Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:25 pm

And another timeline:

http://www.michaeljournal.org/nwo1.htm

http://www.michaeljournal.org/nwo2.htm

from the michaeljournal.org/nwo2 wrote:July 1973 – International banker and staunch member of the subversive Council on Foreign Relations, David Rockefeller, founds a new organization called the Trilateral Commission, of which the official aim is “to harmonize the political, economic, social, and cultural relations between the three major economic regions in the world” (hence the name “Trilateral”). He invites future President Jimmy Carter to become one of the founding members. Zbigniew Brzezinski is the organization's first director.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:05 pm

and then there is the weird end of the tale which gets into the DUMBs and the difficult to impossible to verify materials:

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwopopcontrol.shtml

There are photographs available on the net of the DUMBs and the equipment that was used to create them.

There is a plethora of accounts out there as to the JASON Society's involvement in the eugenics end of the pool of which the DUMBs and the camps and the different alternatives are a part of.  The link above talks about some of that.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:18 pm

So for anyone reading this thread and many others on OMF, there's your overview of the story behind these conversations.  It's huge in scope, affiliations, and implications.  

And as everyone can see with Dan, some elements within the paradigm either don't know the tale, or they know only part of the tale, or they pretend to not know the tale...as quoted above:

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world. All the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands...."

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Dan, this seems more timely now than when you wrote it, given MM's position at Booz Allen Hamilton and one of their former employees in particular, said to presently be in Hong Kong.

Show Time?  

Are we ready for this?  I'm afraid that we are as ready as we will ever be.  That's not saying a heck of a lot, but, hey, it's good enough for 'gummint' work. 

And who's calling these shots, we might like to know?  That's the only real question right now.

Gates, McConnell and Gen. Clapper.  Gates appoints Clapper to be head of intel at the Pentagon.  I didn't know that this was anything different from his present position as the director of the DIA, but I am told that it is.  MM will need to be confirmed by the Senate, obviously, but I don't think GC will have to be confirmed by anybody.

I met separately with two birds in DC yesterday.  I infer that one is against a show, the other is more neutral. 
    I am told that GC also has left tracks in the phenomenological jungle, but probably not as large tracks as MM.  There are other such magi being repositioned, as we speak.  Is this a palace coup?  Is the Old Man taking Junior out behind the woodshed?  Does Junior have a clue? 

BH tells me that a source told him two years ago to expect something to happen this year.  I could have such a source! 

There is no question that MM and DB knew each other back in their Navy days.  There is no question that DB subsequently(?) went 'nuts' and now blames it on MM.  I am told that 'everyone' knows this; kinda like I was once told that 'everyone' knew I was SF. 

The issue is whether this and possibly similar questions will get popped in the Senate hearing.  Someone is consulting with some Senate staffers about this.  Someone was supposed to be in the Courtyard(?) yesterday.  He told me that he had to miss our first meeting because he could not get permission to skip a meeting at Foggy Bottom, but, over beers last night, someone else told me that he didn't go over to State, either.  Prognosis: more fog on the river.  How does one manage to not be in four different places at the same time? 

Run silent, run deep?  Easier said than done.  Unlike most of its counterparts, the ONI is small potatoes.  Precious few are those who make it beyond the grade of Captain therein.  They are easy to track.  And guess what?  Virtually no one has been able to avoid this playpen.  Even my old man's colleague on the academic steering committee in Cambridge, MA, Donald M, left his footprints in these not so quick sands.  Davy Jones' locker is hard to keep locked.  And don't forget that curious collection of Challenger alums in the same environs.  Maybe it weren't manganese nodules, after all.  USOs are not always a laughing matter, not when playing blind man's bluff with megatonnes.  It may not only be the swabbees getting bf'd down there.  If TF debriefs the astronauts, who debriefs the argonauts? 

And what about those poor Senators that I had so much fun bugging a few years ago, before I turned to blogging?  Fish out of water start to stink pretty quickly.  How long can we ignore the stench?  Are we not being provoked toward a collective 'pee-yew'?  I told my first interlocutor yesterday that I was quite content with just the KC/Hollywood gambit.  That would be sufficient unto the day, IMO; but, hey, maybe I'm not running this show. 

Can of worms?  Fish bait?  How 'bout that 9/11 conspiracy?  That's a real big worm! 

The right few words in the ear of Art Bell, and forget Hollywood, right? 

Is/was re-positioning the Fish Tank on the Potomac really necessary?  That will force the hand of the 'skeptics'.  But once the word is out, there will be a political free-fall/free-for-all, anyhow.  It will be musical chairs all over again.  Who knows when the music will stop?  With the Hollywood gambit, we can explore our options virtually, in a more concerted manner than here-to-for.

