Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:20 am

Jake wrote:I am only saying what millions of others will also say, if they find out. And Heck, many wouldn't be near as kind as I am about it.

Just ask Bill Gates.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2011/11/02/the-second-coming-of-bill-gates/

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/03/06/bill-gates-and-polio-new-vaccines-can-help-reduce-population-by-10-15/

Bill Gates' Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47500 Cases of Paralysis
    nsnbc.me/.../bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused-47500-cases-of-pa...‎

May 8, 2013 - Bill Gates' Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47500 Cases of Paralysis Death. In India, Monsanto hired Bollywood actors to promote genetically ..

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 am

Is a human life worth a Rhino?  David Gladstone says yes.

Cyrellys 
    <........>
    Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    To: David Gladstone <..........>
    Cc: list
    Then you might take a closer look at an October earthquake off the
    Carolina coast.

But hey there is no relation between how information and ideas flow to
    how they get used.  You believe drone use to protect elephants and
    rhinos in Africa is all on the up and up....can I sell you a stretch
    of beach front property in Arizona?

Considering what I've been learning under the table those statements
    you protest are indeed warranted.

Here is another thing to consider...

When shtf whether it is due to engineered economic collapse or a
    vaporization of several cities, and this nation does not produce its
    own food, so in the crisis when the 13.5 and 4 oz cans run out and the
    population turns the land to sustain itself just a hair longer, the
    people might find the tables turned on them.   Those deer and elk
    everyone likes to say they will just hunt to feed their starving
    children will suddenly be classified same as the elephant and rhino.
    And drones will hunt you and yours when you attempt to feed
    yourself...

...that is assuming you don't take the FEMA guillotine option.

What you do today shall revisit you tomorrow.  Choose wisely.

Cy

On 12/4/13, David Gladstone <.......> wrote:
    > "Makes Nazis look like an Easter Parade?"
    >
    > This remark is ignorant and quite inexcusable, IMO. People use no judgment
    > and make hysterical hyperbolic statements that mean nothing but raise the
    > noise level a great deal!
    >
    > I agree with Dan!
    >
    > Sent from my iPhone

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:55 am

Jake and Cy,

I do thank you for these clarifications.  

The fact remains that I am a more stringent idealist than any others that can be found on the internet.  Perhaps that makes me more cognizant of the gap between the present reality and the anticipated human fulfilment of its potentiality.  

Probably by design, Ron and Aliyah remain my best and perhaps my only conduit to a timely Disclosure wrt the BPWH.  Does this create a bias wrt to the ethical ramifications of rhino conservation?  Of course it does.  

Is ethical compromise a bad thing wrt saving the world?  Do the ends sometimes justify the means?  Is not Christianity founded upon the notion of Felix Culpa?  Of course it is.  

Yes, we were intended to receive the Disturbing Message.  Should the PtB not have been so informed?  Who amongst us is without sin?  Pretending otherwise is the royal road to every kind of insanity and absurdity.  

Such issues are not to be solved on technicalities.  Whether or not a particular drone is armed and with what hardly matters when the end result is the death of a poacher, regardless of his age.  We all bear guilt in whatever happens to the least of the seven billion of us.  We all bear responsibility for the stewardship of God's Creation. To suppose otherwise is the only unforgivable sin, because it is a sin against the Truth.   We are our brothers' keepers, be they a neglected child in Africa or the Chairman of the Board of Haliburton.  

Lethal force will never triumph.  Only love.  Projecting hatred against anyone will only prolong the agony.  There are many who embrace agony.  In befriending R&A, do I embrace every evil of the PtB?  That is quite a stretch.  I forgive them.  They forgive me.  That is all that will matter, in the end.  

Every breath we take is a compromise.  To not be so compromised is to be dead.  If we can't stand the heat, we had best vacate the kitchen.  

BTW, I do continue to labor under the impression that Ron had prior knowledge of 9/11.  Can you see no mitigation for inaction?  I can, rather easily, if truth be known.  But, hey, that's just me.  

