyone is spying on them, while thinking they are foreign spies.  

Tell them you understand their need to gain as much information of the children in each house as possible, and by any means, so that they can better sell that family more books.  Getting names helps break resistance when cold-calling., etc, etc

When you have empathized with them sufficiently for them to realize that you truly understand their job, confront them outright.  Boldly with a direct sales smile, warn them that groups are privately watching them, inquire as to their purposes, intents and goals.  Arrange meetings with them and their sales managers to discuss further.

Digitally record your confrontations to inform your Community and/or to help plan further inquiry.  End the Speculations.

If this job isn't for you, Cy, put this 'confrontation plan' out there and ask for others with direct sales experience to volunteer to do it. As you know, this would be very easy to accomplish for people with direct sales experience.

And anyone with Sales Manager Training experience could put together a team of people, train them with a script and confront these Book-Sellers in numerous states. Or they could simply call up the National Sales Mgr of the Book Sellers and interview him.

Cyrellys

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 pm by Cyrellys

Jake wrote:
    Cy wrote:you're right these are not "Russians"...but they're people carefully picked to "seem" like Russians.
    Makes sense. But the Mountain people are the least likely contenders. As hibernation is their status quo. So there is no need for propagating "beefs and causes" beyond the mountains. Shutting off the passes will be Mountain People's greater considerations.

If the Slave/Rushkies are dropping by... it is more likely they are looking for Kin/Friends in refuge, rather than sequestering and elimination of the best survivalists.

You may have a point, but I'm still considering the multiple accounts of the individuals attempting to push their way into the homes to look around. And the report that the books are priced outrageously. And their obsession with getting a look at the kids and taking notes about them. This description does not strike me as people looking for Kin/Friends. But cultural differences could certainly mask. Similar to the acceptable distance between two people holding a conversation varies between cultural groups.
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:35 pm by Cyrellys

Jake Reason wrote:So here is a Game-Plan with regards to Russian Book Sellers.;

CONFRONT HEAD-ON!

People with your experience Cy, (Direct Sales) can empathize with the 'Book Sellers' and gain their cooperation.  After-all, they surely don't want to think everyone is spying on them, while thinking they are foreign spies.  

Tell them you understand their need to gain as much information of the children in each house as possible, and by any means, so that they can better sell that family more books.  Getting names helps break resistance when cold-calling., etc, etc

When you have empathized with them sufficiently for them to realize that you truly understand their job, confront them outright.  Boldly with a direct sales smile, warn them that groups are privately watching them, inquire as to their purposes, intents and goals.  Arrange meetings with them and their sales managers to discuss further.

Digitally record your confrontations to inform your Community and/or to help plan further inquiry.  End the Speculations.

If this job isn't for you, Cy, put this 'confrontation plan' out there and ask for others with direct sales experience to volunteer to do it.  As you know, this would be very easy to accomplish for people with direct sales experience.

And anyone with Sales Manager Training experience could put together a team of people, train them with a script and confront these Book-Sellers in numerous states.  Or they could simply call up the National Sales Mgr of the Book Sellers and interview him.

Jake, you just wrote precisely what I was thinking. If this is an honest company, their practices and methods need better investigation and some adjustment because they're going about this in a way which closes more doors than it opens.

If it is not a "normal" business then we need real and clear clarification as to their 'origin' and 'intent' before someone gets hurt. The further down the road the corruption in this country gets, the more reactionary the public becomes. There are people out there who will shoot first and ask questions later.

I've had some ideas how to get this done. I was thinking the same thing you were.

Jake Reason

Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:34 pm by Jake Reason

I wish you success in that, Cy.  People sound very concerned about this, in your parts.  I do hope it really is simply an employment and education opportunity for Russian people whose country is in difficult financial times.  And if not, if the worst is true, then your efforts will help put an end to their shenanigans and kick them out. Cool
    Jake Reason

Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:49 pm by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:Wowsers, today's haul is quite the manege.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/5-generals-threaten-obama-attack-syria-provide-aid-and-comfort-to-al-qaeda-and-youll-swing-2760146.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/09/wishful-thinking-or-is-the-rumor-true-attack-syria-and-we-will-stage-a-military-coup-gen-wesley-clarke-2454388.html

From StormCloudsGathering who has recently been quoted by Ron over on Dan Smith's thread, http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2013/09/excellent-insurrection-is-growing-students-chase-david-petraeus-and-shout-at-him-on-first-day-of-class-stromcloudsgathering-2443156.html

I am keeping my eyes open on this, Cy.  =Generals Coup

Tending toward discrediting it, but keeping watch for any other leaks or signs.

Thanks

--------------

BTW, I hadn't opened my email for weeks, and see you have sent a fair number.  I have about 100 from Victor Martinez as well.  Much to go through.  Some are told old to respond to, but will reply to others.

I see that MD02 has decided to take a sabbatical from on-line dialog.  I can well appreciate his reasons.  And have been having the same sort of reservations.