But maybe we can just crank up the fog machine on the Potomac, and then take the show to the west coast.  Will the UFO 'weenies' let us get away with the leger de main?  So we could side-step the hearings problem, and let the gossip filter/percolate through the ranks of ufology for a few months, and see where we are then. 
    The handwriting is on the wall.  Let the hand-wringing begin. 

There is supposed to be a barbeque this weekend, and possibly a meeting with Stingrey next week. 
    And so it goes....................

Post by Bard Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:45 am

The below comment almost sounds as if Dan has a hand in the cookie jar. Of course, one would expect this to be slight embellishment, especially since he touts his temporary insanity from time to time.

GSB/SSR: Quoting Dan from unknown date:

"With the Hollywood gambit, we can explore our options virtually, in a more concerted manner than here-to-for.

But maybe we can just crank up the fog machine on the Potomac, and then take the show to the west coast.  Will the UFO 'weenies' let us get away with the leger de main?  So we could side-step the hearings problem, and let the gossip filter/percolate through the ranks of ufology for a few months, and see where we are then. 

The handwriting is on the wall.  Let the hand-wringing begin."

I yield on proper quote function.

GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:27 am

Dan's blog is from Jan. 2007 ... key players in alleged MJ-12 (martial authority?) group

See

http://www.starpod.us/2012/08/07/update-former-nsa-director-and-director-of-national-intelligence-alleged-mj-12-number-one/

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:23 am

Gary,

Thanks for this little detour down memory lane.  

Despite the correction of my previous gross understimation of the Thorium energy reserves, I'm quite willing to suppose that the countdown to D-day is still underway, and so, yes, the recent revelations emanating from the NSA could be part of the show.  

Then there is also this little reminder from Michael Persinger.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg&feature=player_embedded

Recall that Michael blamed abductions on the Earth's magnetic field interfering with part of the brain, especially during tectonic events.  No reductionist, he!  

Also, I've been assigned to transport Kashmir's kitty, Minnie, from the Kehs to the radio show, tomorrow afternoon.  It will be on bio-fuels...... http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/princessaliyah.htm .
    >> Today’s show is called “Biofuels -- Transforming Global Energy Generation, Distribution, and Societal Structure.”  There is a grass roots effort going on to develop the means for generating fuel from agricultural products including byproducts and waste.  For the survivalists across the United States it is a means to achieve independence from big government and energy industry, and for people throughout the developing world, it is a pathway to independence from poverty and oppression.  As the costs for fossil fuels increase, so will the demand for biofuels, and the energy poor regions of today will become the energy rich of tomorrow.  But the model will be different.  Instead of a highly centralized energy industry with big government and industry dominating, it will be a highly decentralized industry, with farmers and local cooperatives sharing in the prosperity.  There will be no need for fleets of aircraft carriers to ensure access to energy, just functional rural transportation. <<

Now, back to the NWO.........

I think everyone would agree that the world is in trouble and that the opportunities for action and the dangers of inaction have never been greater.  

What then, we might wonder, is the agenda of the Patriot movement.....?
    The patriot movement is a collection of various conservative, independent, largely rural, small-government,[1] social movements in the United States that include organized militia members, tax protesters, sovereign or state citizens, quasi-Christian apocalypticists, or combinations thereof.[2] Adherents describe the movement as centered on a belief that individual liberties are in jeopardy due to unconstitutional actions taken by elected government officials, appointed bureaucrats, and some special interest groups outside of government, to illegally accumulate power.[3]

It is interesting to compare these ideals with the ideals to be touted on the Princess' radio show, tomorrow.  There does seem to be a significant overlap.

What do I think, as the wannabe Chicken Little......?

Since my recent reassessment of Thorium, I do take a more relaxed view of the impending transition.  We do have a semi-prosperous way back to the garden of Eden.  

The time constraints on the Transition are a also a bit more relaxed.  It has more now to to do with the politics of near-term, transitional starvation.  How much global starvation are we and God willing to put up with?  

This is my problem with the Patriot movement....  it is, clearly, a strong reversion to nationalism, in an age of globalism.  In that sense, it is pagan and anti-Christian.  

For those reasons, among many others, it's not going to work.  

Despite the fact that many Patriots claim to be Christian, they are clearly misguided.  Jesus happens to be, historically, the primary force for globalism.  Mohammed comes in as an also-ran, in that regard.  Islam is just much too ammenable to tribalism.  I do not, off the top, have a good explanation for this.  It needs be forthcoming.  