(cont.)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:19 pm

dan wrote:Jake,

I do thank you for these clarifications.  

The fact remains that I am a more stringent idealist than any others that can be found on the internet.  Perhaps that makes me more cognizant of the gap between the present reality and the anticipated human fulfilment of its potentiality.  

Probably by design, Ron and Aliyah remain my best and perhaps my only conduit to a timely Disclosure wrt the BPWH.  Does this create a bias wrt to the ethical ramifications of rhino conservation?  Of course it does.  

Is ethical compromise a bad thing wrt svaing the world?  Do the ends sometimes justify the means?  Is not Christianity founded upon the notion of Felix Culpa?  Of course it is.  

Yes, we were intended to receive the Disturbing Message.  Should the PtB not have been so informed?  Who amongst us is without sin?  Pretending otherwise is the royal road to every kind of insanity and absurdity.  

Such issues are not to be solved on technicalities.  Whether or not a particular drone is armed and with what hardly matters when the end result is the death of a poacher, regardless of his age.  We all bear guilt in what ever happens to the least of the seven billion of us.  To suppose otherwise is the only unforgivable sin, because it is a sin against the Truth.   We are our brothers' keepers, be they a neglected child in Africa or the Chairman of the Board of Haliburton.  

Lethal force will never triumph.  Only love.  Projecting hatred against anyone will only prolong the agony.  There are many who embrace agony.  In befriending R&A, do I embrace every evil of the PtB?  That is quite a stretch.  I forgive them.  They forgive me.  That is all that will matter, in the end.  

Every breath we take is a compromise.  To not be so compromised is to be dead.  If we can't stand the heat, we had best vacate the kitchen.  

BTW, I do continue to labor under the impression that Ron had prior knowledge of 9/11.  Can you see no mitigation for inaction?  I can, rather easily, if truth be known.  But, hey, that's just me.  

(cont.)

Good grief Dan!  you speak about only love triumphing and then compromise and the use of lethal force in the same breath.

Yeah Haliburton and neglected children in Africa are on the same par when it comes to being monsters....You are of course remembering who did the construction on the camps here in the US for everyone?  

You talk as if the sacrifice is worthy.  Would you do the same?  Would you and all your generation volunteer to stand peacefully in line at the guillotines to benefit a few ugly-minded elites?  

My dear that is not fulfilling man's potential not in either option!  

Now Jakes suggestion of other options is the right track.  

on a parallel note...this next piece of info serves to illustrate just how late we are in the narrative of our current course - you can see it if you can come to understand that Obamacare is just the current poster child for what is wrong in this nation:

Top10NewsToday wrote:

Published on Dec 3, 2013

During a congressional committee hearing about the constitutional limits imposed on the presidency and the implications of President Barack Obama's disregard for implementing the Affordable Care Act as written, one expert testified that the consequences of the president's behavior were potentially grave. He said that the precedent set by Obama could eventually lead to an armed revolt against the federal government.

On Tuesday, Michael Cannon, Cato Institute's Director of Health Policy Studies, testified before a congressional committee about the dangers of the president's legal behavior.

"There is one last thing to which the people can resort if the government does not respect the restrains that the constitution places on the government," Cannon said. "Abraham Lincoln talked about our right to alter our government or our revolutionary right to overthrow it."

RELATED: NY Times Buries The Lede: Anderson Cooper's Ratings Surge At 8PM

"That is certainly something that no one wants to contemplate," he continued. "If the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they."

"That is a very dangerous sort of thing for the president to do, to wantonly ignore the laws," Cannon concluded, "to try to impose obligation upon people that the legislature did not approve.
    "That is certainly something that no one wants to contemplate," he continued. "If the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they."

didn't I just say something to that effect a few posts back?  Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:04 pm

David Gladstone <........> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    To: Cyrellys <.........>

I didn't say that you are putting words in my mouth. I am against using drones as Amazon and law enforcement want. I can imagine a sky full of drones of all sizes; surveilling people, looking for parole violators or deadbeats, maybe traffic violators. I would want to invest in a company that makes anti drone technologies. But as far as the animals go, they deserve and need our protection. If we as stewards if this planet cannot protect some of the remaining wildlife on this planet we may have to answer for or one day.