I wish you well, MD.
    Take good care,
    G-d Bless you

Cyrellys

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 am by Cyrellys

Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:Wowsers, today's haul is quite the manege.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/5-generals-threaten-obama-attack-syria-provide-aid-and-comfort-to-al-qaeda-and-youll-swing-2760146.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/09/wishful-thinking-or-is-the-rumor-true-attack-syria-and-we-will-stage-a-military-coup-gen-wesley-clarke-2454388.html

From StormCloudsGathering who has recently been quoted by Ron over on Dan Smith's thread, http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2013/09/excellent-insurrection-is-growing-students-chase-david-petraeus-and-shout-at-him-on-first-day-of-class-stromcloudsgathering-2443156.html

I am keeping my eyes open on this, Cy.  =Generals Coup

Tending toward discrediting it, but keeping watch for any other leaks or signs.

Thanks

--------------

BTW, I hadn't opened my email for weeks, and see you have sent a fair number.  I have about 100 from Victor Martinez as well.  Much to go through.  Some are told old to respond to, but will reply to others.

I see that MD02 has decided to take a sabbatical from on-line dialog.  I can well appreciate his reasons.  And have been having the same sort of reservations.

I wish you well, MD.
    Take good care,
    G-d Bless you

I didnt pay much attention this weekend, had some family stuff going on and a toastmasters speech this morning. I'll take a look around tonight.

No worries about feeling obligated to respond...no need. I just sent some things thought you'd be interested in.

Cloudrider sent back today on the loose glassmaker tracking. It didn't sound as if he noticed they were unsigned transfers to unidentified spec ops and none of the usual destination reporting.

Jeff believes they were sent upstate SC.

Cyrellys

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:33 am by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 O3h7

Source:  https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img823/3839/o3h7.jpg     I saved a copy of the email in case it disappears from the net.

Also:  http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/09/fema-readies-100000-person-national-disaster-medical-system-mobilization-video-2716842.html

Before Its News wrote:FEMA Readies 100,000 Person National Disaster Medical System Mobilization For 1,000 Locations (Video)

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:23
    % of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

(Before It's News)

By Susan Duclos

More and more people are wondering what does the government know that they aren’t telling the masses? What are they are preparing for? Some type of pandemic? A terrorist attack they know is going to happen but haven’t bothered to inform the public? Is it ISON?

The video below shows massive preparations being made for a 100,000 person national disaster system mobilization team,  for 1,000 locations, on just 48 hours notice.

[Update] Noteworthy, reported by Live Free Or Die here at Beforeitsnews, the CDC is also preparing for a “wide scale Pacific Rim emergency.”

Via the details from the video:

Contractor comments/questions call it an “Armageddon scenario” and question the capabilities of their industries to support it. These Government solicitations have all the earmarks of massive logistical incompetence.

The threat being prepared for appears to be coming out of the Pacific Rim region, a likely scenario is the human spread of Avian Bird Flu (H7N9) out of China. We think less it is less likely (but we can’t rule it out) that this is a Fukushima preparation because nuclear threats are invisible and usually deniable. Any such mobilization MUST BE less panic inducing than the threat which it seeks to quell, aka PANDEMIC.

PARTIAL Details:
    100,000 “Doctor Scrubs” pants and shirts, 90% Adult Sizes (MUST DELIVER 50,000 with 48 hours notice)
    100,000 “Sweat shirts and pants” 90% adult. (MUST DELIVER 50,000 with 48 hours notice)

1000 Shelters each holding 100 people, with mobile showers and restrooms supporting (2000 total showers).

And enough Fuel, Hot food delivery containers, sundries, protective equipment, hygine equipment and etc to supply.

6,000,000 autoclavable cotton blankets and so on and so forth, all must be available under “SURGE TEMPO” and typically in 48 hours notice.

8,100,000 liters of Bottled Drinking Water and 3,000,000 liters of Extended Shelf Life Drinking Water

Notable contractor comments:
    Contractor A (Mobile showers and restrooms):
    I think the Armageddon scenario is too large to provide the Federal Emergency Management Agency with several responsible parties….we could address and service the 20 camps in California, the 5 in Oregon and the 5 in Washington”
    Contractor B: (6,000,000 Pcs order for autoclabable blankets)
    Question4. Would we be able to get a longer lead time for the initial order and then 30 days for the remainder of the contract? As the blankets will be manufactured in Pakistan? It will be hard to carry 100,000 Pcs in Inventory. We on a general basis stock no more than 25,000 – 30,000 Pcs in inventory locally in GA.
    Answer4. No.

