UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document
Today at 6:31 pm by Cyrellys

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 6:30 pm by 99

» The New Nephilim
Today at 2:13 pm by 99

» "Missing Time"
Today at 9:57 am by Smokehigh 56

» Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:02 am by Signman

» Feb.15th Goto-Session
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:17 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:40 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:40 am by dan

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 pm by Cyrellys

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

February 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Open Minds Forum - Forum Appearance

Admin
Admin
Admin

Open Minds Forum - Forum Appearance

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Announcing OMF Appearance Overhaul!

This notice is to let everyone know I have some time to work on the forum's appearance. The plan is to change the color scheme to one easier on the eyes.

Yes the fluorescent pink is planned for retirement!

Bear with me everyone. I'm not the fastest at webmastering these sorts of matters. You will notice changes beginning to occur and I will try to keep everything readable as I go about it.

@Guests: We have entertained the pink look as part of a trial match to the original star field background which was originally a hubble telescope photo. But experience has found the wild coloring to be tough long term on the eyes for the reader and frequent poster so we are going to move on to a quieter color scheme.

The forum will evolve into this over a course of a few days as a workable scheme is compiled. This may include alterations to the logo posted at the top of the forum.

Thank you to everyone for your patience in this effort.

Admin

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Re: Open Minds Forum - Forum Appearance

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:24 am

There has been recent updates to the Forum Software by the "Forumotion" owners.

As a result Members see changes in the posting box and editing options.  Below are links to detailed information about these Software Updates:

Mobile improvements and copyright protections

http://help.forumotion.com/t120827-new-updates-upgrade-of-the-toolbar-and-improvement-of-the-mobile-version

New Editor Posting Box
http://help.forumotion.com/t124616-new-editor-for-forumotion-forums
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:06 pm

As of December 2017 I have altered the process of New User 'Sign Up' aka 'Create Account' to be automatic.

This is due to recent difficulties prospective new members have had getting an account going. We will try this and see if the improvement is not too much of an improvement! It will at least resolve the problem as it currently stands.

Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:34 pm