Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China!

lynx
    lynx

Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Empty Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China!

Post by lynx Thu May 09, 2013 8:17 pm

China UFO authority comfirmed advance aliens live in China. The thing about he can pin point the areas/regions where the aliens live in China tells me that Aliens are here on earth. No doubt the Chinese government is monitoring the aliens activities as well as aliens are doing the same thing.

"Chinese science and the extraterrestrial presence

In 2010 there were major overflights of UFOs over Chinese airports, shutting the airports down. Whether all of these are of extraterrestrial origin remains to be seen.

The extraterrestrial presence appears to be a more open one in mainstream Chinese science than in mainstream western science.

A leading Chinese extraterrestrial expert , “the oft-quoted Zhang Yifang, professor of physics at Yunnan University and Director of the Kunming UFO Research Association, recently claimed aliens are alive and well and living in Yunnan, Heilongjiang and Xinjiang. ‘The complicated terrain of these places makes them perfect for observation of us earthlings,’ he says. ‘But I believe they are nice and they have no intention of attacking us. Perhaps they are shape-shifters camouflaged as human beings or they have manufactured human-like robots to watch us.’”

“’UFOs are not just rumors, or fake science like some people think,’ he told That’s Shanghai. ‘It is a fact that the entire human race has to face. It needs our attention and study. Although the majority of mainstream scientists have a negative attitude towards UFOs at the moment, there are still some who recognize their existence. Since the late 1970s, UFO witness cases have started to appear frequently, and more and more scientists are starting to study it too, for example, Pan Junye, an academic at the China Engineering Academy, Zhu Jin from Beijing Observatory, and Wang Sichao from the Nanjing Observatory."
    http://www.ufohighway.com/aspbb_version0_5/topic.asp?quickview=toggle&tid=172
    lynx
    lynx

Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Empty Re: Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China!

Post by lynx Fri May 10, 2013 10:15 am

Nobody care about this? May be the idea of aliens live amoung us is too much?

But it's true.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China! Empty Re: Chinese UFO authority confirmed aliens live in China!

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi Lynx! Yes I read it last night. This was one of the posts I very much liked.

When it comes to aliens living among us, are you by any chance familiar with Charles Hall's testimony about the Tall Whites living on a Air Force base in the US southwest?

It's a great story too if you haven't already heard it. You can find audio from interviews he's done online.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    lynx
    lynx

Post by lynx Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi Cy! Thanks for reading the article and replying. Aliens present seems evidenced.

I learn about Charles Hall recently. Reading a book about Tall White. Very interesting too.

Hall claim that the Tall White's base in Nevada Desert. They base there at least since the time madison was president of US. Because his female TW teacher watched the wagon train roll through the Nevada desert.
    TW live about 800 years, her teacher grown up in the region. For this reason this area of US was very dear to her heart. This sounds like a human.

According to him, the Greys and the TW don't get along and are in a kind of longstanding cold war, even though their bases in Nevada are not that far from each other.

I sometime think that while we human may face WWIII, the aliens may have a war in the future on earth too.
    Just like the depicts on Indian ancient pictures

Don't know if the aliens have any superior right to interfere world business, tell us we are uncivilizated, seems to me, their history aren't that clean either.

my two cents

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 4:54 pm

That's a good question you pose. I think maybe we should rethink how we view interaction. If they are living among us in such long terms then perhaps it would be more mature to say that they too have a stake in world affairs because those affairs could either benefit or harm them. That would essentially mean they have a right to representation and participation, just as any other nation or culture among us does. If they do not have a right to those things, representation and participation, then we open the door to arguments over who was here first and who has ownership of the planet, and if that's the case we might discover in short order that being the most populous specie on the face of the Earth doesn't automatically make us the owners. And that from the human perspective is a recipe for war. We currently aren't in open conflict with them. Why would we want to change that when representation and participation is such a simple modification to make?

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Assuming that they'd have any interest in representation and participation, that is. If they don't, then things continue as is. But that would probably be the most equitable thing to do, at least leave the offer open.

lynx
    lynx

Post by lynx Sat May 11, 2013 9:18 am

Admin wrote:That's a good question you pose. I think maybe we should rethink how we view interaction. If they are living among us in such long terms then perhaps it would be more mature to say that they too have a stake in world affairs because those affairs could either benefit or harm them.

That would essentially mean they have a right to representation and participation, just as any other nation or culture among us does. If they do not have a right to those things, representation and participation, then we open the door to arguments over who was here first and who has ownership of the planet, and if that's the case we might discover in short order that being the most populous specie on the face of the Earth doesn't automatically make us the owners. And that from the human perspective is a recipe for war. We currently aren't in open conflict with them. Why would we want to change that when representation and participation is such a simple modification to make?

Cy

Hi Cy,

These are good points. What you are picturing here, I can see it will happen one day, in the near future. I don't think we human have much choice. If all they ask is participation and representation, I guess we have to swallow it. This remind me the movie of 5th element with Bruce Willis in it. We co-live with the alien openly.

But The ownership of the planet is a big issue, I doubt the aliens will let the human have it if they want it.
    It will be human-alien wars.

Personally, I don't think the aliens has the right of ownership of the earth. Because God gave human the earth, not them. Human are the inhabitant of the earth.

If one day human and alien need to settle this issue, and human is losing, only God can help us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 am