Links to documents available at:
    http://pissinontheroses.blogspot.com/…

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 FEMAPREP

Before It's News - ISON's Unexplained Orbital Adjustments wrote:By Susan Duclos
    According to Russia’s Federal Space Agency, Comet ISON has made a number of “unexplained orbital adjustments,” around the planet Mars to better align itself with the Red planets strange moon Phobos.  The changes are puzzling scientists.
    Source:  
    http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/09/comet-isons-unexplained-orbital-adjustments-puzzle-experts-video-2466034.html

M
    ore at:  

http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://www.eutimes.net/2013/09/experts-puzzled-after-great-comet-makes-mars-orbital-adjustments/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Uf7XngcrGxs

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=563
    Body Bags & Coffins - eyewitness account in Puerto Rico
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:42 am by Cyrellys

FEMA Grounds Private Drones That Were Helping To Map Boulder Floods, Threatens To Arrest Operators
    Early Saturday morning Falcon UAV was heading up to Lyons to complete a damage assessment mapping flight when we received a call from our Boulder EOC point of contact who notified us that FEMA had taken over operations and our request to fly drones was not only denied but more specifically we were told by FEMA that anyone flying drones would be arrested
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:58 am by Cyrellys

I can see how the comments about Keith Alexander's office being like the bridge of the Enterprise...

the designers definitely were looking for a 'starship' like feel.

http://cryptome.org/2013/09/info-dominance.pdf

If you were going to be overseeing the information dominance during unambiguous contact, then mood setting or mind-frame setting would be part of establishing comfort zone?
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:32 am by Cyrellys

The following article is what I'd call a must read item.  The author of the letter that is quoted must have or be living a charmed life where everything is peachy keen...he has no purpose for anonymity and he can see no legit purpose anyone else could have.  Just another sleeper who helps the herdsmen corral the flock till they can live hog-tied in nice little control packages where everything is known beyond a shadow of a doubt...good slaves.  Problematic sentiment for our paradigm.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=44964

Information Liberation - Anonymous Cop wrote:So why should trolls go to jail? They are causing or inciting a riot plain and simple. The sole purpose is to upset as many people as possible through malicious or deceptive statements. They then sit back and watch the carnage. There is no benefit to anyone except themselves. The victims of these trolls are upset the rest of the day. They are driving aggressively on the roads, yelling at their co-workers and being consumed with a way to find out who that person on the Internet was.

This is not good for public safety. This is why I think the only way to combat this is to change the way we run comment boards and forums. Anyone who wants to comment or post anything needs to do this with their official email address registered by the government. This will be verified in person at your local driver's license division. No more anonymity on the Internet. Every time you post anything, your picture and name will pop up.

You trolls can still keep your precious usernames like halochamp34 and doritoskiller709, but it will be tied to your official email, the one and only email you can have. No more fictional emails and no more hiding behind the Internet. If you want to make public comments and be in the public domain of the Internet, then you should be brave enough to show your actual face.
    The irony is that he submits his belief to the public without his own name - using anonymity and benefiting from it.

Another case of what's good for the goose the gander is exempt from?  Maybe he could be traced back to some policy think-tank like Rand or maybe the total information control world of Keith Alexanders people...

Perhaps he should discover for himself what whistleblowers, who've been identified, are subjected to because they're no longer anonymous.  He's brave enough to suggest it; just not put his own identity where his mouth is.  Could you imagine the sword cutting both ways?  He missed the boat there.  You first bud.  Let's sit back and watch you get drug through the proverbial mire by the real world which apparently you haven't noticed. 

Trolls are a pain in some venues, but when the cure is worse than the problem?  No thanks.  The history of the length headhunters will go to nix communicators, digs a deep grave for your suggestion.  It is neither wise nor practical.
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:26 pm by Cyrellys

FEMA Just Bought 72 Hr Survival Kits For Every Student In Every School In The U.S.

Thursday, September 19, 2013 22:14

(Before It's News)

SteveQuayle.com

Hey Doc

This is interesting. Was talking with my USDA buddy today, and they told me that
    when they log into the GOV. system they have a home page just like us on whatever service we use.
    They said a news brief caught their eye, FEMA just bought every student in every school in the US

a 72 bug out/survival bag, filled with food, water, hygiene and first aid supplies. The “kits” will be shipped
    out ASAP to schools and should start arriving very soon.

Now with the economy in the crapper, Obama care almost bankrupt, the gov. overspending like mad
    to buy up ammo, and now talk about the gov. shutting down, they can just crap out a few… what hundred million?
    a few billion? to buy every kid in America a bug out bag? and why? why now? Doc I have a really bad feeling here.
    For instance, how do you get people to willingly walk into a FEMA camp? Even us aware people? Well, you might do
    it if something happens and they take your kids there… Think this is something Steve should hear about???
    Well I am off to bed.
    God Bless,

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=570

Sep 19, 2013

REVIEW

Monday, August 19th, 2013 | Posted by RJ

Top 3 New FEMA Orders – Emergency FEMA Region 3 Alert

Sheldon Songstad
    Tue, Aug 13, 2013
    Subject: FEMA Camp 3 Activated
    www.MorningLiberty.com
    red dawn 2013

http://www.movie2k.to/Red-Dawn-online-film-2558323.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbuE9Ir82E&feature=youtu.be

A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.

HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP…
    FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.

$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.
    World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.

2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.

No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. (Cy Note: Event Window - adjust post Sept 29th see testing below)

NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.

Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.

All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.

Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.

POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks. (article post August 13th)

Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September. (CONFIRMATION of kits - see article above)

All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.

Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.

Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.

"GOD, PLEASE HELP AMERICA"
    Sheldon R. Songstad
    Senator Retired: South Dakota State

Source: http://www.morningliberty.com/2013/08/19/top-3-new-fema-orders-emergency-fema-region-3-alert/

Jase747

User ID: 45589177
    United Kingdom
    09/13/2013 01:41 PM

Re: HIGH ALERT FOR SAN FRANCISCO / CALI COAST - 200 FT TSUNAMI BEFORE END OF SEP 2013
    whats this all about?

Following the bread crumb trail of FEMA orders, retired State Senator Sheldon R. Songstad of South Dakota State issued an “Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!,” on August 13th.

Region three is comprised of; Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Songstad’s research turned up some very interesting facts. Each item on its own could go unnoticed, but the collective facts may be worthy of your attention and scrutiny. The U.S. government appears to be preparing for a major event. It appears that this event is being staged for approximately Oct. 1st. Let’s look at the numbers and dates.

UN Peacekeepers began training the 4th week of July and will complete their nine week training by October 1st. They are learning English, as well as US weapon systems and Urban Warfare training.

How many troops are training? 386,000 troops!

The Center of Disease Control ordered $11 million worth of antibiotics. Where are they going? FEMA Region lll. When are they due? October 1st. This coupled with the fact that the World Health Organization held an emergency meeting, its second such meeting in its history, to discuss MERS Coronavirus. This is quite unsettling. The WHO determined that a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.

Periodic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is normal, but coordinating their testing for the first time, with a testing date of September 29th, is noteworthy.

All DHS agents MUST now qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15’s by September 28th. Less lethal qualifications are not mentioned. Has one eye brow raised? The DHS will receive 2800 Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles (MRAP’s) that must be delivered by October 1st.

All National Guard units will complete their annual two week training in riot control and disaster assistance. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th. However, the Eastern-based Coast Guard units will not be performing their usual training in the Gulf, this year they will be trained in Virginia and Delaware for 10 days beginning September 26th.

Coincidently, the Emergency Broadcast System will begin daily testing beginning on September 25th thru October 2nd. All of this kind of reminds me of the bomb sniffing dogs being trained at the Boston Marathon for the first time ever.

FEMA purchase orders deserve a little attention too. They ordered over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals and 22 million pouches of emergency water, to be delivered to Region III by October 1st. An additional order of $13.6 million worth of MRE’s and heater meals will be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Our U.S. military will not be permitted leave from September 28th thru November 5th. (Cy Note: this is the part that tells us if it is a window for activity or a determined event)

NORCOMM’s yearly training for civil unrest is suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas. Date for release of QE3 report has been moved to October 16th.

Over 300 school systems will be issued a 3 day emergency kit for each student in September.

The retired Senator’s national preparedness research was sparked by a comment Donald Trump made during a recent appearance on Fox News’ “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.” Songstad included a video version of his findings with his notice. His video is going viral.

How concerned should we be? Or perhaps the question is….How prepared should we be? Perhaps the answer is……Better prepared than the government.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2353210/pg6

Cy Note: I went to the usda.com site today and looked over the news reel. I didn't see the noted news piece, nor in the archive...doesn't mean it wasn't there, only that it wasn't there when I looked. Perhaps someone will look and find the purchase order; requisition order if it exists somewhere on the net?

Cyrellys

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Cyrellys

If the article at the following link was meant to be funny like some of the commentators suggest, it really wasn't - especially considering all the reports on what the system is doing to "prepare" for something.  However in the spirit of humor I left a suggestion meant to be humorous but maybe serious too. What was that about all being fair in fun and war? I'm not above the thought of having a good deal of fun at the expense of someone who wages war on me or any innocent neighbor.

The article states a Lt Schroder said: “These are precarious times we live in. It’s not like it was back in the 60′s or 70′s. It was one thing to be ridicule Government policies then, but in today’s strange climate, the public’s erratic behavior, and with the advent of the internet and information being shareable worldwide with a simple click of a button… We simply cannot chance the problems that may arise from one or two rouge (rogue?) Americans going against their homeland.”

Seriously? All spellin' issues aside, who that guy callin' "we", tyrant? Locking up journalists and others who don't like communist policies? For their own good? Is this what you get when a communist reads Aristotle on the definition of "good"? Stranger things have happened. His fun, their fun, then there's the definition of my fun...something altogether a little different. We'll see I suppose.

If the article is only satire and there's no camp and no tyrannical intentions then I'm all satire too. It's very simple.