Within xianity, Catholicism leads the way in globalism.  We need to understand that impulse.  Am I about to convert?  Hmmm.......

Can localism be protected within globalism? Let us say the localism can only be protected within globalism. Otherwise, it will quickly revert to feudalism and nationalism. Hey, we've already been there and done that, thank you very much!

What we need, then is some combination or separation of powers, on both the global and local levels. Some degree of nationalism will still be needed to provide additional protections and separations.

So, yes, there will still need to be multiple layers of governance. And, probably, it will be very useful to have complementary ecclesiastical structures, as well. The NWO and the Kingdom Come do have complementary roles, especially within the transition.

(cont.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:38 am

Dan wrote:What then, we might wonder, is the agenda of the Patriot movement.....?

Good Grief Dan. It's hard to believe you asked that. For all that vaunted knowledge you have you're portraying you know so little about your own nation's history and principles of conduct?

I'm not sure that one even deserves an answer.

That'd be like me asking what is the "rule of law"? or what is "corruption"? What is a "natural right"? What is the "faculties of a man"? And what is "plunder"?

When was the last time you read Frederick Bastiat's The Law? http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

It is in the nature of men to rise against the injustice
    of which they are the victims.
    ~ Bastiat

And how difficult is it to understand that this nation was built by a principled People and was once maintained by a principled People who built in such a way as to minimize "aggravated circumstances"?

And how difficult is it to understand that in a nation deeply afflicted by plunder and plunderers that there could still be a body of people who yet espouse and strive to restore those principles and organized justice that we might once more take our place among the examples of what is moral and upright and beneficial to all mankind? Or that such a body of People would stand in defense of the representative tools and declarations of those examples?

So I ask how can someone be so oblivious to what the Patriot Community stands for? Especially when the internet is so saturated with its writings?

Cy

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 am

Ok, then let me ask the next question.........

What nation-state comes closest to embodying the Patriot ideals and/or when did the US come closest?

For instance, did this high-water mark, come before or after women's sufferage?

Before or after the civil-rights movement?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Dan wrote:The time constraints on the Transition are a also a bit more relaxed.  It has more now to to do with the politics of near-term, transitional starvation.  How much global starvation are we and God willing to put up with?  

This is my problem with the Patriot movement....  it is, clearly, a strong reversion to nationalism, in an age of globalism.  In that sense, it is pagan and anti-Christian.  

For those reasons, among many others, it's not going to work.  

Despite the fact that many Patriots claim to be Christian, they are clearly misguided.  Jesus happens to be, historically, the primary force for globalism.  Mohammed comes in as an also-ran, in that regard.  Islam is just much too ammenable to tribalism.  I do not, off the top, have a good explanation for this.  It needs be forthcoming.  

Within xianity, Catholicism leads the way in globalism.  We need to understand that impulse.  Am I about to convert?  Hmmm.......

Can localism be protected within globalism? Let us say the localism can only be protected within globalism. Otherwise, it will quickly revert to feudalism and nationalism. Hey, we've already been there and done that, thank you very much!

What we need, then is some combination or separation of powers, on both the global and local levels. Some degree of nationalism will still be needed to provide additional protections and separations.

So, yes, there will still need to be multiple layers of governance. And, probably, it will be very useful to have complementary ecclesiastical structures, as well. The NWO and the Kingdom Come do have complementary roles, especially within the transition.

It is not those who currently espouse nationalism within the Patriot Community who are misguided Dan. You are making the same mistake so many profiting from the corruption are making. You are not understanding what the United States was as a nation designed to be. I have said it often enough: Track 2 toward an ethical global governance.

It is the template on a small scale.

Today's globalists are not seeing it because they are too wrapped up in this current "aggravated circumstance" of legal plunder and legalized plunderers.

Members of the Patriot Community are not backwards. Most would agree with me on the potential for a future global governance that follows the original ideal of the Track 2 Template which operates in a moral, principled way that respects natural rights and the faculties of man, and which operates an organized justice which does not discriminate against and plunder its own.

The argument is not over Earth having a global governance. The argument is over the current "aggravated circumstances" where the plunderers control the governance, make the rules, build and operate illicit infrastructure, and actively work to destroy the very fabric of our culture and spirituality which opposes corruption of all kinds. It s about there existing circumstances which benefit solely the criminals and the criminals proposing to build a global governance that will benefit solely themselves at the expense of the greater body of mankind.

The argument is about building a house upon a broken foundation set upon quick sand.

Cy

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Cy,

What comes up in google is...... Global Citizenship Ethics for Effective Global Governance – the Rio 2012 Window of Opportunity!

I don't suppose this is what you have in mind.