Sent from my iPhone

Cyrellys <.......> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 12:56 PM
    To: David Gladstone <......>

I agree with you on those points. But I am trying to communicate
    there is something bigger here among this desire to "protect" the
    remaining wildlife. You know, I hear so often people say how was it
    the Teaparty failed; how did it get conscripted from within and then
    turned around and used against everyone to help Obama succeed to the
    presidency, etc, etc, etc....

Well here is how it was done. Different subject and venue, same technique.

When all this results in mankind being outlawed (an extreme example)
    and drones hunting people, as they already are but worse,
    everywhere.....and the people moan asking how did this
    happen...someone please remember I pointed it out. Maybe humanity 2.0
    will do better than we did and actually get living right.

Gasp! she used the term humanity 2.0; is she transhumanist? no. But
    everything we're dismissing now is ensuring the transhumanists win and
    humanity 1.0 loses. Wait you say, that's not what I want to
    happen...you say, I want us all to survive, become better people by
    protecting things like the wild creatures and the earth, alongside all
    the ideals. I know. But how else do I warn that the way we are going
    about this is stripping the intended result from us. My job to speak
    truth to all forms of power.

JakeReason did say there were other better options. I happen to agree.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:27 pm

David Gladstone <...............> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    To: Cyrellys <...........>

Then you are failing. There are always bigger issues at stake and that's the first thing people say who want to impose their own agenda. I say we do this for the parks all around the world where poaching is a problem but if we do it may lead to great abuses and other bad things. These things will happen anyway but at least one good thing might come of it, rather than nothing.
    Better cut this list it's way too large and many want out.

Sent from my iPhone

Cyrellys <.......> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    To: David Gladstone <........>

nice circumvention. I can see the ends justifies the means with you.
    So you would stoop to megalomania and pathological murder to achieve
    the end rather than explore and build alternatives.

I rest my case.

"....one expert testified that the consequences of the president's behavior were potentially grave. He said that the precedent set by Obama could eventually lead to an armed revolt against the federal government."

Surely Jake remembers the warnings I gave in 2008 about armed revolt due to unethical, corrupt behavior...wrong choices regardless if the intent was good or not.

The litmus test still reads positive for the strand. We have not yet escaped Armageddon.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:18 pm

David Gladstone <.........> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    To: Cyrellys <.........>

It's not my agenda but I would prefer to get one good thing out of what will happen anyway. Posing a scenario as if there are alternatives when there aren't is a bit dishonest, wouldn't you say?

When it comes to a planet where hundreds of thousands die each day or whatever the number is, I'm not going to overly worry about poachers or child molesters or war criminals or even Congress, for that matter, if someone takes some of these out. They will all be replaced, no doubt, humans being what they are.

Sent from my iPhone

Cyrellys <.......> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    To: David Gladstone <.....>

I suppose then there lies the difference between you and I. I won't
    compromise on any of those things. I believe in a world worthy of
    living in. I believe in human potential to achieve that and more. I
    won't sell my soul to settle for half measures. I wasn't built for
    that.

And there are alternatives, but if you don't focus on them and spend
    time with those who have or know of them, then how can you say there
    are none? Are you seeking you're own gilded cage because it is easier
    to shoot, kill, and intimidate, than to solve problems equitably for
    all involved so the problem evaporates rather than continues in nooks
    and crannies?

You said, "...hundreds of thousands die each day or whatever the
    number is, I'm not going to overly worry about poachers or child
    molesters or war criminals or even Congress, for that matter, if
    someone takes some of these out. They will all be replaced, no doubt,
    humans being what they are."

QUOTE:

A Thousand voices keen at night
    A Thousand voices wail,
    A Thousand voices cry in fright
    A Thousand voices fail

You followed them, young healer lass
    till they could not be seen;
    A Thousand dragons made their loss
    A bridge 'tween you and me.

Seek the alternatives David...change the future. Cyrellys

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Cy,

I think I see what the problem is between us, here, wrt technology assisted counter-poaching (TACP). You are looking at it from an institutional perspective, whereas I am looking at it from a personal perspective.

Yes, I can see that, from your pespective, even the peripheral involvement of the CIA is highly problematic. On the ground, however, I would rather have the agency protecting rhinos than doing a lot of other things.

Is Ron being deliberately provocative? I wouldn't put it past him, but he does have a long and passionate involvement with protecting wildlife. That the agency might get some favorable publicity is not evil in itself.

You see the provocation as central. I see it as peripheral. I can sympathize with that.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:35 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

I think I see what the problem is between us, here, wrt technology assisted counter-poaching (TACP).  You are looking at it from an institutional perspective, whereas I am looking at it from a personal perspective.  

Yes, I can see that, from your pespective, even the peripheral involvement of the CIA is highly problematic.  On the ground, however, I would rather have the agency protecting rhinos than doing a lot of other things.  

Is Ron being deliberately provocative?  I wouldn't put it past him, but he does have a long and passionate involvement with protecting wildlife.  That the agency might get some favorable publicity is not evil in itself.  

You see the provocation as central.  I see it as peripheral.  I can sympathize with that.  

Sigh.  Dan, I think you're missing the boat again.  I think you're ignorant of how societal engineering is done using global resources to achieve wholesale alterations here at home.  I think you are being used my friend.  Your innocence is being exploited to achieve a socio-political success to justify establishing them in a fully developed weaponized capacity here at home and probably in other nations for use the next step up from targeted assassination.  

But you will carry on because in all the years I've watched you operate you are rarely swayed by reason or truth.

I'm sorry Dan but the Pandolfi's are criminals.  They're little project violates international law, is a crime against humanity in the making, is just plain murderous and is part of a series of projects that will eventually culminate in the final destruction of the nation in which you live which will include yard-farming here using the contraptions.  And you will have helped to facilitate the coming holocaust by establishing ability, feasibility, and experience doing so under cover of primitive nations and seemingly good causes, "protecting endangered species".

That is about as far from being like Jesus and fulfilling human potential as a human being can get.  Its downright barbaric.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:39 am

Date: December 5, 2013, 11:34:31 AM EST
    To:  Dick Farley
    Cc: .......
    Subject: Re: Dan, you and Ron are globally famouser & famouser! Also: Nawaz drones on?

Dick,

I thank you for these thoughtful words.  And, yes, there is always the concern of political correctness, at home and abroad.  

Nonetheless, and of course, international criminal syndicates involve themselves in international trafficking of all kinds… weapons, humans, animal parts, drugs, etc.  

In case you hadn't realized it, the CIA is duly authorized to interdict such international criminal activity.  You should be glad, and so should every humanitarian and conservationist organization.  TBMK, they welcome this assistance.  Where would they be without this assistance?  That is like asking where would the municipal police be without the backing of the FBI.  If the CIA did not contravene international trafficking, they would be legally derelict.  

The fact that many nationals mistrust foreigners is simply a given.  The fact is that US GO's and NGO's are better trusted than are those of most other nations, and for good reason.  No?  

Are you suggesting the the CIA should neglect its duly authorized international responsibilities in order to make international travel by US citizens safer?  Is this not singularly counter-intuitive?  

If you actually wish to protect endangered species, there need to be boots on the ground and eyes in the skies.  As reported to me, there were no other such initiatives present in the Kruger Park during the visit by the Al Kareem Foundation.  Do the rhinos prefer the WWF over Al Kareem?  The WWF was running anti-poaching ads on S. Korean TV.  I applaud that effort, as well.  

Dan

cc OMF
    Cy,

You say that Ron and the Princess are committing crimes.  Perhaps you should notify the proper authorities.  

It is true that assassinations are carried out by the global intelligence community on a fairly regular basis, and, just by definition, such activity is in contravention of local jurisdictions.  

The POTUS is legally responsible to oversee such activities, which are carried out on behalf of the Commander-in-Chief.  The President is also the duly elected first-officer of the land, when I last checked.  

These are Constitutional matters.  No?  

No doubt, you believe that the President is being derelict in his duty.  That could rise to the level of criminal neglect, an impeachable offense.  I'm sure the T-party would be glad to add that to their growing roster of official articles of impeachment.  

Is Ron personally operating outside of that legal authority?  He might be.  If he actually were, I don't understand, though, why he would abet the discussion of such activity on an open forum.  Do you?  

Oh, ok, this is just part of the FEMA acclimation project, in preparation for Disclosure.  Hey, that could be.  

Would we prefer that the PtB be prepared or unprepared for Disclosure?  For instance, if you were God, and you had a Disturbing Message to deliver to humanity, would you, perhaps, consider providing some portion of humanity with an advanced notice, a heads-up for those who might have a legitimate need to know, such as certain intelligence officers and, perhaps, the POTUS.  

Might Ron be numbered amongst said officers?  Would you prefer someone else in his stead?  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:32 am

https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm

Illicit contents

Forums that does welcome or promote warez, piracy, hacking, cracking, spamming, attacks against networks or servers, pornography, racial hatred, crimes against humanity, inappropriate activities on the servers, or any other actions which violate any applicable laws, aren't allowed. Any forum which contains texts, links, pictures, animations, videos or any other content recognized as Illegal will be deleted without notice or warning. Forumotion.com reserves the right to delete any accounts or forums considered not conform to the rules quoted here or specified in Forumotion.com or in the international website rules according to the international internet law. Any Illegal content or act and will be reported to the concerned services and prosecuted.

-----------------------------------

Hi Dan,

With regards to your publishing of information that was not required to be shared on this forum, and my request that you edit your posts accordingly in respect of such, I have contacted the Admins of this forum to discuss our obligations under the "Terms of Service" of forumotion.com above.

Just in case you may have had a recent stroke or are under the influence of medication or otherwise, and are therefore not fully cognizant of the implications to what you are posting and promoting on this forum at this time;.....

FYI as a reminder, there are significant differences between; politically correct, personal opinion, and National and International Law.

Further please understand that we can not with certainty project what 'forumotion' may do at any time, without notice or warning.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:46 am

Jake,  

I thank you for exercising your (due?) diligence, in these regards.  

And, yes, I for one, do not wish to contravene any duly established international authority.  I trust that you will keep us, all, apprised of such alleged infractions.  

To wit, it would be helpful, would it not, for you to apprise us of the specific content of your complaint to Forumotion. Or have you determined that the rest of us do not have a need to know such specifics?
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:00 am

dan wrote:Jake,  

I thank you for exercising your (due?) diligence, in these regards.  
    Just concerned we don't have another catastrophe.  

And, yes, I for one, do not wish to contravene any duly established international authority.  I trust that you will keep us, all, apprised of such alleged infractions.  
    I am not engaged in keeping track of established international authority, Dan.  I posted on the previous pages that I don't know about the laws of African nations, and that I am not certain of the laws Canada and USA or the jurisdiction of the server of this forum.

However I do know that many countries do not permit certain activities on their lands.  How they apply that to other lands does not fall within my specific knowledge.  I am under the impression however, that what you are endorsing and promoting here, would be a felony if carried out in the USA or Canada.

To wit, it would be helpful, would it not, for you to apprise us of your complaint to Forumotion.  No?  

I have not contacted forumotion, nor issued a complaint.  I have emailed this forum's admins (Pman35 and Cyrellys) to discuss our obligations, potential damages and recommendations.

You're welcome.  I'm working to protect your hide and ours.

You do want this blog/board of yours to continue, don't you?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 am

Jake,

I do thank you for this timely clarification.  I am also sympathetic with your desire to have some private communications wrt your concerns.  

Going forward, I trust that those attending to this forum are responsible individuals who want to be kept informed about matters that should be of concern to the general public.  That is what forums are for, I believe.  

From your above post.....
    However I do know that many countries do not permit certain activities on their lands.  How they apply that to other lands does not fall within my specific knowledge.  I am under the impression however, that what you are endorsing and promoting here, would be a felony if carried out in the USA or Canada.

Certainly, the CIA is very restricted in what activities they may engage, domestically.  As a for instance, Ron has apprised me that, in the past, some of his interactions with me, as a citizen, on US soil, have been specifically authorized by the FBI.  You, Jake, would not be so protected, being the citizen of another country.  

As I have stated above, assassinations are, by definition, a contravention of local jurisdiction.  Do I promote such activity?  

Al Kareem and specifically their WCUAVC... http://www.wcuavc.com/ is intended to provide TACP, technology assissted counter-poaching, now and in the future, within various national jurisdictions.  I do promote their conservation activities, which may, conceivably, contribute to the deaths of some poachers.  

It is my understanding that the activities of Al Kareem and the Princess, in the Kruger National Park, were being closely monitored by the local gendarmerie and by the S. African armed forces.  In such situations, I doubt that your concerns would be disregarded.  

However, the situation is liable to become rather more 'complex' when the Princess turns her attention to the protection of the snow leopards in the Ladakh region of Kashmir, her native territory.  

As a putative Princess of Kashmir, she is promoting the self-rule of Kashmir, in contravention of the variously disputed jurisdictional counter-claims being made by the Chinese, Indian and Pakistani military forces of occupation.  

As the Al Kareem operations are migrated to the Ladakh, there will indeed arise questions of authorization.  Just one such issue will be the proclamation of Kashmir to be a nuclear-free zone.  Will the global intelligence community not be involving itself in such matters as may or may not overlap with the protection of the native leopards?  It would be hard to imagine otherwise.  

Should the POTUS disallow the Princess, as a US citizen, from traveling to Kashmir to engage in activities that might actually be intended to lead to an international incident, involving, possibly, the deaths of one or more individuals?  

This is an eventuality worthy of some discussion, I would imagine.

5:20--------

I had the opportunity, last evening, to discuss 'Simplicity' with Craig.  

It could well be the most important philosophical treatise in modern times.  However, in the year since its publication, it has received very little notice.  I suspect that, if it is to be awarded its rightful place in the philosophical cannon, this will come about in the context of the MoAPS in which it ought to figure prominently.  

Craig evinces scant interest in the future of philosophy or of humanity, for that matter.  He shows virtually no evangelical concern, in either regard.  Nor do I recall a mention of any pending work.  

His agnosticism seems firmly in place.  He claims not to be an idealist, rather a perspectivalist.  This view is based on a strong distinction between ontology and epistemology.  Were God to make the scene, he admits that this would occasion a radical shift in his metaphysical views.

My main remaining curiosity would be to guage his reaction to the crucial notion of a CTC.  Having scant acquaintance with GR, he may have no conception of such.  Nonetheless, I want to observe the reaction.  

From my continuing study of the book, I do see that the very notion or possibility of simplicity will inevitably call into question most of the philosophical enterprise since Hegel.  It is the most subversive concept to emerge in the postmodern era.  

I need now to apply it to the aether/logos.  

The closest that Craig gets to the aether is in his treatment of substance as the ground of being.  

Ontologically, the aether would lie between substance and the void.  Substance, on his view, is potentiality.  His notion of space is mainly Newtonian.  

And, for the record, Craig rejects the standard view of relativity in favor of Walther Ritz' emission theory wrt photon propagation. This seems only atavistic to me, and, coming from a young-earther, that is a fairly high bar.  

Date: December 5, 2013, 9:25:47 PM EST
    To: Ronald Pandolfi
    Cc: Dick Farley, Princess Aliyah
    Subject: Re: Lunacy

Ron,

I can post only what I can reasonably infer. If you wish to dispute my inferences, then I invite you to do so.

Nonetheless, I will post your comments, below.

On Dec 5, 2013, at 8:58 PM, Ronald Pandolfi wrote:

Dan,

After reading Farley's odd note, I took a quick look at your blog. Please inform you blog colleagues that your posting are largely fabrications, not reflecting the reality of me, the Princess, or the Wildlife Conservation UAV Challenge. If they have interest in the Wildlife Conservation UAV Challenge, they should read www.wcuavc.com. If they have interest in fabrications, they should continue reading your blog.

V/r
    Ron

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi Dan,

Cyrellys, Pman and I have shared an email conversation.  It is the unanimous among the ADMINS that you have been warned, you understand the concerns, you have had time and dialog to consider.  Since you have not cooperated it is the judgment of the team that "it is time to write up a code of
    conduct
    " and "put a lid on it".

We are all friends here, and this sort of action has never happened with the new OMF, so I will try to be as respectful as possible while remaining semi-legally correct in what we feel we have to do to protect the forum and respect the forumotion ToS.

On behalf of and with unanimous consent,  I will post an Admin Notice next.  Then a follow-up post with some personal thoughts.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Thank you, Jake.

I will of course comply with the requests of the admins, so long as it does not compromise my own integrity and long established protocols.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:51 pm

ADMIN NOTICE

Attention Dan,

Link to Forumotion.com Terms of Service
    https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm

CONDITIONS Of USE OF SERVICE Cause #6

"Illicit contents

Forums that does welcome or promote warez, piracy, hacking, cracking, spamming, attacks against networks or servers, pornography, racial hatred, crimes against humanity, inappropriate activities on the servers, or any other actions which violate any applicable laws, aren't allowed. Any forum which contains texts, links, pictures, animations, videos or any other content recognized as Illegal will be deleted without notice or warning. Forumotion.com reserves the right to delete any accounts or forums considered not conform to the rules quoted here or specified in Forumotion.com or in the international website rules according to the international internet law. Any Illegal content or act and will be reported to the concerned services and prosecuted."

Dear Dan,

It is the opinion of the ADMINS of OpenMindsForum that you have posted, promoted and endorsed what might be considered in the United States of America and other G8 countries to be "crimes against humanity", "inappropriate activities on the [forumotion] servers", "other actions which violate any applicable laws" and thus not "conformed to the rules quoted here and specified in Forumotion.com" above,  "or in the international website rules according to the international internet law".

Please forthwith cease and desist from such posting or promotional activity on this forum.  If you will not comply, it is our view that we will have little choice, in the interest of the forum, but to delete your posts, with or without notice or warning, and/or, suspend your Membership account and posting privileges.

Thank you
    The Admins of OpenMindsForum

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Date: December 5, 2013, 9:46:21 PM EST
    To: Dan Smith

Dan,

Aliyah and I have been very clear with you that you know nothing about what I do at work other than what I do with you has nothing to do with my work, so any inferences that there is any relationship between my work and the challenge has already been clearly disputed.

V/r,

Ron

I have no interest in disputing the above statement, in public.

Last edited by dan on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:02 pm

dan wrote:Thank you, Jake.  

I will of course comply with the requests of the admins, so long as it does not compromise my own integrity and long established protocols.  

Thanks Dan.

I am now satisfied that we have made the necessary measures required to protect our collective interests of OMF and to meet the conditions of ToS of Forumotion.com.

This dialog and ADMIN NOTICE shall act as a public record of our noted due diligence to recognize, adhere, and comply to our responsibilities under the ToS of Forumotion.

A personal word of advice, Dan:
    .... a little more attention to "Pelican" style of speaking and we won't have any problems.  You know what I mean.

Please don't make us have to push the button. Thanks

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:41 pm

dan wrote:

Date: December 5, 2013, 9:25:47 PM EST
    To: Ronald Pandolfi

Ron,

I can post only what I can reasonably infer.  If you wish to dispute my inferences, then I invite you to do so.  