Is this for ET? Is it for pole shift? Is it for 200 foot waves on the coasts? Is it for economic crash? Is it for some disease gone rampant? I don't think it matters. Living by principles is what we do. The Constitution is a document based on the principles of civilized living. The first organization in any crisis expected to act civilly and to set the example is government. If it fails to do so and instead goes tyrant, well it's like breeding rabbits - get one and you end up with two then suddenly you have chaos coming out your ears.

Conduct is conduct and tyranny is a disease in itself.

Shrug.

Grin.

From Cy's Email wrote:----- Forwarded Message -----

Here's a story you've all got to read.

http://nationalreport.net/american-citizen-internment-camp-south-dakota-black-hills-national-forest/

I can't get this article to post in ANY EMAIL--- This is one of the NDAA camps in South Dakota.

That ===== ====== Obama & his ------- wife, Michele should be arrested immediately as the first inmates.

Can you spell T-R-E-A-S-O-N???

All those years of -------- smoking -------up Obama's head.

Susan Lindauer

(edited by Cy: for strong language.)
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 pm by Cyrellys

Welp, I personally find it more than a little disconcerting to hear of an supposed oath keeper to our nation playing dress up, dolls, and royal tea-party rather than the more mature expectation of a sovereign citizen operating among equals. Titles of nobility went down the road with the advent of the Constitution, but since peace officers are being taught that anyone who revere's our founding documents and the principles they embody are extremists it is apparently being assumed that titles of nobility are back in vogue. Appearances dictating new truths, I still find accounts of that kind of conduct more than a little fey.

But hey, Britain just got that much vaunted globalist imposed mandatory national service without so much as an explanation about unambiguous contact or catastrophic earth changes. So it wouldn't be a great leap of logic to figure a caste system is next...you, know give them an inch and they invariably take a mile.

Courtesy of Bren Burton on the OMF Facebook page: http://www.publications.parliament.uk/.../0032/14032.pdf

Bren said: There is so much sabre rattling, no one notices notices Fascism sneaking in the back-door...

I replied to Bren:

The fascism has been here for well over thirty years, but now it emerges from its sector of the deep security state and acts in the open with impunity and determination. Mandatory national service without explanation, unless clearances mark you as one of the chosen few. Your nation or mine, it's all a kingdom of fear that deep security state what creates neat little niches of control and polite acts of contempt.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:35 pm by Cyrellys

More unexplained booming sounds being reported:  North Whidbey Washington state  http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/mysterious-boom-heard-in-north-whidbey-remains-a-mystery-strange-booms-videos-2774778.html

and then there are the water whirlpool/vortices....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2430041/Scientists-black-holes-EARTH-Oceanic-whirlpools-thought-work-way-space-phenomena.html

I notice those are increasing in the southern hemisphere according to the report....

Before Its News: Green Fireball? 30 States Report Fireball Birage - Live Free or Die wrote:According to the first video below from  mamaknock, 30 states from around the country have reported fireball sightings to the American Meteor Society on Sept 22nd/23rd. Adding to what the videographer is calling ‘most amazing’ and ‘incredible’, threads are popping up across the board on GLP of reports of a green fireball in the sky from Texas to New York to New Hampshire to the state of Washington and West Virginia, as shared in the 3rd video below with a more in depth look at the 9-22,23 fireball barrage in the 2nd video.

Source:  http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/09/green-fireball-30-states-report-fireball-barrage-9-22-23-2466326.html
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Nibureeq

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/09/nibiru-cataclysm-to-be-used-as-need-for-population-control-2466324.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P1-0xVXc_YU

Endless runs of bits and pieces -- Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:16 pm by Cyrellys

Oh you fellow members of the deep black security state – this one's for you. I had the most wonderful experience today.

Now let me backtrack just a bit to qualify it. Those who know me are aware that I grew up within this paradigm; that for me it is ingrained at the hereditary or generational level. So relating as a person within it to the nature of its various facets, to the immense amount of contributing factors, to its quirks and dark side is old hat. It has always been. And who blinks an eye at the fantastic or the horrific when it is our equivalent of common place? But that is not the case for the world outside of it. Or those who have just discovered it, or voluntarily expose themselves to it. We inhabitants have it easy in that respect. We don't get lambasted upside the head every other word, facing the problem of integrating any bit or piece where it wholly overturns everything we've ever been officially lead to believe as being true.

Because we do not have any of that problem, it is not a simple matter to have simple conversations with someone who is upon this road initially uninformed. The truths, concerns and habits we hold and utilize day to day are things we take for granted or wrestle with in dutiful silence. As members of the so-called 'informed' branch of human society, regardless of the degree of informed – acknowledgeing those different degrees of understanding, but noting some truths as being universal – we are innured from the problems of a dissonant evolution, as much as someone who is never exposed to our paradigm is innured from even evolving. We are subject to a like-kind connundrum of our own making. It is few among us that I ever hear mention it.