Is there a link you can send?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Dan wrote:Ok, then let me ask the next question.........

What nation-state comes closest to embodying the Patriot ideals and/or when did the US come closest?

For instance, did this high-water mark, come before or after women's sufferage?

Before or after the civil-rights movement?

You are asking about the true improvements upon the original template that have occurred since its inception and the current time frame.

To answer your question, yes I support those true improvements such as the civil rights of all individuals including women's suffrage.

What is missing in this fair question is an acknowledgment of action toward a real and inclusive process globally toward the creation of a global governance.

There has been no universal open declaration and justification recognized for global governance. It has all been done clandestinely behind closed doors. There has been no open dialogs as there was in the designing of positive track nations. For example, if we truly lived in an open paradigm where extraterrestrial contact and the greater community was clearly and officially and publicly recognized then there would be a clear argument for global governance. But it has been more profitable to maintain the secrecy, thus a corresponding impetus to attempt global governance behind closed doors clandestinely in a matrix of corruption government-ally, socially, and intellectually.

When corruption is considered the "responsible choice" then you know you have a problem. Imagine building a house without structural codes and inspections to verify those codes have been adhered to for the sake of the future occupants. In corruption, a tyrannical land developer would benefit from people who's houses continually collapsed not being built at structural code, for then it could re-purchase that property for pennies on the dollar when the homeowner experiences failure and such a corrupt entity could then build again to profit again. An over-simplified rough example but surely you get the point?

A nation and a world is only a coherent entity if it's people trust each other, it's governments trust its peoples, and it's peoples trust its governance.

What is currently being attempted might be commendable in some respects but it is incorrect in so many ways. The Patriot Community advocates backing up a bit and making the prerequisite cleaning and repairs before proceeding with the natural and inclusive processes that should take place in the creation of such a planetary body.

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Dan wrote:Cy,

What comes up in google is...... Global Citizenship Ethics for Effective Global Governance – the Rio 2012 Window of Opportunity!

I don't suppose this is what you have in mind.

Is there a link you can send?

Rio? It sounds like an interesting idea, but that is not an example of the type of dialog that needs to occur among the planet's population. That is just another gathering of elites who can afford to travel and benefit from a system designed by others like themselves.

Dan what is the difference between Elitism and Feudalism?

Not much IMO.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Ok, good.  Do you suppose that religion will have any role to play?  

And what about the Visitors?  It seems that they may be conspiring with the PtB, to keep us repressed.  

Elitism vs. feudalism.....?  I suppose that elitism operates from an economic stratification, whereas feudalism, not unlike tribalism, operated on a more local and territorial basis.  Land and land-rents were the primary basis of wealth.  Feudalism was just land-lord-ism, on steroids!

Date: June 17, 2013, 5:25:08 PM EDT
    To: Paul
    Subject: more thoughts, and questions......

Has immaterialism/idealism been disproven by science? Is scientific cosmology unassailable?

Even amongst idealist philosophers, there has been no attempt, post-Darwin, to tackle the scientific cosmology, thus we have been left with the incoherence of phenomenology and postmodernism, into which the would-be idealists have retreated.

Somehow, I remain less than convinced by materialism, and that may just be my problem. Yet, I have seen no way to punch my way out of the paper bag that is materialism. Only by a quantum leap of faith, is one able to do that, at present.

Nonetheless, I do not find dualism even slightly attractive. It has no coherent eschatology, among other fatal flaws.

Despite all the seeming evidence for materialism, immaterialism does not have a fatal flaw, just a lot of material baggage.

The veil of Nature is the silken cocoon that we have spun about ourselves. This is our silk bag, which the eschaton will transgress. Unfortunately, there is no mathematical model for this cocoon. The Mandelbrot does provide a few hints, however, and the larger organicity of mathematics is another pointer.

The CTC could be a crucial model, but, true, there seems no way to construct one without a great deal of cosmic, gravitational baggage.

How can we have a small world, without the baggage of severe boundary problems? It would seem, in principle, that the holographic horizon ought to be fungible, but there seems to be no handle on that. I gather that the future horizon is supposed to be determined solely by the dark energy, but that is not computing for me. However, I don't wish to tangle with or deconstruct dark energy, not in the first instance. I'm looking for a more general and constructive approach.

(cont.......)

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Anyway, just like we can classify religions as monotheistic and polytheistic, we can classify interpretations of quantum mechanics by where they come down on the "putting-yourself-in-coherent-superposition" issue. On the one side, we've got the interpretations that enthusiastically sweep the issue under the rug: Copenhagen and its Bayesian and epistemic grandchildren. In these interpretations, you've got your quantum system, you've got your measuring device, and there's a line between them. Sure, the line can shift from one experiment to the next, but for any given experiment, it's gotta be somewhere. In principle, you can even imagine putting other people on the quantum side, but you yourself are always on the classical side. Why? Because a quantum state is just a representation of your knowledge -- and you, by definition, are a classical being.

But what if you want to apply quantum mechanics to the whole universe, including yourself? The answer, in the epistemic-type interpretations, is simply that you don't ask that sort of question! Incidentally, that was Bohr's all-time favorite philosophical move, his WWF piledrive: "You're not allowed to ask such a question!"

On the other side we've got the interpretations that do try in different ways to make sense of putting yourself in superposition: many-worlds, Bohmian mechanics, etc.

Now, to hardheaded problem-solvers like ourselves, this might seem like a big dispute over words -- why bother? I actually agree with that: if it were just a dispute over words, then we shouldn't bother! But as David Deutsch pointed out in the late 1970's, we can conceive of experiments that would differentiate the first type of interpretation from the second type. The simplest experiment would just be to put yourself in coherent superposition and see what happens! Or if that's too dangerous, put someone else in coherent superposition. The point being that, if human beings were regularly being put into superposition, then the whole business of drawing a line between "classical observers" and the rest of the universe would become untenable ... 

http://www.scottaaronson.com/democritus/lec1.html

Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 pm

What value will the pinnacle of theoretical scientific knowledge afford, when a bag of gold will only buy a loaf of bread?

We may see such a time, as it has been witnessed before.

---------------

Without the Spirit there is no life.  Neither now, nor everlasting.....
    So it has been said and written.

Is it true?

Everyone who lives is asked... What wager you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:00 am

Jake Reason wrote:What value will the pinnacle of theoretical scientific knowledge afford, when a bag of gold will only buy a loaf of bread?

We may see such a time, as it has been witnessed before.

---------------

Without the Spirit there is no life.  Neither now, nor everlasting.....
    So it has been said and written.

Is it true?

Everyone who lives is asked... What wager you?

I wager in the manner of a certain mixed-blood painted stallion and his rider who's first nation name given to him by his mother was Blue Child.

I wager upon the underdog who has been asked to do the impossible; who grasps the dream and strives to make it real because that person and all like it has the courage to try.

Such is why I wager upon spanish mustangs and the souls who dare to ride them, because together it represents a small sample of a World of un-measurable potential.

I wager because it is in the spirit of the Spirit to do so.

And both Hidalgo and Hopkins ran against all odds. They ran against the best of the best and shewn that potential is not your pedigree or appearance; it is something you carry deep inside. It is the spark from which all life springs. And when carried forth it is unbeatable.

Thus to wager is to live in the gleam of that spark and to exhibit what it can do.

Cy

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:36 am

Date: June 18, 2013, 9:32:29 AM EDT
    Subject: out of desperation...... out of the minds of babes......

(cont........)

I've known this all along, and even said it any number of times, but not quite in this context....... the Kingdom is within...... the Horizon is within.  

No?  

If not, then we're screwed!  

The Horizon is either 64 billion years hence, or it is closer to us than our noses.  

How can this be?  How can this not be?  

See, it all depends on your PoV.  From our mortal perspective, the horizon is 64 billion years away, but from God's perspective, it is now/here.  

Is this gonna stick?  If I run it up the flagpole, will anyone salute?  

I have no idea, only that mine is not to reason why........

(cont.....2)

Date: June 18, 2013, 10:44:22 AM EDT
    Subject: Re: out of desperation...... out of the minds of babes......

(cont.......2)

Where else could the holographic horizon lie, other than in our holographic minds...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holonomic_brain_theory .

I'm reminded that my former brother-in-law, who passed away within the month, once asked me about Karl Pribram. Well, not directly. He was about to purchase Sybervision..... http://www.sybervision.com/about.htm . On one of my visits back to my alma mater, several years previously, i had a brief convo with Carl.

A few months later, my sister called, concerning a certain column by Jack Anderson...... http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu52.htm#712 &ff......

It's a small world, out there, and what goes around, comes around. Within days of my posting this old column, on my obscure website, Steve DeV. contacted me, and disputed my conspiratorial take on the incident related in the column.

And just to complete the circle, please note that as Steve allegedly collaborated with Karl, so did Karl collaborate with David B. I sure don't know how Steve managed to apply those Fourier transforms to his motivational tapes. Maybe I'll have to figure it out.

(cont........3)
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Admin wrote:I wager because it is in the spirit of the Spirit to do so.

