Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind

pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Empty Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind

Post by pman35 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 am

original link http://www.truthfeed.net/dr-robert-wood-aerospace-engineer-veteran-blows-the-whistle-on-ufos/

Dr. Robert Wood: Aerospace Engineer Veteran Blows The Whistle On UFOs

Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind Untitled-310x168

Dr. Robert Wood is a man of many experiences. Coming from a rigid academic environment straight into research and development projects for an aerospace manufacturer and defence contractor, you would probably experience a few things that are out of the norm for the average human being.  I’m not trying to prove the existence of UFOs and extraterrestrials with this article, because at the end of the day this is just a man sharing his experience. Individuals with verified backgrounds should be heard with an open mind, especially now halfway through 2013,  given that there is a large amount of evidence available in the public sphere that sheds light and credibility  on the UFO/extraterrestrial phenomenon.

Dr. Robert Wood has a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering from the University of Colorado, and a Ph.D. in physics from cornell. He had a 43-year career at McDonnell Douglas, managing research and development projects. McDonnell Douglas was a major American aerospace manufacturer and defence contractor. It’s famous for a number of commercial and military aircraft.

I’ve provided a quotation of his statements so you can follow along with the video. The testimony by Robert Wood was given to several former United States Senators, Congressmen and women.  You can learn more about that hearing here. And you can watch short interviews with the reaction of the former senators here and here.

One day after I reported to a couple of VP’s on how we were doing, one of them asked me personally if I was doing anything interesting outside of my job. ‘You’re not going to believe this, but i’ve read about 50 books on UFOs’, I said, and ‘the amazing conclusion I have come to is that they are very real extraterrestrial craft’. The only thing that’s uncertain is whether we find out how they work before or after our competitor lockheed. After a moment of silence one of them (VP) said, ‘how much would it cost to take a look at that question’? Therefore we started a project, quite low key to take a look at the question of how they work.

We did a lot of interesting projects, such as measure the effects of the huge magnetic field on the speed of light, interview an abductee, try to invent the physics that would permit travelling faster than the speed of light, develop an instrumented van to observe craft sightings anywhere anytime, and spawn magnets into space to try and change their weight.

This is an interesting testimony in my opinion as it seems Dr. Wood is extremely cautious in what he says and how he says it. A corporation like McDonnell Douglas having programs like this is alarming enough, they must be extremely top secret. I’m sure Dr. Wood knows much more than what he states. I find it interesting how he makes it clear that his belief in UFOs comes from himself, and does not link that part to his work within the industry.  His story also corroborates to many others stories from military personel that confirm the reality of back-engineering extraterrestrial crafts to figure out how they work.

Official documents released by dozens of  governments and three letter agencies, like the NSA, already admit to having programs that study the UFO phenomenon (you can view in the later part of this article). Hiring private contractors to help them investigate it makes sense, doesn’t it? Governments that hire private contractors have no oversight from congress, they can basically do whatever they want.

We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do. We have the technology to take ET home. – Ben Rich, former Director of Lockheed’s Skunk Works from 1975-1991

Below is evidence taken from a previous article I wrote:  Wikileaks Cables Confirm Existence of Extraterrestrial Life. I thought I would add some more in just incase you wanted to browse through some more stuff that’s related.

In early May, researchers, activists, political leaders and high ranking military/agency personnel from around the world testified to the reality of the UFO/extraterrestrial phenomenon in front of several former United States members of congress. To watch an interview with the former 2008 presidential candidate and ex-congressman Mike Gravel (who participated in the hearings) click here.  You can watch interviews with all of the senators that participated in the event here.

Prior to the recent hearing on UFOs and extraterrestrial life, we’ve had explosive statements made by NASA astronauts and professors, you can watch some of those statements here and here. Not only has the world heard from all of these credible people, it has also been privy to official documentation released by dozens of governments worldwide that outline the reality of the UFO phenomenon. Documents indicate that UFOs are of concern to governments, and they put a significant amount of  time, effort and resources into studying them. Apart from governments, agencies like the National Security Agency also released official files regarding UFOs, you can view some of these previously classified documents here.

It’s now a fact that UFOs are tracked on radar, performing maneuvers that defy our idea of physics. Jets are constantly scrambled to take a closer look at them. This is no longer a conspiracy theory, it’s a fact. Files were released starting in early in 2007 with the UK, among many others. Since then, they’ve released thousands of pages every year, with the latest ones published in June 2013 made available at the UK’s National Archives. You can view them here.

- See more at: http://www.truthfeed.net/dr-robert-wood-aerospace-engineer-veteran-blows-the-whistle-on-ufos/#sthash.zrcuHUk2.dpuf

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm