UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 9:05 am by dan

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

» MIND MIX RADIO 2017
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am by dan

» Getting too Close
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm by Earthling

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

October 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 am

By the way, Have you been having a string of headaches, maybe trouble sleeping? Everyone I know, and alot of people I've talked to have had trouble sleeping very recently. And the 'sensitives' I know have been having a string of headaches, starting at about the same time as the sleeping troubles the others are having.
Soemthing to think about.

response...

Yes actually I have had a string of headaches lately but I am finding ways to deal with it successfully. I rarely sleep so I can't say I have trouble sleeping. I tend to sleep only when my body shuts down. I find the best recourse for the headaches is immersion in the (altered mental/psi state). It means I'm in the sight and pattern state almost constantly unfortunately, which means waking dreams...but it is relief from the headaches. It also helps to eat 3/4 or more of your diet red meat and the rest milk products or dark greens. Coffee helps to keep the edge necessary to prevent the sight/pattern state from overwhelming. Honey maintains the immune system and digestive system in this diet. Spread the word and see if this helps the others too. Everyone should also be getting regular exercise and keep an animal near. Some animals have their own ability to help you stabilize.

Tell them don't fear the sight. We are a people of infinite possibilities. We check all choices against our principles first. Sight is only a suggestion not a fate.

This disturbance in the force continues. The contributors are a conglomerate of things.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:02 am