And both Hidalgo and Hopkins ran against all odds. They ran against the best of the best and shewn that potential is not your pedigree or appearance; it is something you carry deep inside. It is the spark from which all life springs. And when carried forth it is unbeatable.

Thus to wager is to live in the gleam of that spark and to exhibit what it can do.

Cy
    Hidalgo = Spanish for Nobility

This epic tale was originally inspired 400 years ago...syncronicity

Don Quixote - who Dreamed the Impossible Dream.   A romantic chivalry parody that changed history.  How and why?

Ah! the dream isn't so Impossible after all.  Never has been, never will be.

Begs the question - Who are the True One Percenters?

The ones who change the tides.

Enthios, fire within, the Spirit that inspires the winds

Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Dan wrote:A few months later, my sister called, concerning a certain column by Jack Anderson...... http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu52.htm#712 &ff......

Cuff Links, Crop Circles, Los Alamos Aliens and Missile technology.  How does one thread a needle.

Flash forward....Congratulations are in order.

June 16, 2013
    "China is the third country after the United States and Russia to acquire the technologies and skills necessary for space rendezvous and docking procedures and to supply manpower and materials for an orbiting module via different docking methods."
    http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Chinese_astronauts_complete_warm_up_maintenance_work_in_space_module_999.html

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Nie-haisheng-zhang-xiaoguang-wang-yaping-hatch-opend-tiangong-1-lg

"The astronauts are scheduled to conduct a manual docking with the space module during their journey, as well as give a lecture to students back on Earth."

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:17 am

Cy and Jake,  

Yes, I oft suggest that the scientists are being too scientific, but what else do we pay them for?  Somewhat knowingly, Gary is just being the devil's advocate.  Gary is on our side, but he does keep reminding us that the MoAPS will be no pushover.  No pain, no gain!  We are all betting on Ol' Stewball, in the end.

If the Chinese want the moon so badly, well, they are welcome to it.  It is a useful distraction for the rest of us.  

Solipsism is, of course, the bugbear of idealism.  Solipsism needs a communion, and Xianity has that, but what is the geometry of that communion?  Megalithic culture also had those foci, keyed, as they were, on the sky.  JC was, then, the portent, the harbinger, of CL.  CL hearkens back to the megaliths.  The astronauts seek the megalith on Mars.  Of course, it is inside, but still has to be exhumed.  It has to be coaxed forth, as might a snake charmer, at our childhoods end.  Suffer the children......

It is only the truth, the living truth, CL being the snake charmer..... shades of Eden.  The snake charmed us, now we charm the snake.  It is a simple tune, the harmony of the spheres.  We are the geometrizing foci of the geocentric cosmos.  How does Mt. Meru extrude itself?  How does it become more real than our separate thoughts?  

Yes, it is a condensation, so are the atoms, bless their little hearts.  

noon--------

It's just possible that the Sun is the primal focus, but don't ask me how it works.  The Moon then weaves the original cocoon, according to the mythos.  Helio/Luna-tropism is no small matter.  

The Sun is the great objectifier.  And there is nothing under the Sun to match the total solar eclipse.  It does focus the mythos.  Just ask Donald M of MJ.  

Where would the atom be, without the solar system, complete with the magnetic precession?

The Sun is the condenser of human consciousness. So will be JC, with a little help from the MoAPS. The Sun will hide its face from the Son, perhaps with a nudge from sunfish.

(cont.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    Admin wrote:I wager because it is in the spirit of the Spirit to do so.

Cy
    Hidalgo = Spanish for Nobility

This epic tale was originally inspired 400 years ago...syncronicity

Don Quixote - who Dreamed the Impossible Dream.   A romantic chivalry parody that changed history.  How and why?

Ah! the dream isn't so Impossible after all.  Never has been, never will be.

Begs the question - Who are the True One Percenters?

The ones who change the tides.

Enthios, fire within, the Spirit that inspires the winds

Dan Smith wrote:It is only the truth, the living truth,

The story of Hidalgo and Frank Hopkins
    http://www.frankhopkins.com/biography.html

And from the movie approximation based on the story above:  If I were a betting man, I'd have bet all my worth on a painted horse.

...The truth has lain among us all along.  Here's to all the painted horses of Earth and their riders....all manners and forms of them.  

"What are they?  Tell me of their kind," you say.

I am their kind.  Cy

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Had a convo w/ David G to see if we could salvage a trip to the left Bay.  We're mostly on the same page, but no one wants to admit it.  There is going to be a knowledge implosion, and everyone is trying to find ground-zero.  Uri G might figure into the equation.  Between the five of us, there could be some traction.  

I just can't figure a model for the condensation of ideas.  Out of what does the Geodesy condense?