I do however hear plenty about the uninformed inhabitants of human society. Much of it negative. Much of it filled with the same kindred assumptions that Robert Fulghum in layman's terms sets out in that quaint book of human condition truths 'All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten' page 57; “who says people are no damn good? What kind of talk is that?” Those things we come to believe, which we either inadequately test or do not test at all, or we test fail and remain on our knees over, lending sentiments to a wholesale perception of intellectual inadequacy and spiritual corruption upon which we then base policy upon. The public is “too toxic”. Remember that one? How many internal policies are now being based on it, reconsider it. I am speaking with you because this is necessary. Your future and theirs depends on this relative relationship you both refuse to acknowledge and bring to a more harmonious co-existence.

She said “I want to be someone who creates a “meaningful” effect (in life); I want to experience a meaningful life; to do something meaningful.”

She advised to me, “Be meaningful.”

The Liberty Community proclaims its “withdrawl of consent” to corruption, social engineering, and system inhabitants see it as rebellion, looking no deeper than the complaint you have about the public's interest in your truths. Is this an act of fair play? A consequence of disdain or socially ranked status? An indentured fact of life? A failure to complete a task? An inability to interconnect? A simple misunderstanding?

Exactly what is the value of enabling, utilizing, sustaining, protecting that 'free-will' – consent or no consent; what is it meant to be used for? Could it be to attain a meaningful-life? A meaningful product? A meaningful experience? How can that honestly to be achieved within a manufactured reality? Or a reality that is only digestable? What is stability and control without meaning, folks? Survival? The unexamin-able life being sweetly animalistic? Relative reachable peace akin to a terminally ill child diagnosed and then condemned to be eternally plugged into a video game engaging neither truth, nor society nor its full natural environment? And by consequence, establishing an entire generation likewise incapable of mature intellectualism or the capacity to make informed choices? I'm not sure that is anyone's real intent. Not those listening who still qualify as being human in the most minute shred of the definition (constructive criticism where due – to those whom it applies and overlooked by those whom it does not).

But I had the most wonderful experience today. I found what you lost. I found what you missed. And I found it so close to home as to qualify as fantastic; as great as the sequestered facts of our true reality. I recognized it yesterday in a simple speech which embodied the issues and perception of our mutual stewardship. I seen it in her recognition and acknowledgement of human potential. And today in a simple interconnect, I experienced it once again. There is hope. Believe in the possible, even if improbable when ye seek and ye might indeed find, the explorers among us. They are still with us, unnoticed, operating in opposition to the plantation, without the recognition due them. And certainly operating without your truths...one hand tied behind their backs and an eye to the sky, the other to the earth – hoping and working to establish peace in everyone, in the same spirit of the creational acts of the Universal Source with a human sense of the practical leading the way...not a meaningless peace meant to maintain societal stability or control. No. A meaningful one where human evolution is natural, interconnected, and relational in its being; an evolution open to every individual on this planet.

Oh how I wish you could have been there.

Get off your knees kinsmen! Spread the word. Where there is one, there are more. Go find them!

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:26 pm by Cyrellys

Quote : Joel Skousen https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CTsXULfqI_Y
    at General James Jones at munich security conference said
    at the Nat Sec Council
    gets their daily marching orders from
    Henry Kissinger & Associates through
    General Brad Scocroft
    Sandy Berger

Joel said on the SFR website the copy of the above speech is still posted.

More at vid below:

Cyrellys

Post Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:30 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:09 am by Cyrellys

http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com/2013/09/ready-or-not-its-just-getting-weirder.html

Many good points within. Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:47 pm by Cyrellys

In the face:
    QUOTE - They're here, and they aren't going anywhere. Mohamed Elibiary, one of the 28 members of the Homeland Security Advisory Panel, is using the blatantly militant Islamic R4BIA symbol on his Twitter profile. Is this a public declaration? To display this symbol on a highly visible social media profile is daring and risky. It is boldly proclaming to 
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Mohamed-Elibiary-Twitter-1-300x181the world where you stand, where your allegiance lies. Elibiary is making the outrageous and audacious statement that he is aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood, jihad, and yet also is employed by the DHS. Contradictory much?
    This is 2013 America, where the Muslim infiltration is almost complete. We've been overtaken from the inside out. And this is proof. Elibiary doesn't have to hide his affiliation. And the R4BIA symbol is more than just a "solidarity" statement with the Muslim Brotherhood. It is the symbol for the complete Islamic takeover of the world.
    One website reportedly set up by Turkish Muslim activists describes the essence of the R4BIA icon as symbolizing more than the Muslim Brotherhood. It’s described as a “symbol of freedom” but also promotes the “return of Muslims to world stage.” It supports “justice for everyone against rotten Western values,” “a pure martyrdom,” “unification of Islamic World,” “the end of capitalists,” and “the end of Zionists.”
    Elibiary steadfastly denies that the R4BIA symbol stands for anything but "Freedom4All." But the symbol is popular with Turkish Islamistst who reportedly said that theyUncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Mohamed-Elibiary-Got-Quran_thumb1-300x228 wanted to die as “martyrs.”