Nonetheless, I will post your comments, below.  

On Dec 5, 2013, at 8:58 PM, Ronald Pandolfi wrote:

Dan,

After reading Farley's odd note, I took a quick look at your blog.  Please inform you blog colleagues that your posting are largely fabrications, not reflecting the reality of me, the Princess, or the Wildlife Conservation UAV Challenge.  If they have interest in the Wildlife Conservation UAV Challenge, they should read www.wcuavc.com.  If they have interest in fabrications, they should continue reading your blog.

V/r
    Ron

Thank you Ron for your confirmation that Dan's comments of the Wildlife Conservation UAV Challenge, are not the official endorsed policies or express goals, as Dan has speculated and promoted on this forum.

I had hoped we would receive a clarification.

Again, thank you. This helps bring conclusion to our ToS concerns.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Dan wrote:Cy, 

You say that Ron and the Princess are committing crimes.  Perhaps you should notify the proper authorities.  
    In a way I already have Dan...

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/

Why would I go directly to a bunch of people who call the Constitution and "outdated document", or who list veterans and Ron Paul supporters as extremists and home grown terrorists?  Ha!

When the POTUS is on the Cato Institute's list for repeated failures to abide by Constitutional government processes and is warned that this quite literally sanctions every other Tom, Dick, and Harry to ignore the rule of Constitutional Law too, why would anyone who protests illegality even think to go to the criminals for help with concerns about others who may be preparing to conduct criminal behavior or already engaged in it?

No thanks.  I'll sit here on my roof and just scream into the wind with a megaphone every time I stumble over jokers out there doing something they shouldn't through my proverbial binoculars.

I prefer my 10 foot pole distance, thank you.  *Proverbial Biohazard Sign.*

The Formal Warning posted by Jake stands.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:15 am

Through Craig's elegant use of the notion of simplicity, we are able to gain a much better handle on the Monad than has been possible, heretofore. And this may well be the most important advance in philosophy in modern times, while noting, however, that modern philosophy ought to be a rather easy act to follow.

After making the distinction between nothingness, simplicity and complexity, analogous to the the distinction between 0, 1 and 2, Craig goes on to draw a distinction between analytic and synthetic simplicity, which he suggests is similar to the distinction between the particle and wave aspects of quantum theory.

Perspectively, we have a thesis and antithesis. A true synthesis should force us to a conceptually higher level, as demanded by Hegel.

(cont.)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Ironically yesterday while we argued over the rule of civilized law and humanitarian justice in South Africa, the world honored Africa's Greatest Son, Nelson Mandela.

Who passed away yesterday afternoon (our time) at the age of 95. He was the first Black African President of South Africa. And many world leaders believe he was the Greatest African President of any race in history. He broke the barriers of racial segregation and civilized a nation against all odds that many felt could never be done. The world's media today, are declaring Nelson Mendela as one of the greatest human beings to grace our world in the last hundred years.

May what his life and work stood for, become the measure of civilization in all nations of Africa.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Fortunately modern European and North American Law has been adapted as the Official rule of law in South African National Parks.  Inclusive of the Kruger National Park and it's policies on the Policing of Poachers.

Here is a thread link of the Official SANParks discussion forum;
    http://www.sanparks.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=58005&start=30

The topic of this thread concerns the Official Forest Rangers work in hunting, catching and arresting of Rhino poachers.  Their efforts and successes are impressive.  The Rangers turn over the suspected poachers to the Police.  They are tried in a court of law and receive very stiff prison sentences.  Some as high as "life in prison".

The the entire thread is a good read, and there are other related threads on the forum.  Here are a few informative posts.

SANParks Honorary Rangers: Statement on poaching

2012- Last year 232 suspected poachers were arrested

Rhino poachers are now the hunted

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:08 pm

What great news, that the rhino poachers are being dealt with effectively, and that the number of rhinos poached this year is one hundred times as many as six years ago!
    Apparently the objective of civilization is to have good laws regardless of whether they have any bearing on reality.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 am