It may be like a crystal lattice, excepting for Leibniz IoI principle.  There can only be one Mt Meru.  

How does space emerge wrt the IoI?  How else could the cocoon be spun?  There must be some sort of piñata effect.  

In the microcosm, there is an exclusion principle, but how does that translate to an immaterial macrocosm?  

I think we need a wave-function collapse.  Yes, we do.  It has to be a special spatial collapse.  Space emerges from the collapse, after a bunch of weak measurements, perhaps operating backwards in time.  It does get a bit tricky.  No pain, no gain.

How do Mt Meru and Mt Everest not bump into each other, or do they?  Everest is Meruson?  How were the megaliths distributed?  Tectonically?  There is also a tectonics of the skull, if I'm not mistaken.  

Perhaps a clue comes from a link posted by Jack, within the hour....... The paradigm of kinematics and dynamics must yield to causal structure..... http://arxiv.org/pdf/1209.0023v1.pdf

(cont.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Dan wrote:If the Chinese want the moon so badly, well, they are welcome to it.  It is a useful distraction for the rest of us.
     ???!!!!

Dan wrote:How do Mt Meru and Mt Everest not bump into each other, or do they? (snip) ...There must be some sort of piñata effect.  

The saddest words of all, "IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN"

Dan wrote:Where would the atom be, without the solar system, complete with the magnetic precession? 

The Sun is the condenser of human consciousness. So will be JC, with a little help from the MoAPS. The Sun will hide its face from the Son, perhaps with a nudge from sunfish.

Well so far it hasn't had much luck hiding the big ships ducking in and out of its corona to refuel....

But if someone is hell bent to build something....

mo' intellectual vitamins seem in order.  Eat enough and even small chickens might succeed in surpassing the flight limitations of its feathers?  Hope...I just had a visit from some well meaning ladies who as Jehovahs Witnesses felt certain that if one reads and believes enough scripture things will build themselves and good things come from it...

now which is crazier the "Do it yourself" Transhumanist or those who practice doctrinal osmosis to achieve an end product you should be able to touch and rely on for day to day living especially when the other end of the pendulum in antithesis is employing all means available to create its own construct?

Truth is stranger than fixtion....spelling error intended.

Cy

Edit to add:

Lol, Oh YEAH Bill!  Play it again bud!

....So then I looked for disk drives, but it didn't take me long
    Function follows form, they say, or have I got that wrong?
    I found a drive with five new modes that blows the rest away:
    Cottons, linens, wash and wear, rinse, and lingerie!

Oh, IBM, DEC, and Honeywell; HP, DG and Wang,
    Amdahl, NEC, and NCR, they don't know anything
    They make big bucks for systems, so they never want it known
    That you can build a mainframe from the things you find at home...

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:58 am

Cy,

Frank Hopkins and Bill Sutton......... now there is an odd couple.  Well, I did 'break' a horse, once upon a time, and she did go on to be a champion 'barrel-bender', a veritable cow pony.  Building our own computers?  Well, Ron tried to get me excited about designing computers for drones, at which he is accomplished.  

The next show for the Princess will be about using said drones for high altitude assassinations of snow-leopard poachers in the Ledoc mountains of Kashmir.  

Me, small-chicken.....?  I'm still stuck on the design of the BPW.  Ra has something to do with it, IMHO.

Date: June 20, 2013, 12:13:40 PM EDT
    Cc: David
    Subject: Re: more thoughts, and questions......

Ok, I think you have a clue, now, as to how radical and desperate is the BPWH.  

But unless you can seriously entertain the possibility that the BPWH 'might' be the only idea standing between us and perdition, you will have a difficult time giving any consideration to the quantum leap that it constitutes.  It will only seem like a bad joke.  

TBMK, I am the only postmodernist who seriously entertains the YEH, and I am able to do this only because, after twenty years, Ron is still holding my hand, daily, bless his little heart.

(I am going to be out of the loop, over the weekend, at a wedding in the NE kingdom of VT.  I will give you a call later today.)  

Humanity has, from day-one, had its foot in the transcendental door.  Has God forsaken us?  Perhaps.  If we are god-forsaken, then all the smart money is saying that our days are numbered.  Even according to the BPWH, our days are numbered.  The only serious question is how do we wish to have them numbered.  

IMHO, that number is already written in the holographic sky.  If we look far enough into the heavens, we will see the back of our own head.  This is what I learn from Tamara's thesis.  Have I missed something?  

Our holographic minds are seriously connected to the holographic horizon, which horizon is about to implode into our chicken-little holographic minds.  This is the impending knowledge implosion, which is the inevitable outcome of the Coherence Theory of Truth (CohTT).  If I cannot be within spitting distance of ground-zero, I will have a bone to pick with God, the CIA and Jack.  That's all.  