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/barack-obamas-dhs-advisor-mohamed-elibiary-flashes-the-r4bia-muslim-brotherhood-salute/#ixzz2gZmVPuVt

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/barack-obamas-dhs-advisor-mohamed-elibiary-flashes-the-r4bia-muslim-brotherhood-salute/#RJ4HhAze8E0UkLM7.99
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:48 pm by Cyrellys

And Bigelow is back...

Norio Hayakawa 
    11:00 PM (9 hours ago)
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Cleardot
    to Open

Norio Hayakawa posted in Open Minds Forum
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 186955_1569497741_1482531483_q
    Norio Hayakawa11:00pm Oct 1

SUSPICIOUS ECCENTRIC BILLIONAIRE ROBERT BIGELOW (and his lackey, Col. John Alexander...and the National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDS):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpkTTNKh26Q
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 6 Safe_image.php?d=AQAVM0nHpDiWzS1S&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FKpkTTNKh26Q%2FhqdefaultJesse Ventura - Skinwalker
    Jesse and his team explore various corporations that are filling the void left by NASA and continuin...
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 am by Cyrellys

https://www.piersystem.com/external/content/document/1105/1912437/1/DisasterPreparednessMonth-Proclamation.pdf
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:22 pm by Cyrellys

NY Times has just sent out their news alert that Jeh Johnson is will be nominated to lead homeland security

Godfather Politics is reporting that Obama is signing us over to International Rule through bypassing Congress and secretly negotiating the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP):

From the information that has leaked out so far, it appears that this partnership would establish international guidelines for internet freedom, copyrights, patents, food safety and production, fracking, financial practices, medical pricing, pharmaceuticals, land use, telecommunications, energy, product standards, professional licensing, natural resources, service sector regulations and more.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/12912/obama-secretly-signing-america-international-rule/#ixzz2i1HB2u7L

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/12912/obama-secretly-signing-america-international-rule/#hiDwL8Hu7uTlD2Wv.99

“The majority of Congress is being kept in the dark as to the substance of the TPP negotiations, while representatives of U.S. corporations – like Halliburton, Chevron, PHRMA, Comcast, and the Motion Picture Association of America – are being consulted and made privy to details of the agreement.” ~ Senator Wyden (OR)

Marty called it as I see it:  backdoor to Agenda 21.

the article says if it happens that we can kiss our American freedoms good bye forever.  I beg to differ.  Our American Freedoms are already gone and the American People are only now just getting the memo.  We won't get them back until we are willing to go ALL THE WAY to removing the globalist invaders.  The globals can only be removed with physical removal.  And to do it right you'll have to go through every ounce of the Federal and every State gov and "public-private partnership", think-tank, whoever has had a hand in producing policy with a fine tooth comb and remove them from all influence.  And since they won't go quietly, and they've been arming themselves for bear with OUR money, guess what that means?

That part is in the fine print on the proverbial memo from the System.  I wonder if the football obsessed, gmo ridden, prozac drugged remnants of our population will read the fine print?

Not likely.  Oh well.  

"Oh well" the epitaph of a nation?

maybe....or not....do we fly heavily with what we know?  Setting quiet pages free....one for fiction, two for truth....

Seven reads about the gods, chuckles to her self, to the rest she never lets on....try to catch a glimpse of them bickering like modern men...feathers on the sidewalk....if you heard a raven say such horrible words as you may have heard in your day to day...would it make you choose your own more carefully around the ones you love?...

lol.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:03 pm by Cyrellys

Oh paradigm, paradigm....

wonderland...wonderland....

Published on May 17, 2013
    Cheshire Kitten (We're All Mad Here) By SJ Tucker
    http://sjtucker.com/
    http://music.sjtucker.com/indexpage

I grew up seeing things a little differently, appearing, 
    disappearing, hardly innocent, nor 
    tied down to the ground. 
    I learned to roll and tumble with the punches, 
    glory in my stripes and spots 
    walk by invisible and never make a sound 

But heavy is the crown that's always hidden 
    tender is the heart you never see 
    hard and fast shines the grin that we flash, but there's a vulnerable stripe or two on me. 
    Maybe any place outside of Wonderland 
    is not for me, my friend. 

If I leave my grin behind, remind me 
    that we're all mad here 
    and it's okay. 
    Sun up, sun down the shadows hide me down in 
    Wonderland, Wonderland, nobody knows the way, 
    but if you find it in your dreams, you can 
    find it at your dayjob 
    somewhere south of Hell 
    Take the path to left or right with 
    just your gut to guide you 
    the story is not for anyone else to 
    tell. 
    Go down the rabbit hole and out the other side 
    you can't go home in the middle of the 
    magic carpet ride 
    you gotta greet the sun before his 
    lovely daughter moon 
    you can't forsake the journey for the 
    safety of your room 
    until you learn your lesson well. 

I have learned to see and hear 
    everybody loud and clear 
    but the truth comes out in riddles that are 
    safe enough to share 
    that's how it is in songs, you see, 
    and stripes always look good on me 
    whether or not I'm really there (smile hangs in the air) 
    But heavy is the burden of the wise ones 
    when no one understands a word they say 
    the Jabberwock never bothered anyone, 
    but nobody believes him to this day 
    and why should they? 

we're all mad here 
    and it's ok. 
    Sun up, sun down the shadows find me out in 
    Wonderland, Wonderland, nobody knows the way 
    but if you find it in your dreams, 
    you can find it at your dayjob 
    somewhere south of Hell 
    Take the path to left or right with 
    just your gut to guide you 
    the story's not for anyone else to 
    tell. 
    You gotta go down the rabbit hole and 
    out the other side 
    you can't go home in the middle of the 
    magic carpet ride 
    you gotta greet the sun before his 
    lovely daughter moon 
    you can't forsake the journey for the 
    safety of your room 
    until you learn your lesson well. 

Is it the stripes or the spots you see? 
    Was it hearts or diamonds, baby, led you here to me? 
    Darling, you know better than to trust a pack of cards! 
    What have we learned, 
    the world is never as mad as it could be. 

we're all mad here 
    and it's ok!
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:54 am by Cyrellys

Well what is scarier? Elemental ghosts or an exopolitical tanist in a Toastmasters speech? Evil grin.

Speech number two is scheduled for Nov 5th. Boy, lot's of ideas. I can pick any subject that suits me as the evaluation is on the organization of the presentation.

It has to have an opening which captures the audience, and leads into the speech topic. Body comes next and should have roughly three sets of main points with subpoints and supporting material. The conclusion should contain a review or summary, and a proverbial memory hook in the form of a call to action, or memorable statement, challenge, question, or even a quotation.

I'm supposed to pay close attention to transitions. The instructions give a nice set of transitional words and phrases to organize the transitions effectively.

Supporting materials can include statistics, testimony, examples, stories, anecdotes, miscellaneous visual aids, and sets of facts.

I'm leaning toward problem-solution or causal topics. No concrete decisions yet.

I could chose from any educational exopolitical subjects since the audience is largely uninformed such as Type I - VI Civilization definitions or maybe the relationships between cultural themes found within the paradigm. I could talk about why inclusion of the issue of unacknowledged Contact is important to our living paradigm, as a possibility too. Getting into the nitty gritty cutting edge topics would probably be a mistake in a 5-7 minute talk since those sorts of things generally require listeners with some foundational understanding to make meaningful sense of. To speak before newbs basically means employing the KISS principle.

Did you know Michio Kaku actually suggests humans might attain Type I status only sometime in the next 100-200 years. This makes not logical sense to me why he'd say this. How can an intellect of his obvious acumen and skill be excluded from being utilized by the paradigm inhabitants unless there's something fundamentally wrong with the guy that the rest of the world hasn't already noticed? A disturbing supposition I know. But does a mechanic walk past unclaimed tools left to rust in the rain?

Shostak seems to me on the dole but somehow I have a hard time thinking of Kaku as on the dole...so is it neglect or is it something else...or am I getting sloppy at catching system liars fibbing with extreme prejudice? At least Kaku is more palatable than listening to the Bill Nye on Fox News and other MSM so called two minute debates.

Whatever, I'm getting sidetracked in irrelevant thoughts.

One of the concerns of informed members of the liberty movement includes the inferences to the valuation of the general population in the system's attempts at becoming functionally ready for unambiguous contact. It raises questions about how can the system engage in the event/experience to come in a positive and productive and meaningful way if the whole process of preparation revolves around demonization of your own people and all preps consisting of control infrastructure? A lack of trust begets a lack of trust. Thinly disguised hostility begets clearly undisguised reciprocal contempt and hostility. A vicious and escalating, self-made circle of trouble and chaos looking for a place to happen is born.

Unfortunately that is a subject newbs are not equipped to grasp even with the most skilled speaker in a 5-7 minute span...I'd barely scratch the surface of a list of supporting evidence in that amount of time....back to KISS (keeping it simple stupid).
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:59 am by Cyrellys

Good evening, to our 3 guests.

Does anyone know what the extraterrestrial contact paradigm has in common with the use of Drones? Both are glaring windows into the depopulation agenda.

Should anything happen here in the US in the way of depopulation on a catastrophic scale, one might hope that individuals associated with the depopulation/population issue would be hauled in before a world court by their teeth to cough up a lame excuse for their actions. That would include those who bow out when the apparently irrational spotlight hits them.

Cy

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:47 am