Yes, this is immaterialism on steroids.  

In the 0th approximation, the world is a simple and small loop in time.  In the next approximation, our minds are connected to Tamara's horizon as in a Klein bottle.  Yes, our time in a 'bottle' happens to be a Klein bottle.  

Can you do the numbers for this Klein bottle, so that Jack can be slightly less dismissive?  

That's all.  

On Jun 19, 2013, at 7:06 PM, Paul wrote:

On 6/17/2013 2:25 PM, Dan wrote:
    >> Has immaterialism/idealism been disproven by science?

Not at all.

First distinguish between (1) metaphysical materialism and (2) positivistic materialism.

Metaphysical realism attributes a transphenomenal reality to material objects. Postivistic materialism constrains itself
    to their role in reducing our sense experiences to stable order.

>> Is scientific cosmology unassailable?

No scientific model is unassailable! I side with Popper on this one.

There are many question that could be raised about /\-CDM cosmology.

OK so you want to see how various assumptions and principles of modern cosmology can be reworked and rearranged,
    and possibly substituted with others, consistently with empirical observations, to give you a very different age of the universe.
    Something along the lines of the hollow earth theory where the spherical earth is a kind of optical illusion? But in this case,
    a "holographic" phantom?

>> Even amongst idealist philosophers, there has been no attempt, post-Darwin, to tackle the scientific cosmology, thus we have been left with the incoherence of phenomenology and postmodernism, into which the would-be idealists have retreated.

I think cosmology is largely neutral as to questions of philosophical idealism vs. materialism.

But there are questions regarding the creation of the universe in the big bang theory for example that raise deep philosophical
    questions about the nature of time, what happened before the big bang, and so on, that might have different answers in an idealist as
    opposed to a (metaphysical) materialist framework. And then of course there is Kant's transcendental approach.

>> Somehow, I remain less than convinced by materialism, and that may just be my problem.

As a metaphysical thesis? That reality is reducible to material objects, and mind and consciousness are simply illusions, or at
    best, epiphenomena of matter in motion? As in classical atomism?

>> Yet, I have seen no way to punch my way out of the paper bag that is materialism.  Only by a quantum leap of faith, is one able to do that, at present.

I would have though Copenhagen quantum physics would offer an excellent opportunity for that.

>> Nonetheless, I do not find dualism even slightly attractive.  It has no coherent eschatology, among other fatal flaws.

Why?

>> Despite all the seeming evidence for materialism, immaterialism does not have a fatal flaw, just a lot of material baggage.
    There are scientific arguments against materialism. For example,

=> E = mc^2 which attributes inertia to energy -- meaning that a fundamental property of matter is also a property of energy (which is not
    the same as matter)

=> QM observations interpreted as bringing physical reality out of pure potential (Heisenberg

Most of what constitutes an atom is space occupied by ghostly fields. The billiard ball analogy only goes so far. Isn't that a lesson of relativity
    theory and QM?

>> The veil of Nature is the silken cocoon that we have spun about ourselves.  This is our silk bag, which the eschaton will transgress.

OK so in your concept of the eschaton, human consciousness will rise above the phenomenal world, which will be revealed as an illusion?

>> Unfortunately, there is no mathematical model for this cocoon.  The Mandelbrot does provide a few hints, however, and the larger organicity of mathematics is another pointer.

I'm not sure I get this. You say that the perception of Nature is the cocoon, and there is no mathematical model for Nature?

>> The CTC could be a crucial model, but, true, there seems no way to construct one without a great deal of cosmic, gravitational baggage.

Are you are talking here about your "bottle" that bounds the phenomenal time and 3D space of what we call "Nature"?

>> How can we have a small world, without the baggage of severe boundary problems?

You want to adapt modern physical cosmology to give you a pre-Copernican universe? With the earth at its center, as a "true" frame of
    reference?

>> It would seem, in principle, that the holographic horizon ought to be fungible, but there seems to be no handle on that.

Not sure what "fungible" means in this context.

Again, these horizons depend on the position of the observer.

>> I gather that the future horizon is supposed to be determined solely by the dark energy, but that is not computing for me.

Jack thinks he can account for the appearance of dark energy by attributing a kind of frame dependent Hawking radiation to the observer
    dependent future de Sitter horizon.

It's a work in progress that raises a number of difficult questions, even if it works technically.

>> However, I don't wish to tangle with or deconstruct dark energy, not in the first instance.  I'm looking for a more general and constructive approach.

OK.

(cont.......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am